From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Well done lovely...
Now you enjoy your treat filled day....you deserve it ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a super achievement! :) well done you must be over the moon.
Enjoy your day. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lbs off ladies!!! Would have liked it to be more but pre star week bloat was still in town this morning. Either way it's got me my SIX STONE AWARD!!!! :D Woohooooo!!! Feeling really chuffed, usually if I weigh in before star week it's a teeny loss or STS so I think the challenge has really helped me get that award this week.

Massive thanks to the lovely Kay for all her hard work!! I'm just about to sink my teeth into pub breakfast so will catch up properly later and see how everyone has got on xxx

You did it!!! Congratulations on your amazing 6 stone loss, you must be thrilled xx

Well done Bev, :)
You've done amazing, and got your 6 st sooooo chuffed whoo hoo xxxxx

Great news Bev. That weight is coming off nicely, hope your pub breakfast was nice :) xx

Fabulous news! Well done Bev! Bet that choccie tastes so much better given that you've waited for it and not taken it for granted...waiting and planning for a 'treat' day always makes me realise how much crap I piled into my gob without a second thought before sw!! Scary! Have a wonderful day! Xxx

Thanks for all the lovely messages. I'm over the moon that I've finally got my 6 stone award, it's crazy when I look at my stats and see that in 4lbs time I'm be HALFWAY through my journey to my initial target. When I started losing all this weight it seemed like mission impossible, I had so far to go that it put me off even getting started, but by a mile this is the best thing I've ever done! It's flew by too, I didn't seriously start until last August when I joined SW, so in 9 months I've lost 5 stone!! I don't get the biggest losses each week, my body seems happy with a steady 1.5-2.5lbs, but over time it's added up to an astonishing amount.

I took this pic earlier in the week and did a comparison with the old me. I know I've still got a LONG way to go until I'm happy with my body and a healthy BMI, but compared to where I was I feel like the hard unrewarding slog at the beginning of my journey is over. I can see the benefits now and notice changes each week. Although I'm more self conscious about the bits I don't like, I'm so chuffed that I'm actually getting a figure now. I can fit in high street clothes, I do couch to 5k and keep up, I can walk into a room and not feel like the fat bird. It's amazing. 6 stone has changed my life, infact more than that, it'd probably saved it. I was nearly 25 stone at 27 years old, the only thing in my future that was pretty much certain was diabetes, heart disease and an early death. Now I've got a new lease of life again and I'm loving it.

weightloss6stone1progress.jpg

I'm actually getting a bit teary writing this, I can't believe that's me!! I can't believe I'm going to do this, I've always said I would someday but I never thought that day would actually come.

Anyway, enough emotional stuff! :p Today is my treat day, I know I'm not a dog and don't need treats, but I was starting to feel a bit deprived so wanted to be able to loosen the reigns a little and have some of what I fancied. For breakfast after WI I went to the Toby carvery with Chris, they do an all you can eat breakfast and I've been looking forward to trying it for weeks. Oh man, it was gorgeous, but it's crazy how much my appetite has shrunk! I went in there with the mindset of eating what I like and having it as brunch, but after 3/4 of a plate I was full!! I waited another hour (as Chris demolished 2 huge plates) and then had a slice of toast with marmalade. So yeah in total I ate 1/2 sausage, 2 fried eggs, hash brown, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans and 2 slices of bacon with fat removed, then a slice of toast with butter (naughty naughty) and marmalade! I enjoyed every mouthful of it too and didn't come away after feeling like I'd been a complete pig either!

Tea is gonna be Chris's yummy meat balls and pasta, which I'd have on plan for an EE day anyway allowing 7 syns for the sauce. Then the only other thing I've got is my Easter egg, found a yummy reduced 'taste the difference' one in Sainsburys, it came with 8 chocolates in the bottom and a huge dark choc egg. I've decided just to eat the choccys and donate the egg to Chris. I've added up the cals roughly and worked out that today it'll be around 2200, still 100 under my maintenance calories - get in! I don't normally work to cals when following SW but for my treat day its nice to know I haven't completely blown it or anything. I always get so wary still about the fact I might go off the rails, really need to give myself more credit!

Week 36, Day 7 - Day off!
Brunch - Pub fry up - 1/2 sausage, 2 fried eggs, hash brown, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans and 2 slices of bacon with fat removed, then a slice of toast with butter and marmalade - 900 (probably overestimated!)
Snack - Easter choccys - 500
Tea - Meatballs with garlicy tomato sauce, spaghetti and cheese - 700
Supper - Grapes - 100
Total - 2200 cals (just under my maintenance cals of 2280 so happy with that!)

Having a day off studying today so I'm going to stick something on telly and before tea nip to the gym for my final C25K session for week one! Have a good one guys! xx

Enjoy your treats Cheese Thief....you more than deserve them!! Can't wait until I am where you are xxx

Enjoy your treats Cheese Thief....you more than deserve them!! Can't wait until I am where you are xxx

Thanks hun, just stick at it and you'll get here I promise. If I can do it anyone can! Seems like only last week I was in the 22's, it really does fly by I promise you! xxx

Bev, congratulations you have done ammmazzzzing. Be proud of yourself. You look a totally different person and you don't look what your stats says your current weight is. Enjoy your treat day. Very well done again.

Thanks hun, just stick at it and you'll get here I promise. If I can do it anyone can! Seems like only last week I was in the 22's, it really does fly by I promise you! xxx

I hope so!! STS this week but I'm about to ovulate so It may be that as I stayed completely on plan so was a bit fed up...still nevermind ive lost 12lbs in 4 weeks, and i'll keep on plodding till I get there..xx

What an amazing difference and it shows your heads changed aswell as you're still concious about what you're eating on your 'off plan' day instead of being a free for all. Well done xx

I hope so!! STS this week but I'm about to ovulate so It may be that as I stayed completely on plan so was a bit fed up...still nevermind ive lost 12lbs in 4 weeks, and i'll keep on plodding till I get there..xx

Arggh I hate those monthly fluctuations, they are so annoying! I usually have a really crappy week before * week where I hardly lose anything so I feel your pain. I always think though that the weeks that determine whether or not we get to target are the hard ones like this, its easy (or easier) to do this if you're getting 4lbs off every week, but when you feel like your effort isnt being rewarded it can be tough going. Just keep at it and this week I'm sure your efforts will be rewarded, you might even get a nice little booster loss from last week too!

Bev, congratulations you have done ammmazzzzing. Be proud of yourself. You look a totally different person and you don't look what your stats says your current weight is. Enjoy your treat day. Very well done again.

Thanks Rosie! Yeah a lot of people say that I don't look my weight, think its my height and boobs that help make me look a little slimmer than I really am if that makes sense! x

Awww Bev! You almost made me cry! I'm so happy you are beginning to realise just how inspirational you are and just how strong you are!

The before/after is astonishing! No wonder you feel like you have a new lease of life! You have achieved soooo much and I know you're going to get to target! (I hope I can tag along too, hehe!)

Your treat day sounds really sensible and restrained (I wish my appetite would diminish!) I can't believe you left 1/2 a sausage! That, my friend, is will power. Your calorie intake is perfectly reasonable too! I'm glad you've written everything down, I hope it makes you feel better about it! I always feel like I've eaten more than I have until I see it written down.

I totally relate to what you said about saying you'd do it but not really believing in it. I think we are our harshest critics and I hope we both learn to trust in ourselves and have faith in our ability by the time we get to target.

Enjoy the rest of your relax day! (Hope you don't mind the Facebook add, by the way!)

xx

What an amazing difference and it shows your heads changed aswell as you're still concious about what you're eating on your 'off plan' day instead of being a free for all. Well done xx

Thanks hun!I know! In the past it'd have been a complete free for all and I'd be stuffing as much in my gob as I could. Now I feel like i'm having a 'day off' a bit more like a 'normal' person would, a few extra treats but not breaking the calorie bank! Feels good to know I'm in control and not the food any more! xx

Back