From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Oh Bev I really feel for you with the exam stress :( You get to a point where you just want it over and done with and feel like your head is actually full don't you!?

You're nearly there, I know you've put loads of work in so you will pass it with flying colours! Just take it easy, go over your notes at a nice steady pace and think of the celebrations to be had once it's all done!!

X

Hi Bev, oh what a night you've had lol,
Glad your taking some breaks Hun , take care Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Arghhhhh!!!! I suck!! First binge in ages and it's on a big toblarone I got for my Dad for Father's Day, wtf! I hate how stress is affecting me :( not gonna blame it on that though it was my choice. Only had 4 pieces but that's still 560 calories of chocolate I didn't need! Just can't wait for Thursday now, I need my life back :(

I know it feels bad right now but to an outsider that was a teeny blip not worthy of binge status ;) you'll pull it back you always do. Just a few more days then you can get your focus back on other things. Try not to worry about a lapse you've got enough stress on your plate hun xx

Thanks Scarlet! I guess its not bad compared to how I used to be, but I just hate that feeling of lack of control when it comes to food. In the end I had 4 pieces of Toblerone (a big one though), 2 cans of full fat Pepsi and a Curlywurly - around 940 extra cals in total! I've drawn a line now and putting it behind me, its just the stress but I know I won't find a cure for it in crappy food. Determined to be bang on plan now until weekend celebrations, but at the same time I'm going to let myself use all my syns if I need them for the next couple of days. Saving 6 syns for a Curlywurly will hopefully prevent any more stress-binges!

So yeah, today is a write off diet wise, but if anything I'm surprised I haven't slipped up more over the exam period. Just taking it at a day at a time now until exam is over with.

Bev you have been doing amazingly well to stay on track with all this stress! This is just a blip, draw the line and move on.

It will all be over soon!!!

X

Last edited:
You'll have more days like today there will be other stressful times and even just days where you think sod it I fancy that cake so I'm having it. The trick with losing the weight and then maintaining the loss is to know when you're having a treat and to not let it turn into an ongoing eat what you like fest.

You've got that nailed and you're not at goal yet so I know it's easy for me to say cos it wasn't me eating the toblerone or having exam stress but you've got the awareness and ability to draw a line under it that I for one envy! Xx

Thanks Rochelle! Looking forward to catching up on your weight watchers journey, will be interesting to see how you find it xx
I'm enjoying it a lot!!

oh what a night you had, sorry but did smile at the sleep thing, my Chris does that too! Lol! He whacked me last night in his sleep too, bloody men! Oh give yourself a day off from studying, sounds like you need a small break x

Maybe a break will do you good too much can overload your brain. And can't believe how many of us have partners called Chris. My Chris is annoying in his sleep. He kicks me makes funny noises and talks rubbish in his sleep. X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hahaa, you're right Sugar Fairy, we do all seem to have partners called Chris! They all sound like sleep terrors too!

Woke up feeling really positive and 'on it' today! Having a relaxed green day, not going to go super strict in response to yesterday, just taking things nice and easy and being kind to my body while it's going through all this stress.

This is my planned food for the day, but if I fancy choccy later I've got a curlywurly in the cupboard, the main thing for me is just getting through the next few days. Strict red days can wait till next week!

Tuesday 3rd May - green
Breakfast - chewy d - hexb
Lunch - ham (hexb) salad with jacket potato and cheese (hexa) - 3 syns
Snack - grapes, muller
Tea - batchelors broccoli and cheese pasta with cheese - hexa + 1 syn
Total - 4 syns

Two more days to hammer this revision for the most important exam of my life! I'm determined to do myself proud, my whole career is resting on it, which is a terrifying thought, but I've worked so hard!

Have a great day guys xxx

Hey Bev , glad you woke up feeling more positive ;). Your food plan looks fab. I just wanted to ask, what time is your exam on Thursday, is it morning or afternoon ? Will be thinking of you :):) xx

Replied to Kay in her own diary but for anyone else wondering it's Thursday afternoon - eek!

Just had lunch, got back to work and now the stress has kicked in again and I feel like eating crap. Normally I hardly ever get cravings like this, so I know it must be due to the stress. I'm not even really hungry, but rather than giving in like I did yesterday I'm going to try and busy my head in the books for half an hour and see if it goes away, if it doesn't I'll get some grapes. If that fails I'll wait a bit longer and get a curlywurly...

I can't wait for exams to be over just to have this stress out of my life, it's making sticking to plan feel incredibly difficult right now! X

Hi Bev,

Just catching up. I think you're doing amazingly well considering all the pressure your under!

Best of luck for Thursday, there is light at the end of the tunnel!!xxx

Thanks Sophie, and thank god for light at the end of the tunnel! I will survive, lol. One more full day :)

I made it through this afternoon with my grapes and curlywurly, no binges! Gotta say it was tough though, stress doesn't like me one bit!

Food plan has kinda gone awry again though as I'm heading out to tea at the carvery... There's no way I can reconcile that with a green day (unless I don't eat the meat) so technically it's another day off plan. I just need to get out for a bit though to help me relax which is my priority right now. Calories wise it'll be around the same as my pasta and cheese anyway so I'm not too worried.

1 day to go, I'll write a food diary tomorrow but the main thing is I get my work done. If I can stay on plan all the better but i hope it's not another day like today with mad cravings. After Thursday (and weekend naughtiness) I have a whole stress free summer of exercise and healthiness to get properly back on track. Need to just hang on to the back of the wagon tomorrow and not fall too far off track! X

I think you are doing great Bev considering all the pressure your under with the exam. You probably do just need to get out and have a break away from the books. Once June is over I'm going to spend July and August going at this weight loss like a demon! I have nothing on either of those months so no excuses!

Good luck for Thursday Bev, you've worked so hard I'm sure you'll do great :) then you can finally relax and enjoy the summer ahead getting to your next goal which I've no doubt you'll achieve xx I'm just waiting to get the move over with on Friday and then i'll be on it 100% again from next week (I've not been awful but I feel guilty that the moving house stress has affected my food AAAAAAGH, still I know i'll be totally back on track in no time working towards the 20's!:D

Incase I don't get a chance later I just wanted to wish you good luck for your exam tomorrow. I'm sure the hard work you've put in will pay off. Smash it Bev! X

Thanks guys! Getting to the point now I'm not sleeping and look like Pete Doherty after a night on the town! :D My eyes are so bloodshot it's unreal. Definitely need to have a good rest after this exam, it's a shame I'm back at work first thing on Friday, but can't complain really with my 1pm finishes.

Stress levels have reached epic proportions but the main thing is I just keep knucked down today and go over everything, even if its just a summary.

Carvery last night was nice but I'm starting to feel a bit bloated from the carbs and missing my red days. The 'good news', if you can call it that, is that the stress has built up to a point now where now I don't even feel like eating! I really had to force a cereal bar down myself this morning and I'll be doing the same with lunch too. I know I won't be able to concentrate properly if I don't eat!

Going for another EE day today, its been a bit of a carby week but so long as I'm technically on plan that's all that matters right now!

Thanks for the well-wishes! I'll finally be able to catch up with you all over the weekend, yay!

Wednesday 4th June - EE
Breakfast - Chewy d - hexb
Lunch - Batchelors pasta n sauce Cheese n Broccoli with cheese - 1 syn + hexa
Snack - grapes, 2 digestives and curly wurley - 14 syns (oops!)
Tea - M&S Beef stir fry with noodles - 7 syns
Snack - grapes (if I feel up to them!)
Total -22 syns

EDIT - Well the munchies came back, but ending the day on 22 syns the day before my exam isn't too bad really! From Sunday i'll be 100% back on plan, but as for the next few days I'll be celebrating. That doesn't mean I'll be eating everything I see, but I'll be going out for a few meals etc and enjoying some nice treats. I wont make my 7 stone award next weigh in, but hopefully I'll pass my exam and that 7 stone award will be waiting for me the week after :) xx

Last edited:
Back