From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

SO friends, my weigh day is Tuesday, & I am doing SS. I have 18 lbs yet to lose, and this week I am shooting for 3.5 lbs.

Slimfinity, how can I put our logo on my posts? I LOVE it! xx

We are FULLL Whoop Whoop our new member is Katycakes who I am sure will pop in and introduce herself shortly

Hello guys,

I am just going to say a quick hello to my fellow team members.....i feel really crap today! I think because of TOTM i am just drained. Well i shall read all the messages later and try and write back with a proper introduction of myself.

suki
*Please god help me so that i dont eat someone alive*

Adding the Blinkie aka the badge of slimfinity honour!

Instructions to add our Blinkie (although it doesn't blink)

I am not sure of the fandangled url bb code way of adding the picture but this is the way I did it.

Download the picture... it's in my profile album, the link is under my picture... (right click> save picture as> save it as something... to your desktop or somewhere you can find it)

put it in your sig ... User CP > Edit Signature > Signature Picture > Upload Signature Picture > Upload Picture> (find where you put file and click it)

then go back to your signature box place your cursor where you want the blinkie to go and press the "insert signature picture" link which should be near the preview of the picture.

Depressing how bad I am at explaining things considering I am starting teacher training in september!!!

Last edited:
Sorry you are feeling down suki, it's still early days hun :( plus TOTM is a curse it's just not fair.

CD messes with your hormones no end so hopefully in your case it will make everything better for you :)

Hope everyone is feeling good, I had a bit of a difficult day today. Left one of my shakes at home and ended up eating TWO pepperamis which works out at only 0.12g of carbs BUT 200+ kals and 9g of Sat fat plus 100g of prawns which was 100 cal no fat or carbs though.

I know it's not the end of the world but I got really upset about it and might have had a bit of a teary moment. I just don't know why I cheat, well I know I was really hungry but still... I'm just a cheataholic!

i ate stuff as well! i did stay away from carbs but you know how it feels! i feel exactly how you do! So im going to sit and think about why i ate and how and why i was feeling like that. Why dont you do the same and we can share it....:>

suki
p.s my logo looks very small?

Suki I have no idea why my logo came out so large and now it's so small..... will investigate and I will think about how why I ate whilst I am gone

I understand what is happening.... you can upload an image up to 25kb for your sig picture. The file on my computer is 24.5kb but when I try to upload it to the thread the thread upload limit is 19kb so the system compresses it and makes it tiny...

Will figure out a solution.

I think that I might have eaten because it was 16.10 and I had worked all day and I knew I had to go to my second job and I really didn't want to and I was tired and I was a bit depressed because I worked out my dad's bmi and it made me really really scared... emotional eating FTW!!!

Last edited:
wow I just put all our current weights into my special spreadsheet for the team and our combined weight is..... 1254lbs nearly NINETY STONE!!!!

Please everyone remember to let me know their weight loss this week either on the post of by email by sunday the latest as I need to get it to Irene so we can kick the butts of the rest of the teams...

email slimfinity at gmail.com

I am feeling a lot better now, I figure that as long as I am in ketosis then I am good, I was craving crisps and it's better a stick of meaty bad times than a bag of potato!

I am so excited to see our teams results over the next week or so, although QG has set the bar pretty darn high losing over 3% of her current body weight I am sure that everyone will do wonderfully! :party0011:

ive found you mate..is it ok if i still join??:D.
got my weigh in tomorrow..what do i do now??do i have to put my name anywhere???
cd going well,feeling alot better in myself.we will do it this time eh...chat later emma,xx:gen126::gen126:

yeah im in for a cheat free day!!!!:D:D
did the big shop yesterday for the family..there are sooo many things in the cupboards screaming at me...but theres no way im going to give in...damn food lol..good luck.emma.xx

Hi ladies kinda bad news!!!!!!
We fell off the wagon yesterday.. I was just so miserable.... but weve decided to go on the Step 5 and work our way down, now does this mean I should no longer be on your team? or does it not matter which step of the cambridge were doing.....?

Back