From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Wow, well done on avoiding the pizzas, that is some will power! I don't know if I'd been able to say no, I'd have felt all sorry for myself. It'll be definitely worth it on the scales though!

Dublin is pretty small, so it's ideal for a weekend break- you can get a load of touristy things in over a couple of days. I'll check out some websites for you and send you on the links over the weekend.

Thanks hun, really appreciate it! As for the pizza I really did feel sorry for myself, but then I remembered the two lovely meals I'm going out for this weekend so it didn't seem so bad xx

10 pizza's...from Dominos...and you had none??? :eek:

Bev...you are an angel!!!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

haha, you wouldn't be saying that if you saw the sulky look I had on my face, lol! x

Hi Bev , good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure you will have a great result you certainly deserve it for resisting the pizza , xx

Aww bless you, it's so awful when you feel deprived like that! We all know eating healthy is good, and most of us actually LIKE it but having to sit there and watch everyone else eat pizza is torturous. Sometimes you just WANT to indulge. Hope you get that fab loss tomorrow, with you not getting weighed last week I'm excited for you to see how you've done lol x

Feel for you with the pizza's. My work has 'hot roll fridays' where they order in breakfast with bacon, sausage etc. Then today they were passing rounds loads of cake and homemade tablet too. Sooo hard to resist temptation at work but they all know i'm doing sw and how much i want to do it so i think i'd have about 10 people pulling me up if i went anywhere near the stuff lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I don't think I could have resisted the pizza! It's my absolute favourite food and Domino's especially so. Don't think I've had any kind of pizza since starting SW back in October. Luckily our nearest Domino's doesn't deliver to our village!

2 out of my 3 eBay purchases arrived today and I'm so impressed. I got the Weird Fish top which fits beautifully and which I'm absolutely in love with. That cost me £10.51 + £5 postage and it was worth every penny and more. When it gets too big for me I'll resell it on eBay. The other item which came is the Fat Face hoody. Now that's a bit snug but it'll be fine in a few weeks, not to mention a total bargain at £2.70 + £5 postage!

I've just (5 minutes ago) "won" another auction on eBay and got a Craghoppers fleece for £2.75 + £4 postage. For a fleece!!!! Even if it were moth-eaten I wouldn't grumble at paying so little for it! :D :eek:

That's the only downside to slimming - the constant need for new clothes. It's exciting but the worst bit is getting a new item of clothing that becomes your favourite, then having to kiss it goodbye less than 2 months later. It's a small sacrifice of course, but it's expensive replacing your wardrobe so often.

I have a friend who is doing Slimming World and she's a couple of sizes bigger so I've just given her my old trousers and tops. It's nice knowing that they've gone to a good home and that it's to someone who is also going through my same predicament in having to renew their wardrobe at frequent intervals.

Morning Bevvy, good luck for weigh in! Got my fingers and toes crossed for ya :D

£30 isn't alot for what you got. I can't wait to go to Primark at the ebd of April hopefully they'll have summer stuff in then :) xxx

Holy moly! 6lbs off!!!! :D :D :D

Brilliant! So chuffed for you and it's a well deserved good loss :) enjoy the rest of your day lovely xx

Thanks guys, I'm absolutely over the moon. I'll point out though that I didn't get weighed last week so this is my result for 2 weeks losses! Either way I'm absolutely delighted. It means I've achieved a couple more mini goals too:
- Got out of the morbidly obese range - BMI is now under 40! :)
- Got my 5.5 stone award! :D

Only 1.5lbs to go now until I see the back of those 19's forever. Can't wait!!

These last 6 weeks or so have been pretty tough. Low losses were really trying my patience. Feel so relieved that I've got past that now and back onto decent losses again. It's a long enough journey without it being 1/2lb a week!

I've decided to stick at fortnightly weigh in's from now on. It's so much more rewarding to see a big chunk of weight gone, and it also means I won't be stressing about * week WI any more as I should still see a loss. Of course if I notice myself slacking during the first week I'll change back to weeklies, but hopefully it'll be something that works well for me. I have such a tendency to get stressed before WI that anything that reduces that has to be a good thing! Plus it'll give my body a bit more time to get into the new gym routine and sort itself out with the water retention. The one thing that puts me off exercise is the fact the results on the scale might not be as good, but at the end of the day this is about my HEALTH. Not going to use the scale as an excuse to avoid working out any more, end of story!

Can't believe I've lost 10lbs this month, feeling so chuffed! I thought the months of big losses like that were behind me now, its awesome to know that I can still achieve amazing results if I work hard! :)

---

Off out for lunch today for an off plan meal out with Chris and his Mum. I've known about it for weeks so not gonna stress about it, had fruit salad for breakfast and got salad for tea, so one meal won't make a huge difference. Off to go and dye my hair and get ready! Have a lovely day everyone! :)

xxxxxxx

Wow Bev absolutely thrilled for you , :):):)
Yea give fortnightly wi a go like you day it takes the pressure off a bit and I agree wiv the gym classes it might knock the scales a bit but hopefully will sort itself over the fortnight ,
I've got a huge smile on my face coz I'm so chuffed for you :)
Xxx
Enjoy you meal out Hun

Congratulations!!!! :D :D xxx

Back