From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Argh nooo chris just reminded me the sky man is coming to fit our phone line between 1-6! Hope he comes nice n early or I'll miss my pimp class! Grr!

Pimp class sounds good haha! Seriously though enjoy your day, hope you get to the class and good luck with your run :)

Gotta love a good pimp class bahaha!

Glad you're having a good week, I feel your pain full time work plus study is making mrs g very fed up!

Hope the sky man turns up early x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you can get to your class on time, but usually these people say they're coming between 1 and 6 and then turn up at 5:55 (well they do in my experience). I still haven't managed to fit any exercise in this week, just been too tired after work. Have contemplated getting up ridiculously early and working out but I already get up at about 5:30 just to make it to work on time!

Ohhh let me know what pumps like if you go. It's meant to be really good+get results quick. They only have 2 pump classes a week at my gym and cos I work shifts, I can never make them but I'd love to give it a try xx

LOL @ pimp class! Does sound quite interesting though, pity they don't run it at my gym ;) That's what you get when I post half asleep!

Had a look online and the Sky man is meant to be coming between 5-6pm, so looks like I'm missing Pump, grrrr! Bit annoyed as I've wanted to go to a class for ages but they only do a couple when I'm not working. Ah well, it's one of those things I guess. I can still head out for my run later so its not the end of the world. Think I was probably being a bit ambitious trying to fit a run and a class in back to back!

Week 37, Day 3 - EE
Breakfast - Mixed berries and muller
Snack - Raisins - 2 syns
Lunch - Chicken and veg soup (hexb)
Snack - 2 x mini babybel (hexa)
Tea - Beef stir fry with plum sauce (6 syns) and noodles - 6 syns
Total - 8 syns

Ruby -
Lol @ the burger cravings my diary is giving you! I agree there's been a lot of burger talk here the last couple of days, thankfully they are all used up now!

I'm exactly the same when someone says they are coming for a delivery, its always either the last possible time or slightly after - soo annoying! At least I got a closer time scale though so I know roughly when it'll be, doesn't make much difference today though as I'm in all afternoon studying now anyway.

Clareel
- I know what you mean with all the study being tiring, bet you're exhausted with all your project work and exams in the final year. I just can't wait till June 5th is over and I can have a break, think I'll sleep for a week or something!

I've just popped into your diary to sub, will have to sit down with the coffee at the weekend and have a good read through. I'm so behind on diaries again!

As for C25k I'm sure I'll be repeating weeks too, my holiday is slap bang in the middle of it so not sure how much that will sent me back! Ah well, I'll keep going until eventually I can do it. Most people I've spoke to who run swear by C25K so I have faith in the plan, just not so much my fitness levels! :rolleyes:

Kay - I've definitely found some of the good habits from the soup challenge have stuck with me. I still take a litre of water to work with me in a morning and drink it all by the time I finish at 1. I don't count the rest of my water for the day but its definitely more than before. Really enjoyed my soup again for lunch, was sick of the sight of soup after last week but a few days off and I'm enjoying it again. Definitely a great lunch option for me!

Hope you're having a good day! I'll try and stop by your diary later if I manage to get on, its just a nightmare lately with all the study I have to do! Feel so behind and stressed but I know it'll be okay in the end, just want that exam out of the way with!

Oooh, I added you on ********* I think?

New Me - WOW! 5lbs! That's great, you must be over the moon! Well done you! :) I'd kill for a loss like that. The biggest I've ever had was 5.5lbs but that was near the beginning and now I'm generally a steady 2lb a week girl if I'm super good!

Soph - Haha! I was half asleep when typing so thats my excuse, lol. Hope your running is going well, need to have a proper catch up on your diary too later. I'm soooo behind! :rolleyes:

MrsG - Aww it must be a nightmare working full time and studying too. Even just part time I'm finding it tough to get in all the time I want to. It'll be worth it when we pass though! :)

Rae
- I'll let you know when i finally manage to go, won't be today though unless the sky man comes early. I've heard good things too, will have to try it another day instead!

Vonny - Hope you're well hun, another person whose diary I'm neglecting! I hope you're having a smashing week with the salad challenge, bet you'll do super!

Actually really fortunate that I don't have any exams this semester! Just 12,500 words of essays including my dissertation to work through lol. Getting there though :) I know what you mean about having a break, shame you have to wait until June though. Mine all gets handed in on the 19th of May, might actually be the happiest day of my life so far!

Best of luck with your run later :)

X

Arghhh I'm having a bad food day. Been sat in all afternoon feeling incredibly munchy and had 2 orange clubs! 11 syns in total but so much for a low syn day. It's definitely nearly * week as I always get the munchies beforehand, normally though I control it better than this! Also my engineer isn't here and it's after 6pm, grr!!

Actually really fortunate that I don't have any exams this semester! Just 12,500 words of essays including my dissertation to work through lol. Getting there though :) I know what you mean about having a break, shame you have to wait until June though. Mine all gets handed in on the 19th of May, might actually be the happiest day of my life so far! Best of luck with your run later :) X

Thanks Hun, I think it'll be tomorrow night at this rate as still waiting for my engineer!

Great news about no exam but wow what a lot of coursework to plough through! X

Arghhh I'm having a bad food day. Been sat in all afternoon feeling incredibly munchy and had 2 orange clubs! 11 syns in total but so much for a low syn day. It's definitely nearly * week as I always get the munchies beforehand, normally though I control it better than this! Also my engineer isn't here and it's after 6pm, grr!!

Evening hun, hope he's come and gone now, I know you posted this message earlier. Don't worry about the syns, you've been good all week. I'm the same I hate waiting and end up eating out of boredom. Hope you've had a productive day study wise. I'm sure you'll be back at the gym burning some more cals very soon. I really hope you have a fabby loss next week. :p

Kay

Morning guys, last night went sooo bad. In the end I ate about SIX clubs in total to finish the pack!! I don't know where that came from cos I haven't had an unplanned blow out for months. Either way line drawn, lesson learnt and fresh start today!

Today is pay day and I finally booked my Dublin flights this morning for Sept, so excited!! :) hope I can be a couple of stone lighter by then!

Off to work now but I'll post my eats later x

I think it's good to have a blow out every once in a while, kind of gets it out of your system! And 6 clubs really isn't too bad cal wise anyway so don't worry :) Ooo I love Dublin! OH is from Kilkenny so we go over a lot, always try and get a cheeky overnight stay either side if we can! I'm sure you'll be quite a bit lighter by then as well - I have loads going on in September so that's my goal really, although will give myself to the end of the year if needed.

Did the sky man come in the end? I hope so after keeping you waiting! Hope you have a good day X

These things happen. Before your weight loss it's probably something you'd do regularly and not think about. Yes it's happened but don't let it worry you you've recognised where you've gone wrong and you're back on plan today, that's the main thing! It's when you don't care there is a problem.

Good luck for carrying on and woohoo to flights being booked xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I agree with Mrs G, the really positive thing is that you do care, picked up on it on the same day and have managed to draw that line.

Also I think you are very brave for coming on here and confessing, I highly doubt that everyone who has a blow out does.

I'm very ashamed to say I've never been to Ireland (or Wales for that matter!) but everyone I know who has been to Dublin has loved it!

Hope work flies by for you x

I also agree with Mrs G, you're eating habits have changed so much that you realise that eating like that is not "normal" behavior and that's a good thing. Part of making this a lifestyle change and not just a diet is changing the way we view food - it's about fueling your body with the things it needs.

I've been to Dublin a couple of times when I was at uni, it's a lovely place. A couple of my friend's got rather drunk and disappeared for 2 days while we were there. No idea what happened to them but from the photo's on their cameras we can only assume that they ended up at the zoo at one point!

At least you stopped at 6 clubs, could have been worse! I've said to you before though, I know exactly how it feels when you lose control like that and it's the feelings of disgust and guilt that are the worst, more than the actual food you've eaten. You remind me of myself though! You just forget about it and get back on plan, you sort of brush it aside and move on, and this is the advice I give people when they say that a binge throws them off plan for the week, one binge shouldn't ruin the whole week! X

Flying visit to update my foodage! Will reply to peeps properly tomorrow as I don't have much time, shower then bed for another morning at work.

Had a brill day and bought my holiday clothes today, all in a 16/18 - WOW! Such an amazing feeling!! :)

Back on plan today, turned out fairly high syn due to a stop at Costa with the girls, but hey ho I was under 15 so that's the main thing!

Week 37, Day 4 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D (hexb)
Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese (hexa) and beans
Mango drink at costa - 9 syns (grr!)
Tea - Spag bol - 4.5 syns
Total - 13.5 syns

Tomorrow is the flexi syn meal out for C's Dad's birthday, so ANOTHER semi off plan day, 2nd of the week after the club scandal yesterday! Think I'll be hoping for a STS next week at this rate! :rolleyes: Ah well, life gets in the way some times, not gonna stress! After tomorrow I can be 100% for the next week until hols.

Gym hasn't happened, you guessed it the Sky man didn't come yesterday and I've only just got in at 10pm today. Will be hitting the gym tomorrow night so long as * week doesn't make an appearance, expecting it any day now! :/

Anyway off for a hot shower, I miss catching up on diaries so can't wait till I've got a little more time, probably be Sunday now though! :(

Have a lovely weekend guys xxxx

Hey, yesterday looks great 13.5 syns is perfect :) I haven't done much exercise either, things keep getting in the way! Fab news about the size 16/18 clothes as well that really is exciting! Well done :)

Back