From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Hello Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Arghhh I fail at posting! I'm sorry guys for being so crap! Yesterday I stuck to plan but ended up on 17 syns for the day after having a cheeky ice lolly in the sun, haha!

Todays food looks like this though:

Day 1 (again!) - Thur 24th July - EE
Breakfast - Nectarine and chewy d - hexb
Lunch - Cheese and brocolli pasta n sauce with added tenderstem broccoli and cheese (hexa) - 1 syn
Snack - Caramel snack a jack - 6 syns
Dinner - Chicken ceasar salad - 7 syns
Snack - Cherries
Total - 14 syns

I'm sure 2 extra syns won't break the syn-bank. You've already got one of them back today :)

Well deserved lolly xx

Heyy guys!

Thought it was time I posted again after getting a lovely message on FB from Sophie this morning to check that I'm okay.

Truth is I'm struggling, though I guess that is pretty obvious. I've had some off plan days and some on plan days but I feel like I've lost a lot of my mojo with the plan. I absolutely love SW when I'm sticking to it 100% and honestly think its a brilliant eating plan. Its just my head that hasn't been in the right place. I've been following SW pretty much 100% since last August and over these last 3 weeks I've felt completely exhausted with weight loss and thinking about food. I've felt really deprived and just haven't been enjoying my food as much. So I've had a bit of a break, eaten some naughty food without going off the rails completely and now I feel ready to get back on track again. At first I enjoyed the break, but now I don't feel as fresh and energised as I did before. I miss SW.

It's never easy getting back on plan so I know I need to make sure I've got everything in place so I don't fail. I desperately want to be at target for this time next year, which means losing half a stone a month EVERY month for the next year. I know I can do it if I work hard, but at the same time I need to make SW a priority again and really embrace the plan if I'm to stand any chance of success.

With that in mind I've made the decision to rejoin group! I'm fine at doing SW on my own when I'm in the zone and everything is easy, but sometimes life isn't like that and I really think I need the support of group, as well as this site, in order to keep me on track.

I've got an anniversary weekend in York to look forward to this weekend, which will involve being off plan, but I've found a Thursday evening group that I'm going to join next week. Now I've sorted my work shifts for when I'm at uni it means I've finally found a group I'll be able to stay at until I get to goal. So no more messing around swapping groups all the time, which is why I left in the first place!

I'm also going to make a big list of yummy and healthy SW meals that I want to try and re-read my books in time for Thur. Then I can start afresh from next Fri morning. I'm not going to be going mental eating cr*p in the mean time though, apart from some extra treats this weekend I really want to stay on plan for the rest of the week.

I know I'll see a gain on Thur. I normally weigh first thing in a morning before food, so even if in reality I'd STS I'd be looking at a 6-7lb gain by the evening as I drink loads throughout the day. So yeah Thur isn't going to be pretty and I'm expecting to be in the 18's again. But that said, I know I'll have any gain off in a few weeks. The main thing for me is that I've got the support in place and the right attitude to get myself to goal this next year.

I think I'm going to rejoin as a complete new member next week. I want the new member talk and the blank page in my book to start from scratch again. I know this will surprise some people, but I really want a fresh start.

Anyway sorry for the long post, but basically I'm baaacccckkkk! :D

---
Not going to be formally logging my food with syns etc until next Fri when I officially restart, but this is what today looks like:

Thur 31st July
Breakfast - Nutrigrain
Lunch - Spag bol
Snack - Caramel shape yoghurt
Tea - Chicken subway salad
Supper - Grapes

Great to have you back Bev. I've just rejoined a ww class so hoping it helps. You'll be fine once you get back into the swing of things. It is a long time to be so focused and you've done really well in that time. We'll all be here cheering you on xx

Great to have you back Bev. I've just rejoined a ww class so hoping it helps. You'll be fine once you get back into the swing of things. It is a long time to be so focused and you've done really well in that time. We'll all be here cheering you on xx

Thanks hun and good luck with weight watchers too! I just got kinda exhausted with SW and maybe I wasn't using my syns well enough and experimenting enough with new foods. Either way I'm back now and can't blummin' wait to crack on with things :) I want to be a loser again!

Hi Bev, it's great to have you back posting. I really missed your updates. I think it is great that your going back to group and I think if I was rejoining I would want fresh books and a clean weigh in page. it will be great and you will have lots of support there too. I am struggling a bit at the moment too I only lost a pound this week despite staying on plan. I didn't stay for my group this week as I have the kids with me and they tend to run a muck! I'm a bit fed up with the same foods too I really want to make August a good month I'm away this weekend as it is a bank holiday here, I hope to stay on plan but it will be hard. I hope you have a lovely weekend in York and (((((((((massive hugs)))))) to you. You are such an inspiration to people on minis and don't you forget that xxx

Last edited:
It can get very samey and boring and feel like food is top of your priorities when it's the summer and you just want to have fun. You're obviously much better head wise where food is concerned because a lot of people get jaded with it and give up altogether but you've stopped, re-evaluated and worked out the best way forward. You can do it hun you'll get to goal by next year I have no doubt about it x

I've just done a 5 week meal plan I can post if it would help? You may have tried them all before though lol x

*huuug* :) glad to see your head back in the game, woop!
If I were you I would do my own morning WI at boots that morning (or even before) to give you a bit of piece of mind as to what sort of weight change is actually real rather han just the change in scales and time of day etc... Just me, but I think I'd go crazy without that perspective when stepping on new scales that are going to be mean no matter what!
Anyway, good luck with the fresh start :) x

Hi gorgeous.... so glad you are ok :D

You will soon get back into the swing and feel better xx

Hello lovely :wavey:, thank you for your lovely words on my diary, I really appreciate it. You, Von and Emma have inspired me so much with your magnificent losses, all your journeys have been simply amazing ! I have missed you loads too hun. I think we need a proper catch up ! :p I will pm you tomorrow, got loads to tell you ! (hope your inbox is free now :p) Have a lovely evening hun, great to have you back ! :hug99:

Kay xx

Back