From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Well done on another great loss hun!

Your 6 stone award will def be waiting for you next week!!

Enjoy your EE day today! I think we have a tough week in front of us!
xxx

Next week hun, that soup challenge will get me there! xx

Yep definitely ! But 4lbs is amazing Bev !! :D I think perhaps the bread gave you bloat, but hey you enjoyed your food and 4lbs is fab hun ! I'm sure you will have that 6 stone in the bag next week. I know your starting the challenge on Monday so I put your weigh in day down as Monday on the thread because I thought you'll want to do the full 7 days. Is that ok, or shall I put it back to Sunday then that will be 6 full days on the challenge before weigh in ? :)

Kay xx

Well done on another great loss hun!

Your 6 stone award will def be waiting for you next week!!

Enjoy your EE day today! I think we have a tough week in front of us!
xxx

I think so too, but we can get through this soup challenge I know it. It's the red soup challenge days I'll struggle with most. I usually use my hexb for chewy D's and jacket potatoes, so not being able to have carbs will be tough. It'll be worth it for a fabby loss on the scales next week though! xx

That's still amazing bev and if the scales have been stuck for a few days then I'm sure they'll start moving, probably by tomorrow, lol. Always happens after wi.

As for your extra syns, that only equates to an extra 140 calories which is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Well done xx

Yep definitely ! But 4lbs is amazing Bev !! :D I think perhaps the bread gave you bloat, but hey you enjoyed your food and 4lbs is fab hun ! I'm sure you will have that 6 stone in the bag next week. I know your starting the challenge on Monday so I put your weigh in day down as Monday on the thread because I thought you'll want to do the full 7 days. Is that ok, or shall I put it back to Sunday then that will be 6 full days on the challenge before weigh in ? :)

Kay xx

I'm gonna weigh in Monday next week so I can have a full 7 days on the soup challenge. Hopefully by then I'll have that 6st in the bag! xx

Hi just caught up ,
Well done in 4lb that's amazing :)
You will definitely have your 6st award next week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done x you are such an inspiration x

Aww bless ya, thank you hun and Von too. Love all the support on here for you guys! :)

---

I'm not feeling very inspirational atm it's gotta be said. It's so hard sometimes to just have the one piece of chocolate, I guess that's why I don't let myself have it at all most of the time. Anyway I had my cream egg earlier and yep it was yummy, but much smaller than I remembered! Now the other one it sat in the kitchen taunting me and I'm trying to resist.

I'm not even really hungry, so why do I want to eat chocolate? Yeah it's nice, but getting to my target and looking awesome in my wedding dress is much more important to me! I know eating another cream egg will push me further and further away from where I want to be, so why do I still want it? I really think sometimes that I'm afraid of trying my hardest at something, so I try to sabotage myself. It's like that white roll yesterday (sorry for harping on about it!), but I knew it wasn't doing my body any good so why did I do it? Just for a momentary pleasure that soon as its gone turns into guilt.

I'm trying to examine my feelings about food a lot more lately. From watching biggest loser I've come to realise that in order to get to my highest weight my relationship with food was all wrong. You don't get to nearly 25 stone without serious food issues, I guess I need to really work on figuring out exactly WHY I got to that weight before I can ever feel truly better about myself and more relaxed with my diet. I'm so scared sometimes that I'll go back to how I used to me. Honestly it terrifies me, I need to learn to trust myself to respect my body from now, but if I still don't know what was wrong in the first place I don't know how to truly fix it.

Sorry for the psychobabble anyway. I'm not going to eat the cream egg, but I want to and it bothers me. My body doesn't need it, so why do I? :confused:

Aww bless ya, thank you hun and Von too. Love all the support on here for you guys! :) --- I'm not feeling very inspirational atm it's gotta be said. It's so hard sometimes to just have the one piece of chocolate, I guess that's why I don't let myself have it at all most of the time. Anyway I had my cream egg earlier and yep it was yummy, but much smaller than I remembered! Now the other one it sat in the kitchen taunting me and I'm trying to resist. I'm not even really hungry, so why do I want to eat chocolate? Yeah it's nice, but getting to my target and looking awesome in my wedding dress is much more important to me! I know eating another cream egg will push me further and further away from where I want to be, so why do I still want it? I really think sometimes that I'm afraid of trying my hardest at something, so I try to sabotage myself. It's like that white roll yesterday (sorry for harping on about it!), but I knew it wasn't doing my body any good so why did I do it? Just for a momentary pleasure that soon as its gone turns into guilt. I'm trying to examine my feelings about food a lot more lately. From watching biggest loser I've come to realise that in order to get to my highest weight my relationship with food was all wrong. You don't get to nearly 25 stone without serious food issues, I guess I need to really work on figuring out exactly WHY I got to that weight before I can ever feel truly better about myself and more relaxed with my diet. I'm so scared sometimes that I'll go back to how I used to me. Honestly it terrifies me, I need to learn to trust myself to respect my body from now, but if I still don't know what was wrong in the first place I don't know how to truly fix it. Sorry for the psychobabble anyway. I'm not going to eat the cream egg, but I want to and it bothers me. My body doesn't need it, so why do I? :confused:

The other creme egg still wouldn't be there if it was me ,
It's weird I didn't see myself getting to almost 22stone , it's strange but my eyes almost convinced me I didn't look too bad looking in a Mirror I thought yea your ok, I hardly ever had my photo taken , and the few that was taken I look at and thing god did I look like that ,

Now I see myself as big I look in the mirror and think I'm huge ,
It's strange how our mind plays tricks on us,

The other creme egg still wouldn't be there if it was me ,
It's weird I didn't see myself getting to almost 22stone , it's strange but my eyes almost convinced me I didn't look too bad looking in a Mirror I thought yea your ok, I hardly ever had my photo taken , and the few that was taken I look at and thing god did I look like that ,

Now I see myself as big I look in the mirror and think I'm huge ,
It's strange how our mind plays tricks on us,

OMG Von I could have written that myself! I feel exactly the same! Now I'm soooo much more self conscious than I ever was at my biggest, it's just nuts! Don't get me wrong I feel LOADS better too for the weight I've lost, but its like I was in complete denial about my size and as I've lose weight I've woken up to it.

Have to disagree with you though about the cream egg, you were awesome yesterday and didn't binge after the gain, I'm sure you'd have resisted too. I've told Chris to hide the cream egg for Easter Monday and I'll have it after WI! xxx

I've only gone and downloaded couch to 5k! Talk about being inspired by the marathon runners, I soooo want to do that! Of course I might absolutely hate running yet so I'm making no commitments, but I'd love to be able to say I've run a 5k. My cardio fitness is absolutely shocking so I imagine it'll take me a bit longer than your average beginner, but if I need to spend longer than the 9 weeks I can always re-do parts of it.

So yeah, this week I'm starting Couch to 5k! :) I'm well and truly over my reaction to the tablets now so I'm raring to go again! Making myself stay in tomorrow though and ensure I'm 100% fit for work on Tue. The rest of my exercise week is looking like this:
Mon - Rest day
Tue - Couch to 5k - Day 1, 30 mins walking to work
Wed - 30 mins walking to work
Thur - Legs, Bums and Tums; Couch to 5k - Day 2, 30 mins walking to work
Fri - 30 mins walking to work
Sat -Couch to 5k - Day 3, 30 mins walking to work
Sun - 30 mins walking

Just taking it pretty steady this week doing my walking and C25K. Kettlebells will resume next Monday!

I've only gone and downloaded couch to 5k! Talk about being inspired by the marathon runners, I soooo want to do that! Of course I might absolutely hate running yet so I'm making no commitments, but I'd love to be able to say I've run a 5k. My cardio fitness is absolutely shocking so I imagine it'll take me a bit longer than your average beginner, but if I need to spend longer than the 9 weeks I can always re-do parts of it. So yeah, this week I'm starting Couch to 5k! :) I'm well and truly over my reaction to the tablets now so I'm raring to go again! Making myself stay in tomorrow though and ensure I'm 100% fit for work on Tue. The rest of my exercise week is looking like this: Mon - Rest day Tue - Couch to 5k - Day 1, 30 mins walking to work Wed - 30 mins walking to work Thur - Legs, Bums and Tums; Couch to 5k - Day 2, 30 mins walking to work Fri - 30 mins walking to work Sat -Couch to 5k - Day 3, 30 mins walking to work Sun - 30 mins walking Just taking it pretty steady this week doing my walking and C25K. Kettlebells will resume next Monday!

That's brilliant, I was doing it last year, obviously before my knee was too bad,
I didn't find it easy and I did repeat days, but it's very infectious, one of the barriers I faced was I live in a small community . Everyone knows everyone almost and instead of blocking it out my mind , I was too bothered about what they would be saying see my lard arse running round the streets, I did do it a couple of times at the gym on the treadmill but didn't really enjoy it,
I would of preferred to of gone and run round a field or something until I was a bit better at it,
But that's just me ,
Your sounding very determined and have a great week planned , xxxx

That's brilliant, I was doing it last year, obviously before my knee was too bad,
I didn't find it easy and I did repeat days, but it's very infectious, one of the barriers I faced was I live in a small community . Everyone knows everyone almost and instead of blocking it out my mind , I was too bothered about what they would be saying see my lard arse running round the streets, I did do it a couple of times at the gym on the treadmill but didn't really enjoy it,
I would of preferred to of gone and run round a field or something until I was a bit better at it,
But that's just me ,
Your sounding very determined and have a great week planned , xxxx

Thanks hun. I'd be the same as you, I wouldn't want to run outside where people could see me! Hopefully when I've lost some more weight and feel a bit more confident I'll be able to run outside, there are a few beautiful parks near me. Not sure how I'll find the treadmill, might hate it at first but determined to stick at it! xx

I'm doing c25k :)

There is a board here somewhere for it, lots of tips! I have deviated from the programme this week as I'd forgotten to download week 5. Instead I ran 12 minutes Wednesday and managed 17 this morning before bodypump, its amazing how quickly your fitness increases.

Just make sure you get proper trainers, they made running much more manageable for me xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun! Think I'll take your advice with the proper trainers, I've got some gym trainers but not sure they'll be great for running. Still I don't want to spend £100 or so on some running trainers if its just gonna be my latest fad, so will see how I get on with it first and how much I enjoy it.

That reminds me I still need to try BodyPump! So many classes and too little time :)

I realised at week 3 I would stick it and need proper kit. I won't lie, they were pricey but will last and I'd never have managed to run this long in my Nikes x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG Von I could have written that myself! I feel exactly the same! Now I'm soooo much more self conscious than I ever was at my biggest, it's just nuts! Don't get me wrong I feel LOADS better too for the weight I've lost, but its like I was in complete denial about my size and as I've lose weight I've woken up to it.

Have to disagree with you though about the cream egg, you were awesome yesterday and didn't binge after the gain, I'm sure you'd have resisted too. I've told Chris to hide the cream egg for Easter Monday and I'll have it after WI! xxx

Omg was going to reply to Von's post and say the same. I find I look at myself in the mirror a lot more now and feel big lol, when I was a size 22 I thought I looked alright but just like Von, I hated taking piccies . Its funny how we all think the same. Well done Bev for hiding the egg, I'm no good like that, I'll hide it, find it and stuff my face :D, for me it can't be in the house !

Wanted to wish you good luck ahead of tomorrows challenge, I know you'll do brill hun. I'm going to sleep now, will catch up with you tomorrow. Night night :).

Kay xx

Wow you're so good! 4lv off AND planning on doing couch to 5k!

I totally get where you're coming from about the creme egg. It's annoying. I always say to pEople yes I'm at my goal weight but it takes so much self control to stay there! Inside I know I'll always be greedy at heart. I'll always want a second bar of choc even though I don't 'need' it! X

I'm starting c25k on the Tuesday after easter - am currently working away and font have sports bra or running trainers with me xxx I love it, have done it several times and it's awesome xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Back