From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Not exercising today is driving me mad, leg is feeling loads better and I'm itching to get active again. Promised Chris I'd rest it today though, he doesn't want me pulling it again if its not properly rested. I can see his point but I've got this running bug bad now and just want to get on that treadmill!

Anyway instead of exercising I thought I'd organise myself an activity plan for the next week. As you've probably heard me say before, I'm determined to shift as much weight as possible over the summer months. Never in my life (probably) will I have so much free time as I do now before uni starts. I only work 20 hours a week and even with a bit of overtime thrown in, most afternoons and evenings I'll be free. So really going to make the exercise count and hope it ups my losses...

Tues 24th

6.30am - Kettlebells
PM - C25k Week 3, Day 1

Wed 25th
PM - C25k Week 3, Day 2

Thur 26th
PM - 13:45 - Legs, Bums and Tums

Fri 27th - REST DAY

Sat 28th
PM - C25k Week 3, Day 3

Sun 29th - REST DAY

Mon 30th
10.15am - Kettlebells
C25k Week 4, Day 1

----

Not sure if that's a bit over ambitious, especially with the early morning workout tomorrow. The kettlebells is 6.30-7.15am, normally I leave the house for work at 8.10am so by the time I'm home from the gym I'm only going to have half an hour to get ready. I figure its worth trying though because when I'm at uni and working I might be at uni or on placement from 9-5 and then working from 6-10, it'll be the only time I have some days to exercise. Plus it'd be nice on the days I've got things planned to go before work. Worth a try anyway, knowing me I'll sleep through it, but if I get all my clothes ready the night before so everything is laid out for me I'm sure I can do it.... hopefully!

Evening Bev, exercise plan looks great!! Also fab idea about the bike, defo might as well cycle if pos you will be a proper student then hehe! Will you be able to keep your job up once start uni? Will be great if you can as the bursary doesn't seem to go very far!

X

Evening Bev, exercise plan looks great!! Also fab idea about the bike, defo might as well cycle if pos you will be a proper student then hehe! Will you be able to keep your job up once start uni? Will be great if you can as the bursary doesn't seem to go very far! X

Yeah I'm quite lucky that they are letting me change my hours to work Sunday and a couple of evenings. It'd be hard to survive on just the bursary, especially with all the wedding stuff we need to pay for this year!

Can't wait to get my bike now, proper looking forward to it. Will take me a while to get up to speed again though, haven't cycled since I was a kid x

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

I LOST 6LBS THIS WEEK - MY BIGGEST WEIGHT LOSS EVER!!! SO THAT MEANS I'VE LOST EXACTLY 100LBS AND GOT MY 7 STONE AWARD
TOO!! BURST INTO TEARS AT THE GYM, CAN'T QUITE BELIEVE IT.. I'VE LOST ALL THIS!!

View attachment 143189

Sorry about the caps ladies, but as you can tell I'm over the chuffing moon. I woke up today with a pain in the back of my hamstring still so was a bit annoyed I'd have to have a second rest day from the gym, but seeing that result has made me just feel absolutely joyful. I've dreamed of losing 100lbs and getting to be part of century club forever, now I've finally done it and joined the likes of the amazing Emma and SuperVonic! :D

Just off to update challenges....

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

OMG! I am just catching up on diaries now.

Can't believe I missed this!!

Well done Bev, so chuffed for you xx

Wow a 6:30am class! You are keen lol

the bike thing sounds like a good idea, more exercise and easier for parking, win win situation :)

i followed you on IG on my weight watchers account x

Hope the class went well Bev :) bursary is rubbish but you can apply for a student loan also if needed! Also lots of student and NHS discount in places like subway which helps lol!

Have a good day :)

X

Hope the class went well Bev :) bursary is rubbish but you can apply for a student loan also if needed! Also lots of student and NHS discount in places like subway which helps lol!

Have a good day :)

X

Part of the reason I love working for the NHS is the discounts! Just seen on IG that you didn't make your Kettleballs class, don't blame you! That's way too early to be thinking about exercise for me. I get up at 5:30 as it is so I can be at work for 8, let alone getting up earlier to exercise!

Heyy ladies!

Von - Morning lovely, hope you're well!

Ruby - Ooh can't wait to get my hand on the discounts, wonder if when get them as a student too! Hopefully!

Clareel - Yeah I'm applying for the student loan too. It's crazy how many different things we have to opt in for - bursary, grant, loan - argh!!

Rochelle - Followed you back hun. Loving this new IG lark and doing my picture food diary. Got a bit sad earlier though as someone followed me with loads of pro ana pics, she weighed 44kg and wanted to lose another 10kg. Awful, just made me feel so sad for her :(

---

Well, the early morning exercise didn't happen! I really don't know what I'm thinking sometimes with some of my plans, I'm just sooo rubbish in a morning! :rolleyes: Definitely need to be a bit more realistic with things, me and mornings just don't mix. I struggle to be awake for 7 normally to get ready for work, so stuff exercising before that!

Anyway it's all good, I'll be going for my run later which I'm looking forward to. Starting week 3 of c25k so I'll be running for 2 whole minutes in a row, I know its not much but it seemed impossible to do 30 seconds when I started! Also finally got a doctors appointment for later, going to mention at last the painful * week and see if there's anything they can do.

Found out this morning that my manager at work is leaving and going to another team, pretty gutted as he was fantastic, but I guess I'll be leaving the team myself in September when I change my hours. Gonna be weird leaving all my team behind, will feel like I'm a newbie all over again!

I've decided on another red day again today. Feeling more motivated than ever with Slimming World and really loving the plan at the minute, I honestly feel like I'm eating nicer food than ever and I'm losing weight to boot! Love when I feel like this and things just seem to click and seem easy, when I look back to how hard I was funding it a few weeks ago it seems like a different world.

Day 2 - Tue 24th June - Red
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - SW Breakfast - Fried mushrooms, lean bacon, tomatoes and egg
Snack - Fresh strawbs, blackberries and raspberries topped with Liberte yoghurt - 1 syn
Tea - Tuna light mayo jacket potato (hexb) with cheese (2 x hexa) tomato and beetroot - 3 syns
Snack - 2 x mini babybel
Total - 4 syn

Another low syn day in the works hopefully, definitely won't be feeling at all guilty about my meal out on Friday at this rate!

Right I'm off to watch BB and chill out before the docs, then it's gym time - yay! Off now to do the rounds now on some diaries. Have a great day everyone!
xxxxx

Last edited:
Good luck at the doctors! If you have an NHS id badge then you'll get NHS discounts but a lot of the places also offer student discount too so either way you can save yourself a bit of money!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Omggg at the docs n I fit in the chairs with arms!!! World first, I used to think they were tiny! Anyway just waiting to go in now, glad it's a woman gp X

I've followed you on IG hun and added you on Facebook neither of which have the same username as here though so sorry if I've confused you lol

Hope the docs are helpful xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I'm glad I went to the docs so hopefully I can get things sorted now. I've been given a progesterone pill to take and the acid tablets Scarlet mentioned previously, they are meant to help with the inflammation and the pill will hopefully make my periods lighter too. A possible side effect of the tablets is weight gain, but the doc said I should be be fine with losing weight so long as I carry on as I have been with the healthy diet and exercise. It is a slight worry though, but I can always come off them if I need to. Hopefully they will help me loads with the pain though and I won't be half as bad as I used to be.

Just back from the gym after running C25K Week 3 day 1. It's definitely getting harder now, I was quite shocked when I found out I'd be running 3 minutes in a row as I expected it to be 2 minutes. Amazed that I did it though, so proud of myself! :) Really was challenging today but I loved it. Decided the next nice day I'm going to run in the park too rather than on the treadmill, life's too short to be self conscious and its got to be more fun running by the river than staring at the Maccys opposite the gym! :D

Food wise I really don't fancy my planned tea of veggie soup at all tonight, too samey as I had it last night. Going to have a look what else I could have but not sure we've got in. If I have to swap from red to EE then so be it, I've only used one hexb today so far anyway and none of my hexa's. I'm off to inspect the fridge!

----

Rae - Thanks hun, I was so chuffed! :)

Scarlet - Added you hun! :) Really glad you gave me the kick up the bum to go to the docs, hopefully no more dreading star week now!

I'm just glad that you're not going to be suffering anymore. I take so many tablets to make my * week bearable that I feel like I'm rattling when I walk but without them I'm housebound and as much use as a chocolate tea pot. Speaking of which as thrilled as I was with my 1lb off this week * week has just arrived for me so hopefully either next week (week can be fortnight for me) or the week after I will see more great numbers :)

Hope you find some yummy inspiration for tea xx

Morning bevy have a great day xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, you're up bright and early! Hope you managed to sleep. Morning Hun xx

Morning lovelies, woke up this morning feeling tired yet content. Gotta say I'm loving this summer routine for finishing work for 1 and then having the rest of the day for myself. Now I've had a few weeks of chilling I need to start working down my to do list, which involves lots of boring paperwork related things for uni. Ah well, needs must!

After work I'm hitting the gym again for another run, really looking forward to it. If the weathers nice I said I'd do a run in the park instead, which I will, but only if it looks like I'm not going to get rained on!

Food wise I need to nip to the shops. Apart from the veggie soup I need to finish off for lunch I've not got a lot in. Can't decide between a yummy pasta dish or chicken and lots of veggies. I reckon the chicken and veggies are probably the healthiest option though so might go with that. Normally I'd go with what I fancy but 3 course meal is looming on Friday and I really want to lose again this week!

It's funny, the way I talk about the meal out you'd think I didn't want to go. I guess that's true in a way, but I know I'll love the food and some quality time with chris. Need to stop stressing about a few extra calories, hardly touched my syns this week so don't want to feel deprived! X

Back