From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

WOW well done thats a fab weight loss

The job was for bank work as an hca in the children's hospital and pleased to report i got in. Although we had to sit a test it was by far the easiest interview ive ever had considering the nature of the job.

Have a fab day guys its raining here :( better stop before the school run

WOW well done thats a fab weight loss

The job was for bank work as an hca in the children's hospital and pleased to report i got in. Although we had to sit a test it was by far the easiest interview ive ever had considering the nature of the job.

Have a fab day guys its raining here :( better stop before the school run

Jaxmummy! Well done!! I'm so pleased for you xxx

emma you are a rockstar well done!

Quiz I don't know about a rockstar! I am so not cool enough to be a rockstar! but thank you anyway!

So its a Thursday which means its mine and little man's day of fun! no housework or school is done on a Thursday...but as from next week that all changes! he's going to be going to nursery Tues, Weds, Thurs allllllll day in preparation for him going to school in September... don't quite know what I'm going to do without him! our day of fun is just going to have to be a Monday instead! Off to the soft play centre with my godson and best friend today, we normally kill a good couple of hours there apart from that I think that DVD's and playdough are on the agenda and its cold and dull out there today.

Had a little bit of an emotional wobble yesterday when I was cooking spaghetti bolognaise for OH and Little Man (his favourite) and I realised that I was cooking it it was so much harder to do when you couldn't taste it and this got me down a little, i then went and had soup which I clearly half-arsed made as it was grainier than normal and I didn't enjoy it at all which just made it a bit worse :cry: but spoke it all out with OH in bed and she told me she was so proud of me and that having lost nearly two stone already it made it easier to love me because I would let her love me, she said that I was taking compliments from her more without shunning them or ignoring them and that some of my confidence was coming back. It made me realise that emotional wobble or not, it is all going to be worth it in the end.

Hope you all have a lovely day today and good luck for being a 100% and sending you all lots of lovely weight loss vibes :vibes:

x x x

congratulations on getting the job Jaxmummy :happy096:

Well done on not giving into the wobble Emma. Your son going to nursery for another day will be good preperation for him for school, but also for you, just make the most of the time you have, because believe me it flies by, it seems like yesterday I was taking my daughter to nursery and now shes 20 at uni and 300+ miles away!

Emma that is so sweet about your OH.

In my OH news, well she was made redundant yesterday which is quite a shock, but pretty sure she can get a job fairly quickly (although probably not at the salary she was on)

Sad to say in my wobble I ate a mega piece of victoria sponge last nite but back on track today.

love to u all xx

Trisha that's pretty much what my mum said when I went to uni!

Quiz sorry to hear about OH's job :-( that is horrible, on the other hand if you're going to have a wobble with cake then you picked a good one! My favourite!! ;-) x

Well today for me consists of going shopping! I love shopping and hopefully I can find myself something pretty to wear for going out in Saturday night, it's been too long since my OH has seen me dressed up that I thought I might surprise her! Also my two best friends have also managed to 'lose' their children for the day so we're shopping together :)

Hope you all have a lovely 100% day and sending you all lots if lovely weight loss vibes :vibes: xxx

Catching up!
Jax, great news on the interview/job.

Emma, well done on resisting the spag bol. Enjoy your shopping trip.

Quizz, sorry to hear about your OH's job, hope she finds another soon.

Trisha, hope you are doing well.

This week's been a bit of a diet disaster for me :rolleyes:, don't know why l do this to myself, but l get back into the 10s and blow it :( and l haven't been drinking enough water, l just felt so fed up with dieting, anyway got to get focused again. I'm not seeing my CDC for another couple of weeks so really got to try hard.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. :)

hello lovlies! day 2 of sun down here in London (although when I say that I realize that Ems is south of me in Crawley)

How was the night out? Did you get dressed up?

Disney, I am feeling for you girl. Dont get too comfy with your success and keep pressing on, I know you can do it!

Jax you got a job that is brilliant.

OH has an interview next week for her old job of 10 years. (the one before this redundancy one) Please cross fingers xx

Quizz, not feeling comfy at all at the moment :sigh:, wish l could get myself back into the CD zone, just got to keep trying.

Good luck for your OH's interview. :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: both hands.

Emma did you enjoy your night out?

Disney I know just how you feel, but you are doing so well, so stay strong you can do it. I'm struggling to stick to any diet at the moment, had to get 3 new tyres for the car, so skint again plus mot/service due next month so fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:that it won't cost too much then I can get back on CD

Quiz Good luck to your OH with the interview, if she's worked for them before, at least she knows the company so interview should be a little easier, and they must be interested in her to give her an interview.

Hello all!

Wow what a busy weekend! barely had the chance to get on to post!

Well the scales are down by about 4lbs by mine at home but we shall see tomorrow!!!

Saturday night was brilliant...I looked good, I felt good and I'm just about two stone down and bumped into an ex who's jaw hit the floor when he saw me (I'm not going to lie...I LOVED IT! so did the OH! :D) I stuck to the plan 100% and went home feeling brilliant :D:D:D:D

how are we all after the weekend? Dis I hope you're feeling better now, Trisha what a shame about the car, we were waiting to get our water pump done on my car and now the ignition has gone as well grrrr, we're thinking about just scrapping it but going to get our mechanic to price up the work first and see and Quiz, big fingers crossed for the OH's interview, I've got one myself on Wednesday for just a little part-time job, hopefully something will come of it.

Well, off swimming with the little man today...first time in ages...every other time I've said I'm going I've managed to let something get in the way which means I've not gone so this is a big step and its just me and him so I figure if I just concentrate on him then I won't think about my wobbly bits!! and then home afterwards so he can nap and I can move the lounge around (I'm bored of it and if I move it round it means I'll clean and tidy properly instead of just picking some toys up and waving a duster at it!)

Fingers crossed for all of you for a 100% day on plan and sending you all lots of lovely weight loss vibes :vibes:

x x x

hi Girls, well donr on Weigh in Emms
Trisha so nice to see you, disney how are you keeping?

I did a 2 mile walk on Saturday and a load of gardening today. Saw the dentist and nothing was wrong with my teeth! I can't believe it, so grateful!

More good weather forecasted for us here in the south east tomorrow. More gardening and work xx

I'm doing ok thanks, had a busy and very productive day at work, also sent out fees, hopefully some cheques will come back in soon. :fingerscrossed:

Emma, good luck for your weigh-in tomorrow, you're doing really well so l'm sure you'll get a good result, good luck too for the interview on Wed.

Hello all!

Thank you Disney!

Well WI was today and not too good, 1.5lbs off and two inches....:(

but...

its's ok! I have had a different understanding today of my relationship with food as I have not once even considered food since after WI which is what I would normally do byu comfort eating and I think that this is a huge step :):)

So, as from Tuesday the OH is starting Cambridge... we had a rather unsuccessful shopping trip for her and I think that this is what kick started the want to do something about her weight, she hasn't got a lot to lose but its the biggest she's ever been right now so its time to change! I'm hoping then when we only have to feed our little man that things may just be a bit easier craving wise although it looks like its going to be tough on the wallet when my CDC tells me today that she is considering raising the prices by 20/25 pence each!! not quite sure where we are going to find the extra money but needs must right now! for both us that means its an extra £10.50per week!!! :cry: there goes my new clothes fund!

Hope you are all having a lovely day and fingers crossed for a 100% day on plan and sending you all lots of lovely weight loss vibes :vibes:

x x x

Emma well done on the loss. I'm sure you'll find it much easier to do cd when your OH joins you and only having to feed your son, also you'll only need to buy food for him so your shopping bill should come down a little, so moneywise you might find it won't make that much difference, It was cooking for OH and my daughter (when she's home) that I found hardest. My OH is thin as is my daughter so no need for them to join me on CD, If there was no food on the house I know I would find it easier.

HI disney and Quizz hope you are both well.

Emma well done on this week's loss, you've lost nearly 2 stone so far! :happy036:
It's good your OH is joining you on CD, you'll be able to encourage each other.

wow emma well done. hope ur all keeping well u certainly seem to be, bit the bullet last night and joined the local fat club. i defo need to answer those scales every week. But im far too nice to dicuss food infront of u wonderful ss ers. will let u know the weigh in result next week x

jaxmummy what fatclub have you joined? I don't mind you mentioning food but I'm not doing cd at the moment due to lack of funds, but I guess it would be hard on the ss ers. let us know how you get on.

Only 13 more "get ups" before we break up for Easter :) Aslo picking DD up from uni on Saturday so looing forward to that. Hope you are all doing ok, booking car in for full service and mot as soon as we break up so fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: it won't cost too much so I can get back onto cd.

trisha i am so excited for easter too!

Emma you are doing really well so it will be nice to have OH for support too x

Disney how goes it with you?

Hi Jax

Back