From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Oh Bev so pleased you got all course work done and not you can take some well deserved me time ,
Great to have time off to chill and have catch ups ,
Take care Hun
Catch you tomorrow xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay for the coursework being over and done with and go you for having three low syn red days! Can't wait to hear what your loss is on Saturday :)

I wish my gym had a legs, bums & tums class. Actually I might suggest that to them tonight, lol. Loads of women of all shapes & sizes would attend I think.

Good luck with shopping in Primark, don't spend too much, haha xxx

Morning Bev :), hope you have another fab day on plan hun ! Will catch up with you later. Well done on getting all your coursework done !

Kay xx

Well done on getting the work done out of the way, I used to leave all mine to last minute!

When are you off to Dublin? If you haven't been before and want some tips on what to do when you're there, let me know!

Yay on the coursework being over!!! Enjoy your free time and good luck with getting into a gym routine. I'm rubbish when it comes to planning any kind of bodymagic.

Morning Bev, enjoy the freedom from coursework :)

Best thing I ever did was see the doc about mine and I'm lucky that I have none of the side effects from the meds just the blissful relief. Definitely worth having a chat to your doctor about them. Hope you have a good day xx

Evening lovelies!

Only popping in for a quick update before my sleepy head hits the hay. Had an amazing day today! For the first time in memory I fit into a fitted (i.e non stretchy) belt from a high street shop!! Woop! It felt so amazing that I bought 2! :)

Had a lovely evening shopping too, I didn't see any dresses I liked but tried some 18's and they fit! Woop! Came away with a cardigan (size 16!! : O), 2 fitted tops (16 and 18), a gym top (18), 2 belts, socks and trainers. Then went a bit wild in Boots and spent £90, oops! To be fair most of that was on Benefit make-up, so it sounds a lot but it didn't go far.

Got my eyebrows waxed too and I'm dying my hair tomorrow! It's amazing how much more pride I take in my appearance now. It's not like a I was a slob before, but I honestly can't remember the last time I ENJOYED a shopping trip and was able to pick what I liked out of a shop rather than having to make do with the biggest old tent that fits! I actually feel like I can start enjoying being a woman again, I know how lame that sounds, but I really feel so much more alive than I used to.

Also finally took the plunge this morning and signed up to the gym! I won't be starting until Sunday, but I've already booked my classes for the next week. Don't want to go too over the top but went for 3 different ones to start off:

Sunday - Kettle Bells
Monday - Boxing
Thursday - Legs, Bums and Tums

If you remember, for my April challenge I'm aiming to go 5 days a week, so the other 2 days I'm planning on doing a general gym workout and hitting the pool. Can't wait! :)

Foodage today was spot on again. Thank God for the jacket potato shop in the food court!

Week 33, Day 3 - EE
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Salad with chilli noodles, beetroot, cucumber, carrot and tomatoes
Snack - Garlic prawns dipped in chilli sauce - 3 syns
Tea - Jacket potato with cheese (hexa) and beans
Total - 3 syns

No hexb today, but I didn't really feel the need. On red days jacket potato and beans count as B's so its not like I'm depriving myself of fibre, plus I'm not going to force it down me now when I'm ready for bed.

Been rushing around like a mad woman all day so seriously ready for hitting the hay now! Have a lovely evening ladies and I'll reply properly and get around diaries again tomorrow. xxx

Btw, I can't believe tomorrow is the day before WI again, it's come around so quickly! :eek: At least * week is almost over. Going to nip into Boots tomorrow near me and check the scale is back, then if not I can put a plan of action in place!

Last edited:
Bev, you sound so happy at the moment. Well done on your shopping spree. Never tried benefit make up, what's it like? Good luck for wi xx

Evening Bev :), well done hun, sounds like you had a productive day. Well done for signing up at the gym and the classes, I'm sure your gonna really enjoy them, the clothes shopping sounded like so much fun :p. Your foodage looks fab as always. I'm loving the low syn red days and I think they will work for you hun. So excited for Saturdays weigh in, hope you have a fab loss ! :)

Kay xx

Evening lovelies! Only popping in for a quick update before my sleepy head hits the hay. Had an amazing day today! For the first time in memory I fit into a fitted (i.e non stretchy) belt from a high street shop!! Woop! It felt so amazing that I bought 2! :) Had a lovely evening shopping too, I didn't see any dresses I liked but tried some 18's and they fit! Woop! Came away with a cardigan (size 16!! : O), 2 fitted tops (16 and 18), a gym top (18), 2 belts, socks and trainers. Then went a bit wild in Boots and spent £90, oops! To be fair most of that was on Benefit make-up, so it sounds a lot but it didn't go far. Got my eyebrows waxed too and I'm dying my hair tomorrow! It's amazing how much more pride I take in my appearance now. It's not like a I was a slob before, but I honestly can't remember the last time I ENJOYED a shopping trip and was able to pick what I liked out of a shop rather than having to make do with the biggest old tent that fits! I actually feel like I can start enjoying being a woman again, I know how lame that sounds, but I really feel so much more alive than I used to. Also finally took the plunge this morning and signed up to the gym! I won't be starting until Sunday, but I've already booked my classes for the next week. Don't want to go too over the top but went for 3 different ones to start off: Sunday - Kettle Bells Monday - Boxing Thursday - Legs, Bums and Tums If you remember, for my April challenge I'm aiming to go 5 days a week, so the other 2 days I'm planning on doing a general gym workout and hitting the pool. Can't wait! :) Foodage today was spot on again. Thank God for the jacket potato shop in the food court! Week 33, Day 3 - EE Breakfast - Banana Lunch - Salad with chilli noodles, beetroot, cucumber, carrot and tomatoes Snack - Garlic prawns dipped in chilli sauce - 3 syns Tea - Jacket potato with cheese (hexa) and beans Total - 3 syns No hexb today, but I didn't really feel the need. On red days jacket potato and beans count as B's so its not like I'm depriving myself of fibre, plus I'm not going to force it down me now when I'm ready for bed. Been rushing around like a mad woman all day so seriously ready for hitting the hay now! Have a lovely evening ladies and I'll reply properly and get around diaries again tomorrow. xxx Btw, I can't believe tomorrow is the day before WI again, it's come around so quickly! :eek: At least * week is almost over. Going to nip into Boots tomorrow near me and check the scale is back, then if not I can put a plan of action in place!

Hi Bev
Shopping trip sounds amazing , I love benefit too but it certainly eats the pennies ,
Totally get where your coming from regarding clothes shopping and buying what you like rather than the only thing that fits , I hated clothes shopping it was so depressing ,

Wow mrs and your gym classes , too marks to you :)

Can't believe it's almost wi either, hope boots have mended the scales Hun ,
Catch you tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hear ya on the shopping front! I have even found that now I can wear pretty much what I want (size 14-16) I tend to have expensive tastes. I am finding though that I shrink out of my clothes every 6 weeks or so - bought my size 16 jeans only 5 weeks ago and they are already big. So this week I've taken the plunge and I'm trying out buying clothes on eBay for the first time. Hopefully my first purchases will be arriving today, all second-hand bargains if they are anything like the pictures on the ads - a White Stuff top for work, a long-sleeved Weird Fish top, and a Fat Face hoody. I'm struggling for jumpers at the moment and am constantly cold so the hoody will sort that hopefully. Total cost less than £20 + postage.

I used to hate shopping, now I looooooove it!

All that shopping sounds fab! I tried on a size 14 jacket yesterday which fit hurrah it's a fab feeling. I think once you're like an 18 you feel sooooo much better being able to shop anywhere xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey guys!

Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to my first uni free weekend in ages. We just got our free Sky installed today (yey for perks of the job!) so I'm having a night in front of the telly watching Game of Thrones and trying to catch up a little on Mini's.

Food wise today has been incredibly challenging. It was the last day of training and everyone in the group clubbed together and bought a huge round of Dominoes pizza's, that is of course, except me! So I sat and watched 14 people eat 10 Dominoes pizza's while eating a ham sandwich. I must admit I found it really difficult, I hate feeling deprived! :rolleyes: But it'll all be worth it tomorrow when I get a fabby loss - hopefully! ;) I've worked sooo hard this week, I just hope it'll be rewarded!

Week 33, Day 4 - Red

Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - Ham sandwich with pickle - hexb + 2 syns
Tea - Philly (2 x hexa) stuffed peppers wrapped in bacon
Supper - Strawberries topped with vanilla muller
Total - 2 syns

---
Von - Hope you've had a good day. Good luck tomorrow! Lets hope we both have great losses! You've been on fire lately so I've no doubt you'll do brill.

Mrs Ginger - Woo @ size 14! Must feel amazing. I'm loving the 16 and 18 tops, but bottoms wise I'm still a 20/22. Think you're right and once I get into those 18 trousers it'll be so freeing knowing I can shop wherever I like!

Intoxicate - Awesome news on the gym, bet you can't wait to get started! Hopefully lots of exercise will help to shake things up for you too.

Amanda - Ebay sounds great for the bargains. I know when I get to target I'll be buying loads of expensive stuff, would love to actually own some designer clothes! Seems a shame to pay so much though when we're losing weight and not in the sizes that long. I'm starting to love shopping again too, I bet I'll be addicted by the time I get to target!

Kay - Thanks hun, I'm excited too, can't wait to see how I've done. I've worked so hard this week so I really hope its rewarded!

Rae - Thanks hun! I absolutely love Benefit, especially the eyeliner and mascara. It's expensive but I really do think its worth paying as it lasts ages and looks better than other brands I've used.

Jennie - I'm rubbish at planning body magic too, i've been rubbish with it all along if I'm honest, but now I really WANT to do it for a change which makes it easier. I'm so excited about getting started with the new routine next week, so long as I'm trying new classes and having fun I think I'll enjoy myself!

Coughdrops - Dublin isn't while September hun. Didn't actually book it in the end this month as my friends still didn't have the money. That's the one thing I hate about planning things with my friends, they can be kinda unreliable with stuff like this. Determined to just go with Chris if they pull out though, I really want to go. Can you recommend any must see places?

Em - I'll let you know what LBT is like next week, hopefully I'll enjoy it as those are the areas I really need to work on the most. I loved Primarni, only spent £30 but came out with loads of stuff. Didn't seem to be a lot of summer dresses in yet, hope they come out for next pay day so I can get some for my hols!

Scarlet - Thanks hun, I'm loving the freedom from coursework! Feels so good not to have this nagging voice at the back of my mind telling me to study! I'm glad those tablets worked for you and you haven't had problems since, it's horrible having a few days a month written off in agony! I definitely need to get myself to the docs!

Is it sad that I'm excited for your WI??

Well done on another great day and good luck for tomorrow!!x

Wow, well done on avoiding the pizzas, that is some will power! I don't know if I'd been able to say no, I'd have felt all sorry for myself. It'll be definitely worth it on the scales though!

Dublin is pretty small, so it's ideal for a weekend break- you can get a load of touristy things in over a couple of days. I'll check out some websites for you and send you on the links over the weekend.

Is it sad that I'm excited for your WI??

Well done on another great day and good luck for tomorrow!!x

Haha, aww bless ya! I know how ya feel though. I get excited for peoples WI's too!

Thanks for the good luck! Really hope its a good number tomorrow as it'll be my results for the last 2 weeks x

Back