From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Congrats Bev ! :talk017: Woohoo ! So so happy for you hun ! :bliss: Amazing results !! Looks like the month off did you some good ! :D I know its not long now to those 16's ! :p Whoop !

Kay xx

Massive congratulations Bev. that is a fantastic loss. I hope you feel better soon :) x

ps how did Chris do? did you beat him again this week? hehe ;)

Thanks hun!

oooh I forgot to tell you about Chris - he lost 3lbs :)

Amazing!! Even with 0.5lb next week that would be a whole stone off in three weeks! That little bit off time off plan did you the world of good. You're doing so well :) did you beat the beevor? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got a few days worth of posts to catch up with now, sorry I've been so MIA lately! Don't think I'll have time to reply to them all tonight before bed, but may as well make a start ... :)

Scarlet - Haha, thanks hun and yes I won - woop! He still did great though and managed 3lbs, I'm finding it so much easier following SW with both of us eating this way. Much less temptation!

Kay - Thanks hun! I really think having that month off did me the world of good. I feel so much more motivated now and because my losses have been so much bigger than they were I'm not hugely behind where I thought I'd be if you know what I mean. Dead chuffed!

Von - Thanks hunny, just can't believe it as if anything I was nervous I might have gained due to my birthday meal, just goes to show! I reaaallly doubt I'll see the 16's next week, but hopefully I'll see them in September and that's enough for me. One of my goals was to get to the 16's for uni though and hopefully I can manage that :) Need to have a huge catch up on your diary!

Rae - Thanks lovely, yep I'm definitely back into the swing of things now. Don't feel bored with SW either like I did before! Hope you're doing well, need to catch up on your diary and see how you're getting on with the NYC slimdown!

Bubble - Thanks hun, hope you had a nice hols! Another diary I've been neglecting, it's my mission over these next few days to get caught up!

Intoxicate - Hey hun, I had a break too in July and went a bit off plan! Gained 8.5lbs but thats all gone now and another 5lbs this week. I'm back at SW group now as I can go at the same time each week, Chris has joined with me too. Glad you're back and good luck getting back into things!

Soph - Sorry you had such a crappy birthday too. I just get so psyched up about things that sometimes when they don't go to plan or as well as I expect I get super down. Its daft really and I felt like such a plonker for all the self pity - glad I'm back to normal now, I hate the person I turn into when I'm depressed!

----

Arghh didn't even get time to read diaries! Nothing on tomorrow after work though so I'm on it :)

Also having an off plan tea tomorrow - Chinese - yum yum! I'm going to syn it all though and take it out of my weekly 105 syns :)

OMG amazing! Well done! Your food has sounded so lush. I know what it feels like when you're counting down to a wedding but I wish I'd started earlier like you have. I only have 4 months to go!

Morning miss youre really inspiring me. I can see your big grins through your posts. Love it. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Way to go Bev (and Chris of course!) That's an amazing loss for 2 weeks in! You seem so much more positive; I really do think we sometimes put too much pressure on ourselves so the break definitely did you some good!

Well done on your loss :)

Thanks guys, completely agree Ruby that the break has been wonderful for me. After 11 months of SW I really needed a rest and rather than it completely derailing me I've come back more positive than ever. Absolutely loving SW at the minute and with Chris following plan too its making it a lot easier to stick to as we're eating the same meals most of the time. It's great to see him feeling better about himself too. He's lost 10lbs in 2 weeks now and only has another 2.5 stone until his target, hopefully he'll hit it for Christmas.

Tonight I'm having an off plan tea of sweet and sour chicken, sharing some salt and pepper chips and a bit of prawn toast. I know its gonna be mega synful, but i'm taking it out of my 105 weekly syns. I find a weekly off plan meal helps me stay on track the rest of the time as it stops a lot of the cravings. There's nothing worse than feeling like you're battling with yourself all day long to stay on plan. I felt like that a lot before my break but now I'm enjoying every day. Food is yummy, I'm not going hungry one bit and if anything I feel like I'm eating a bit more than I did before, definitely fruit wise I am anyway!

Today's food is looking like this:

Week 3, Day 1 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Jacket potato with tuna mayo (3 syns) and sweetcorn with cheese (hexa) and side salad
Snack - Sugar free jelly (1/2 syn), grapes, muller
Tea - Sweet and sour chicken (7 syns), 1/2 portion salt and pepper chips (9 syns), prawn toast (10 syns)
Total - 29.5/ 105

Intoxicate -
Good luck if you decide to rejoin group. I found myself slacking after a while and lacking motivation at home. Plus now my shifts are sorted for next year when I'm at uni I can consistently make the same group each week which makes a big difference. I hated it before when I was going to different groups to weigh in each week!

Timmie - You can still make a big difference in 4 months hun, 2lbs a week is just over 2 stone. Imagine how good you'll feel if you lose all that :)

Bubble - Aww thanks hunny, I was absolutely buzzing last night! I love it when SW seems like no effort at all and everything is easy, it's all a state of mind though because I've had my share of the 'omg this is so tough days' too. Thankfully I'm on a real good streak at the minute, long may it continue! lol

Ooo your dinner tonight sounds amaze. That weekly syns thing is a brilliant idea! I'm having a fakeaway 4 inch pizza (lol) with some pasta on the side.

Yeah you're right though, every little helps. When I first joined I was really hoping for a pound a week. 4 weeks on, I've surpassed that so hopefully I should be able to continue on my original target. Thanks for being so supportive!

I'm going shopping for a new wedding dress next week as the one I bought in January is 2 sizes too big now! My fiancé is pretty supportive with SW but he keeps eating my syn snacks and does the whole calorie counting thing (incorrectly) which pisses me off a bit. Your Chris just sounds like the perfect SW partner!

What is this chewy d that you have for breakfast? It just sounds delightful!

Tonight sounds yummy and a bit of what you fancy does you good. 16's next week for you lovely I would put money on it and Chris is doing so well that his goal is very do-able by Christmas. You pair of skinny minnies! xx

Hey Bev!

Well done to you my love - great guns!

16s - Bev is coming for ya!

xxx

Evening ladies!

Another day on plan under my belt. Today was extra special though because I went shopping and got some new clothes. It's amazing how much slimmer I look when I'm wearing the right sized clothes rather than big baggy ones! Went to Primark as I don't want to spend too much while I'm still slimming. Got a new skirt (16), jumper (14), winter coat (18) and dress that said 18 on the hanger but when I tried it on it was actually a 12! The amazing thing was that although it was tight across the chest, it did actually fit on!! Clearly this is a complete fluke and there's no way on earth I'm a 12, but it made me smile. Hopefully in a stone or so it'll have a bit more room on the chest and I'll be able to wear it out and about. Think I'll wear it inside out and stick the tags on the outside! :D

Busy day today as worked until 1pm and then went straight over to Chris's Mum's for dinner before hitting the shops. Had some good news as it looks like Chris's Mum and aunty are going to be able to come to the wedding. They didn't think they'd be able to make it due to how ill Chris's Dad is, but hopefully his sister can look after him for a couple of days. How awesome! :) I honestly have the best future mother in law in the world, so feel really happy they are coming!

Food wise today has been pretty much grab and go stuff that's been quick to prepare. Got friends over soon so its been quite hectic, looking forward to a nice rest tomorrow.

Week 3, Day 2 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Chicken subway salad - 3 syns
Snack - Quavers - 6 syns
Tea - Batchelors Pasta n' sauce with cheese and broccoli with added broccoli, green beans and cheese - hexa
Snack - Muller
Total - 9 syns

Ooo your dinner tonight sounds amaze. That weekly syns thing is a brilliant idea! I'm having a fakeaway 4 inch pizza (lol) with some pasta on the side.

Yeah you're right though, every little helps. When I first joined I was really hoping for a pound a week. 4 weeks on, I've surpassed that so hopefully I should be able to continue on my original target. Thanks for being so supportive!

I'm going shopping for a new wedding dress next week as the one I bought in January is 2 sizes too big now! My fiancé is pretty supportive with SW but he keeps eating my syn snacks and does the whole calorie counting thing (incorrectly) which pisses me off a bit. Your Chris just sounds like the perfect SW partner!

What is this chewy d that you have for breakfast? It just sounds delightful!

Oooh I love a good fakeaway, hope you enjoyed it!

Awesome news about the wedding dress! Can't you get the old one adjusted and taken in? I haven't got a clue when I'm going to get mine as I don't want to start looking until I'm feeling a lot happier with my figure. Thinking possibly next March/April so I've got 3 months before hand!

As for Chris being the perfect SW partner, he's doing great now! BUT for most of my journey he was munching chocolate and takeaways right in front of my face, so no gold stars for him just yet! :D

Tonight sounds yummy and a bit of what you fancy does you good. 16's next week for you lovely I would put money on it and Chris is doing so well that his goal is very do-able by Christmas. You pair of skinny minnies! xx

Haha, I'm so used to us being the fat couple! Will be awesome when we both get to target :) Seriously doubt I'll be in the 16's next week, but it'll give me some motivation to be good (ish) in Ireland so I manage to get see a '16' when I get back. Fingers crossed eh x

You weren't expecting a big loss this week after losing so much the week before but you went and lost 5lb. Don't underestimate yourself you're on fire at the moment. You make a handsome couple anyway but it must feel nice knowing how much more confident you're going to feel for your wedding photos. Oh and a 12?! Great stuff! You're so naughty for playing it down by saying it was a fluke you have a tiny waist the rest is clearly catching up. More 12's on the way :-D xx

Hurray clothes shopping!

I keep going upstairs in asda and trying things on without buying them. I think they don't like me there any more lol ;)

And wow a 12! I bet you're really happy lol :D

Back