From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Just tried a chewy d on your recommendation. OMG! #bestcerealbarever! I'm definitely converted. I only wish you could have two as a HEB!

He would love it Coleen :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Bev! I've got my money on you being in the 16's xx

Good luck today petal. xxxx:fingerscrossed:

Good luck with weigh in Bev (and not forgetting Chris). I'm sure you'll be in the 16's.

Thanks guys! I'm nervousss, how come I STILL get like that before weigh in?! Bit nuts really, I've been doing this long enough now :rolleyes: So long as I get 1/2lb I'll be happy as I'll get my stone award since joining group 3 weeks ago. Would bloody love more but to be honest I have no clue if it'll happen. I've never ever had losses like this, usually I'm a steady plodder so I've no idea where these big numbers have been coming from lately! I know it has to stop sooner or later that's for sure.

Got home from work today via getting my fringe trimmed and my salad that I've got for lunch is brown, despite having today's date on it - grr! Really don't want to have anything heavy before WI and I feel too lazy to go back out to the shops. Think I'll just have a yoghurt and some fruit salad, then a big tea tonight. Need to keep it fairly healthy though as tomorrow will be BAD - I'm going out for an all you can eat buffet in the evening (complete with choccy fountain) and picnic lunch with a cheeky cupcake! :eek: I can keep the picnic bang on plan, but apart from that will be pretty bad. Ah well, YOLO as they say! I'm just glad when I get back from Ireland that I've a week to lose any gains, I want my 8 stone sticker in September! :)

Earlier I remembered a conversation I had with Chris when I was in the 20's about target weight. I said to him 'I might even be happy with myself once I get into the 16's', now I'm nearly there I couldn't imagine calling target just yet. I'm nowhere near where I want to be. Its not that I don't like my new figure. If anything over this last week I've actually started feeling more like a 'normal' person for the first time rather than a fat person. I know I'm still classed as obese, but today I wore a size 14 jumper and 16 skirt and I just felt really happy and confident, not my old self conscious self at all. Its so nice to catch a glimpse of yourself in the bathroom mirror and think 'WOW, I'm actually doing this!' rather than trying to avoid my own reflection altogether when I was nearly 25 stone. At the same time though I know I've still got a long way to go (especially with my legs and bum) before I'm ready to call target. I've come so far now that I'm not settling for anything less than the best I can be.

Food today is looking a bit like this:

Week 3, Day 7 - EE
breakfast - chewy D (hexb)
Snack - banana
Lunch - Muller and fruit salad
Tea - Hunters chicken with cheese (hexa) and BBQ sauce (3 syns) with sweet potato chips and salad
Snack - Jelly (1/2 syn), curlywurly ( 6 syns)
Total - 9.5 syns
Weekly syns - 85.5/105

Charley - You really need to watch Geordie Shore, you'll be shocked and appalled half the time, they really are mental! We were all being perves with the tail under towel shot we kept rewinding, hahaa! :p

Timmie - Glad you enjoyed the Chewy D's, they are definitely some of the best cereal bars. I love those Rocky road hi-fi's too, to the point I don't even buy them from group any more because I just want to eat them all in one sitting :D

P.s if anyone sees the poo fairy please send her my way before 7pm! :p x

I haven't seen her today but if I do I'll give her a shove in your direction lol A size 14 is the national average so it's no wonder why you didn't feel obese. Your new figure is definitely something to be proud of. The 16's must have seemed so far off when you started I know they do to me but now you're there (i'm sure you're going to get the 3.5 later) goal must seem like it's just around the corner. Blooming inspirational hun you're smashing it xx

It's great that you're feeling more confident in yourself but I know what you mean about not being completely happy. I always fall into the trap of "oh i've lost some weight, I look smaller, let me treat myself to this massive cake / pizza / lump of cheese" and then 2 weeks later I'm bigger than I was and even more unhappy because I have to go through losing the same 7lbs over again. I'm sure you'll get your stone award tonight at least: half a pound is doable just by wearing lighter clothes (or so I hear...)

Woohoooo! 3lbs off this week - SOTW and SOTM too!

The scale did briefly flicker on to 16st 13.5lbs but in the end settled on 17st dead, that's fine by me, gives me a reason to be as good as I can in Dublin to hopefully aim for the stone below when I'm back :)

It was tasting night tonight and oh my God it was soooo yummy! Absolutely love SW quiche, definitely going to be making that bad boy! Anyway tea is now in the oven (I know at THIS time!) and I've got some fresh dye on my hair... next stop is spreading myself silly with Veet and getting the holiday hair removal sorted, then shower, eat and bed! Not great eating at this time and I don't normally do it, but had to nip to ASDA after group so only got in 15 mins ago!

Thanks for all your support this week, so chuffed I've still managed a good number 3 weeks back in. I'd be very happy with 2/3lbs a week from here on out, thrilled infact :)

Yaaaaay!! Knew it would be another decent number that pesky 0.5lb will probably be gone by the morning too. How did Chris do? xx

Bev I'm so happy for you hun. Congratulations on SOTW and SOTM too. You are doing fab. When are you of to Dublin? ps how did Chris do this week?

Yaaaaay!! Knew it would be another decent number that pesky 0.5lb will probably be gone by the morning too. How did Chris do? xx

Oooh I keep forgetting about him, haha!

Chris lost 1.5lbs this week - 11.5lbs gone so far in 3 weeks for him and he got into the 15's :) Think he hoped for slightly more but he's really pleased with how its going so far and seems to be enjoying the food!

At for the half a pound, wish I'd done the hair removal before weigh in, what was I thinking :p lol

I haven't seen her today but if I do I'll give her a shove in your direction lol A size 14 is the national average so it's no wonder why you didn't feel obese. Your new figure is definitely something to be proud of. The 16's must have seemed so far off when you started I know they do to me but now you're there (i'm sure you're going to get the 3.5 later) goal must seem like it's just around the corner. Blooming inspirational hun you're smashing it xx

Aww thanks hun! I think the reason I feel so surprised to feel more normal is because I'm still a high weight. I didn't expect to be fitting into smaller sizes like 14 tops at 17 stone, it's crazy! I do have a big arse still though, which is where most of my weight is now, and my hips.

TBH goal still seems a loooonnnnggg way off, but when I look at it now that I have 5 stone to go and I've already lost 7st 10lbs it definitely seems doable now :)

Oh my goodness, AMAZING! Well done you! Xx

Thought it was time for another progress pic being as its been a couple of months - size 14 top and 16 skirt baby!! Woop :)

17st10lbsprogress.JPGfatbev.JPG

Back