From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Sorry to hear your birthday weekend didn't go as planned my lovely but you will get out of your funk. Just think you have so much more to look forward to over the coming year your birthday will be forgotten soon enough and you'll have some fab nights out to make up for it. Freshers week is coming :) xx

Hi hunny bee.... sorry I missed your birthday xx

Hello hun :), sorry your birthday didn't go to plan. I hope your feeling much better today. Hope we can catch up soon, miss our chats ;).

Kay xx

Hey Bev, sorry your birthday got you down, I was so damn depressed for mine, spent most of the day wallowing in self pity :| it was awful- I hate birthdays now!
Anyway, I know how you feel and hope you feel better soon kiddo. Definitely do Alton Towers soon with friends!!

Sorry you felt down on your birthday, sometimes things don't live up to our expectations. Hope your feeling a bit better now. Hugs. x

Whaaattt! I posted a massive update yesterday but it's completely vanished by the looks of it - gah!!!

Haven't got time to reply properly again to everyone now but the general gist of things was thanks for being lovely and I'm starting to feel a bit better. I'm proud of myself as I've stayed on plan this whole week apart from my birthday, I can't remember what I ate the last couple of days because I thought I posted it already, but here's today's noms:

Week 2, Day 6 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy d - hexb
Snack - banana
Lunch - brocolli and cheese pasta with extra broccoli - hexa
Snack - Muller, peach
Tea - SW breakfast - 2 eggs, bacon, mushrooms, baked beans
Snack - Danio - 1 syn
Total - 1 syn

Weigh in tomorrow night and I'm feeling nervous, after losing such a large amount last week I haven't got very high hopes. If I lose ANYTHING I'll be over the moon, so just crossing my fingers that I've at least lost a pound. Gonna drink LOADS of water over the next day to make sure I've flushed as much as I can out of my system in time for WI.

Gonna have a massive mini's catch up tomorrow afternoon/evening. I've missed everyone! xx

Good luck for tonight hun :D xx

Good luck with weigh in tonight Bev (and to Chris as well). I'm sure you'll have a loss if your food looks like yesterday's did.

Good luck for weigh in :D

Good luck for weigh in sweets xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Bev, wishing you and Chris lots of luck for weigh in tonight. I am sure you will have a loss your food looks really good and on plan :) x

Hi cheesy
I've missed so much in my time away! It sounds like you are as determined as ever, I'm really pleased everything is still tickety boo.
Im back to follow for the foreseeable future, no more hols planned this year...xx

Holy moly - only gone and lost 5lbs this week! That means I've got my 7.5 stone award at last!! So 13.5lbs off in TWO WEEKS! Bloody mental that, I've been eating some lovely stuff and not starving at all so I'm completely amazed. I went to the docs today and have a UTI so being poorly might compensate for some of the weight loss, but I don't care how its happened, I'm amazed!!

Only 3.5lbs now until I'm in the 16's, I honestly think I'll cry when I see that number. Imagine my body will need a few slow weeks now after such a dramatic loss. I'll be happy with 1-2lbs next week, the main thing is that I'm back in the zone again, have just over 5 stone to target and just over 11 months until the wedding - I'm starting to believe I can do this again!

Anyway, quick foody update and then time to reply to you guys and read some diaries!

Week 2, Day 7 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy Delight bar - hexb
Snack - Banana, mixed fruit salad pot
Lunch - Ceasar salad - 3 syns - hexa
Tea - SW Breakfast - 2 eggs, 3 Sainsburys BGTY sausages (1.5 syns), mushrooms, baked beans
Snack - Grapes
Total - 4.5 syns

Massive congratulations Bev. that is a fantastic loss. I hope you feel better soon :) x

ps how did Chris do? did you beat him again this week? hehe ;)

Holy moly - only gone and lost 5lbs this week! That means I've got my 7.5 stone award at last!! So 13.5lbs off in TWO WEEKS! Bloody mental that, I've been eating some lovely stuff and not starving at all so I'm completely amazed. I went to the docs today and have a UTI so being poorly might compensate for some of the weight loss, but I don't care how its happened, I'm amazed!! Only 3.5lbs now until I'm in the 16's, I honestly think I'll cry when I see that number. Imagine my body will need a few slow weeks now after such a dramatic loss. I'll be happy with 1-2lbs next week, the main thing is that I'm back in the zone again, have just over 5 stone to target and just over 11 months until the wedding - I'm starting to believe I can do this again! Anyway, quick foody update and then time to reply to you guys and read some diaries! Week 2, Day 7 - EE Breakfast - Chewy Delight bar - hexb Snack - Banana, mixed fruit salad pot Lunch - Ceasar salad - 3 syns - hexa Tea - SW Breakfast - 2 eggs, 3 Sainsburys BGTY sausages (1.5 syns), mushrooms, baked beans Snack - Grapes Total - 4.5 syns

OMG
You superstar :)
So happy for you , at this rate that 16 could be next weeks number
A
Whoo hoo xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back