From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

That's amazing well done you must be such a boost to see a nice chunk gone. 18s are definitely do-able in a fortnight's time woohoo! xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks so much everyone for all your support. You guys have helped me through so much and I want you to know just how much it means to me. Don't feel like I'm missing on group at all when I've got you guys standing in my corner!
:thankyou:

Had a lovely day today taking Chris's Mum out for mothers day. Lunch was totally off plan, but delicious! By the time we'd got to the pub and got served it was 2.30pm and we didn't finish dessert till 4, so didn't need any tea tonight. Also decided to scrap our American Diner meal tomorrow and re-schedule for next week. I really didn't feel comfortable with 2 days in a row off plan, especially when I'm having Sunday lunch tomorrow anyway, just felt like a bit much. So yeah, now back on plan 100% again until next Sunday. Not that that's a bad thing, I love my Slimming World food! Chris has the week off work too so I'm going to get him making some lovely home cooked tea's and soups, may as well put him to good use! :D

Off to the gym for the first time tomorrow, I'm feeling really excited! I might have overstretched myself a little as booked 2 classes for tomorrow morning:

9-9:45 - Kettle Balls
9:45 - 10.30 - Ladies Fat Burn

I figure if I'm absolutely exhausted I can always slink off before the Fat Burn class, but if I'm not completely spent it I'll stay. Not quite sure what I've let myself into tbh, I really hope everyone else in the class isn't a size 8 with abs to die for! :p

Feeling really positive and motivated atm. I'm determined to get into the 18's by next WI! Realistically I've got 2 weeks and 1.5lbs to shift, so I'm sure I can manage that! Next target is 5lbs for my 6st award, so 2.5lbs a week. Gonna aim for that as I know I'll need to be completely 100% if I'm going to make it. Not sure how the exercise will impact things either, but regardless of the scale result I'm sticking at it. :)

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! Once again thanks for all the kind words, off to catch up on diaries xxx

---
Week 33, Day 5 - Erm...:/
Breakfast - Kiwi, raspberries, strawberries
Lunch/Tea - Nacho's, Steak with salad and chips, Black forest gateaux
Syns - Don't know, don't care! :p

Woop! Just back from my first Kettle Bells class and I survived - just! I actually enjoyed it and it gave me a huge wake up call as to how unfit I really am. I was using the 4kg Kettle Bell (the smallest) and at the end of the reps I was absolutely knackered. Was really struggling with some of the floor exercises too, but did what I could and feel so proud of myself for getting stuck in and going this morning rather than laying in bed! After I came out of the class I actually felt really dizzy, though now I'm home and sat down feel a lot better, just shows how hard I pushed myself. Bet my poor body doesn't know what happened!

Needless to say I didn't stay for the Fat Burn class after, but I did get 20 minutes in on the exercise bike before. Also booked in for a free personal training session on Tuesday. So my exercise next week is looking like this:

Mon
- Boxing class
Tue - Personal training session + general gym session
Wed - REST DAY!
Thur - Legs, Bums and Tums class
Fri - Induction + general gym session
Sat- Pump class
Sun - Kettle bells and ladies fat burn class

Lets just hope I manage all that. I used to be terrible with exercise but now I'm making it more of a priority rather than something I can just shrug off. Its easy to avoid it when the weight is coming off without, but I know I want to look and feel toned when I get to target.

----

Week 33, Day 6 - EE
Breakfast - Oat so simple multigrain porridge and milk - hexa, hexb
Lunch - Sunday dinner at Chris's Mums - Chicken, beans, carrots, peas, cabbage, small yorkshire (2 syns), gravy (3 syns) and mash (2 syns) - 7 syns
Tea - Strawberries covered with vanilla muller, grapes
Total - 7 syns
Exercise - 20 mins exercise bike, 45 mins kettle bells

Yummy EE day today, I've had to guestimate the syns a little for Sunday dinner as I'm not cooking it myself. I'm sure it'll be yummy though and a lot healthier than the America Diner we were planning on eating at before! ;)

I'm really hoping the fact I'm exercising doesn't make me feel extra hungry. It'd be counter productive if I was just working out more so I could eat more!
xxxx

Last edited:
Well done on the class and it's great you enjoyed it. They haven't got a kwttle bells class at my gym, would really like to do it tho. In regards to next weeks classes, don't do too much too soon. I know it's exciting and you wana try everything to see what would suit you best but ease yourself into it as your muscles will need time to recover xx

Well done! I agree with rae rae though that seems a lot in a week until you're more used to it. Muscles also hold water whilst repairing (which they'll be doing a lot of if you're working out in ways you normally dont) so don't be disheartened if the movement on the scales isn't phenomenal to begin with. At a suggestion maybe every other day with your walking on days in between is probably right to start with but see how you get on. Good luck xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bet you're acheing today from the kettles! I've done metafit on Wednesday, then kettles on Friday and I'm still acheing from them! Bum, abs, arms, ouch! I remember the first time I ever did kettles (it was the first exercise class I tried) I could barely sit down! Was so sore lol

exercise does make you hungrier, but I just take advantage of free foods! All of my classes are in the evenings, so I tend to have a snack before I go then have dinner afterwards. But if I've been jogging (which I havnt managed to get properly back into!) I mostly go on a morning and just plan extra filling meals. You just sort of get through it! Luckily on slimming world nothing is limited, so can have a massive portion for tea.

good for you doing all of those classes is week Hun, hope you enjoy them x

Well done Bev on the kettle bell class,
You certainly got a busy week next week , don't burn yourself out tho Hun ,
Your amazing :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Bev :), well done hun on your fantastic 6lbs loss !! :D I'm so happy for you !! I have sent you a private message in your inbox :).

Kay xx

Hey Bev , I don't know if you know this but a lot of girls from mins are doing a meet up in Sheffield next weekend. I'm posting a link to the thread if you want to findout more details. Most of them will be meeting for the first time, so it will be a nice day out and a chance to get to know everyone. When I foundout about it, I thought of you because your in Sheffield. :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-off-topic/330042-sheffield-minis-meet-12.html

Kay xx

Thanks guys! Completely agree with Mrs G/Rae about not overdoing it. I realise whenever I try something new I have a tendency to go hell for leather and push myself too far, so needless to say I'm going to listen to my body and if I feel like I need extra rest days then I'll have them. The gym induction and the PT session should only be half an hour though, so should be able to manage it. Bet i'll be aching loads tomorrow like Rochelle says! Hope I still feel up for my boxing class, really looking forward to it!

Edited my food for the day, after a big Sunday dinner I didn't feel like much for tea so just had a bowl of strawberries and muller. Back onto my red days tomorrow again, feels nice to know its a Sunday and I still have another day off. Yey for the long weekend! :)

Kay - Thanks for your post, gonna have a look at the Mini's Sheff meet, can anyone else make it? xxx

Just realised I can't make it next Sat, I'm working while 1 and then seeing my friends for lunch before going to pump at 8. Obviously I could drop the pump but the earliest I#d be free would be 6ish and I bet most people would have left by then, grr :/

Just realised I can't make it next Sat, I'm working while 1 and then seeing my friends for lunch before going to pump at 8. Obviously I could drop the pump but the earliest I#d be free would be 6ish and I bet most people would have left by then, grr :/

Nevermind maybe they will do a London meet sometime in the future :D .

Kay xx

Morning guys - Ouch! My muscles ache soooo much. Hurts to move today! I honestly forgot how painful the day after a workout really is. Definitely gonna have to rethink that gym plan a little, consecutive days at the gym just aren't gonna happen while i'm feeling like this! Definitely need to improve my fitness first.

So yep, slight change of plans re the gym. One on, one off until my fitness levels are a lot better! Thankfully im off work today so gonna spend the day chilling out with Chris watching movies.

I'll update food later but looking at a low syn red day. Just about to munch on my late breakfast of cheesy scrambled eggs on beef mushrooms, yummy! :)

Last edited:
Thanks Rae, I definitely know it's working today, lol.

Just popping in to update food before I watch Argo!

Week 33, Day 7 - Red
Brunch - Cheesy (hexa) scrambled eggs on beef mushrooms (2 eggs, 2 mushrooms)
Snack - Strawberries topped with vanilla muller
Tea - Homemade veggie soup with large wm roll (2 x hexb)
Supper - 2 x mini babybel (hexa), grapes, ripple - 9 syns
Total - 9 syns

Last edited:
Back