From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Hope you have a lovely day today at the wildlife park Bev :) x

Ohh I much prefer the other sainsburys sausages- best of british cumberland low fat sausages- 1.5 syns each I believe, quite a difference in syn value but two is always enough and thry dont even seem low fat to me, I love them! Though maybe because I tried so many half arsed tesco ones first and have forgotten what a normal sausage tastes like LOL

Glad things are going so well and that you feel good back on plan!
X

Hello my honey.... have a great day xx

All this sausage talk is inspiring me to make a big SW breakfast when I finish nights on Friday morning!

Evening ladies!

Had a fab day today at the zoo, saw lots of animals and my friend even got jumped on by a cheeky little monkey - haha! :D It was loads of fun and did lots of walking too. Food wise wasn't too bad, I made healthy choices where I could, but after having scrambled eggs and bacon on toast I found out the 'secret' ingredient was cream, grr! So bloody annoying! Yeah, and then I treated myself to a chocolate bar as I was getting mad cravings :rolleyes:It's all good though, I've kept under the 30 syns I saved up over the last few days :) Just need to be bang on now until weigh in on Thursday!

Week 1 Day 4 - EE
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Scrambled eggs (hexa) and bacon on toast (hexb) - 10 syns
Snack - Danio blueberry - 3 syns, grapes, dairy milk banana caramel bar - 12 syns
Tea - Lean pork burgers with onion chutney (3 syns) and sweet potato wedges - 3 syns
Snack - Sugar free jelly - 0.5 syns,
Total - 25.5 syns

----

Rochelle - Ooh is the halo fryer worth it? I was thinking about one of those actifry thingymibobs but not sure I'll get the use out of it. Made some really nice sweet potato wedges in the oven today though and they tasted way better than any SW chips I've made, definitely going to have them more often x

Soph - I really liked the BGTY pork ones, was expecting them to taste 'diet', but they were actually pretty filling. Good to know about the Cumberland for some extra variety though. x

Newme - Thanks hun it was fab :) x

Clover - Thanks hun! How are you finding your nursing? Hope you're enjoying it. I'm starting diagnostic radiography in Sept - only 5 weeks now, eek! Was such a relief to get the bursary all sorted at last, makes a big difference having a little extra cash to help with living expenses! x

I love day trips to the zoo, Longleat is my absolute fave and I've been there so many times I could be a guide lol

Saw you asking Rochelle about the halo fryer and I couldn't recommend it highly enough. I love mine and it's so easy to use for lots of different things. I do chips in mine, roasties and cook meat etc. Well worth the £80 I paid for it and to think I was worried it was going to be another kitchen gadget that didn't get used and I'd end up giving away when it took up too much cupboard space haha Have a look on youtube for the demonstration vids xx

Who puts cream in their scrambled eggs?!?! It makes no sense to me, but then again I'm not a huge scrambled egg fan; I can make them amazingly apparently but I can't bring myself to eat them! A day at the zoo sounds great, I've always wanted to go to the zoo lates thing at London zoo but OH can't guarantee to finish work in time to go.

Hi, here to subscribe! You're doing really well. I've started reading your diary (got lots of catching up to do) and am really enjoying it. Keep up the good work!

Super quick update today as I'm about to go and watch Worlds Greatest Dad in honour of Robin Williams. I've never seen it before but it's Chris's favourite Robin Williams film. Was so sad when I heard the news about him this morning :(

Anyway onto happier things. I've got another bang on plan day under my belt and only 2 to go until weigh in, woohooo! Quiet excited about getting on those scales and seeing how much I've lost. I never got a 'proper' first week loss when I joined SW before as I started healthy eating before my initial WI, so it'll be interesting to see how much I can shift this week. So long as I'm back into the 17's I'll be a happy bunny! :)

After work this afternoon I went to Meadowhall to catch up with a friend. She made me try on a wedding dress! I felt really happy and confident in it, I know I've still got a fair way to go but I feel really positive going forward. This one was an 18, so hopefully in a years time I'll easily be able to get into a 14 or 12 if I stay on plan. Not going to be dress shopping for real until April time next year, but at least this is a starting point and will be interesting to contrast the now pics and then pics. Definitely need to get working on my arms though, off to the gym tomorrow!

weddingdresstryon.JPG

Food for the day looks like this:

Week 1, Day 5 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Snack - Banana, 1 sweet - 1 syn
Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese (hexa) and ham salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and dressing ( 3 syns)
Snack - Muller
Tea - Bangers n mash with roasted parsnip and carrot topped with onion gravy - 5 syns
Snack - Sugar free jelly, kiwi - 0.5 syns
Total - 9.5 syns

I'll reply properly to peeps tomorrow as movie about to start. Hope you've all had a good day! xx

Evening ladies!

Had a fab day today at the zoo, saw lots of animals and my friend even got jumped on by a cheeky little monkey - haha! :D It was loads of fun and did lots of walking too. Food wise wasn't too bad, I made healthy choices where I could, but after having scrambled eggs and bacon on toast I found out the 'secret' ingredient was cream, grr! So bloody annoying! Yeah, and then I treated myself to a chocolate bar as I was getting mad cravings :rolleyes:It's all good though, I've kept under the 30 syns I saved up over the last few days :) Just need to be bang on now until weigh in on Thursday!

Week 1 Day 4 - EE
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Scrambled eggs (hexa) and bacon on toast (hexb) - 10 syns
Snack - Danio blueberry - 3 syns, grapes, dairy milk banana caramel bar - 12 syns
Tea - Lean pork burgers with onion chutney (3 syns) and sweet potato wedges - 3 syns
Snack - Sugar free jelly - 0.5 syns,
Total - 25.5 syns

----

Rochelle - Ooh is the halo fryer worth it? I was thinking about one of those actifry thingymibobs but not sure I'll get the use out of it. Made some really nice sweet potato wedges in the oven today though and they tasted way better than any SW chips I've made, definitely going to have them more often x

Soph - I really liked the BGTY pork ones, was expecting them to taste 'diet', but they were actually pretty filling. Good to know about the Cumberland for some extra variety though. x

Newme - Thanks hun it was fab :) x

Clover - Thanks hun! How are you finding your nursing? Hope you're enjoying it. I'm starting diagnostic radiography in Sept - only 5 weeks now, eek! Was such a relief to get the bursary all sorted at last, makes a big difference having a little extra cash to help with living expenses! x

I love day trips to the zoo, Longleat is my absolute fave and I've been there so many times I could be a guide lol

Saw you asking Rochelle about the halo fryer and I couldn't recommend it highly enough. I love mine and it's so easy to use for lots of different things. I do chips in mine, roasties and cook meat etc. Well worth the £80 I paid for it and to think I was worried it was going to be another kitchen gadget that didn't get used and I'd end up giving away when it took up too much cupboard space haha Have a look on youtube for the demonstration vids xx

yep agree with this I love my halo and woulnt be without it!! It's just so much quicker and convenient.

You look fab in the dress! X

Thanks Rae and Rochelle! I'm actually getting excited about wedding dress shopping when I think of where I could be weight wise over the next 6 months. Before I kinda dreaded that aspect but seeing that I can find dresses I like now makes me feel a lot more positive on how I'll be next year :)

Food wise today has gone well, another day on plan! Woohoo! That's 6 under my belt now and I've got my first WI tomorrow night. Feeling a little nervous but I know I've done everything I can this week, just hope it shows on those scales!

Work has been crazy busy over the last week so they've announced double time overtime any time between 8am-10pm over the next few weeks. Being as I'm only working 9-1 and don't start uni for 5 weeks I'm going to fill my boots! I've put down to do an extra 50 hours over the next couple of weeks, which will give me enough extra cash to book and pay for our trip Iceland. A travel addict like me can't resist! :D

Anyway, food for the day looks like this:

Week 1, Day 6 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D (hexb)
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Ham salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and dressing (3 syns)
Snack - Danio (1.5 syns), jelly (0.5 syns), nectarine
Tea - Veggie pasta with red and yellow peppers, mushrooms, onion, garlic and chopped tomatoes topped with cheese (hexa)
Snack - Kiwi
Total - 5 syns

The dress looks really good on you! I'm probably going to try some on in October when I go to see my best friend. Apparently there's a huge discount wedding dress place near her so we're both going to be looking.

Good luck with weigh in tonight!

Good luck for WI tonight x

Hi Bev,

Best of luck for weigh in tonight for you and Chris. You look stunning in that dress you really do xx

Hiya, I just wanted to pop in to subscribe :)
You're doing so well and you look amazing. I just looked at your inspirational photos. I hope I do as well as you.
Keep up the good work. :) xx

Thanks guys for all the good luck messages!! A little nervous now as I'm about to set off to WI. Hoping I can squeeze out a last minute wee! :D

I've drunk loads of diet coke this afternoon at the pub so feeling a bit nervous about whether that will affect WI. Sure I'll be fine though, I'm under syns for the week and only had a Subway for lunch. Would love to be in those 17's again! I'm really excited to see how Chris does too, so proud of how he's done this week, he's been a little superstar with all the cooking and salads he's made for his lunch :)

Meloncollie - Thanks for stopping by! Looking at your stats you've done amazing so far. It's always hard when your starting weight is as high as ours as initially for me it took ages to actually feel any different, but once I was past that phase it became even more noticeable when I lost half a stone or so. I'm sure you'll do great and fingers crossed you'll get your 3 stone award this week :) Will nip by now and sub to your diary xx

How long was it until you felt different?
I feel.. healthier, but if I look in the mirror I can't see a difference.
but yeah, if I do half as well as you I'll be happy. :) Fingers crossed on the 3st next week though! Making sure to get lots of super free in now to try to help lol.

and thanks. :D

Back