From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

I don't think we would take anyone off the team for being on a different stage, it's still CD so it should be cool.

Well done on your amazing loss!!! That is fantastic and shows you how well you have done so far.

We all give in sometimes and you shouldn't beat yourself up over it. Try to stay off the carbs and hopefully when you have your official wi you will have lost even more!!!

Lets go for cheat free thursday!! we can do it!

I clearly have too much time on my hands.... please check out my profile album for a fill size version of our logo also you can have a preview of the logos for the biggest losers... just think of it as a tiny incentive to make sure you are losing as much as you can be!

it's just a thursday where you don't cheat... simple as. Tomorrow will be cheat free friday... well not for me as I have a pre arranged meal out with work so it will be carb free thursday... :(

Hope you understand the rambles

Watch out QG, with her ten pound weight loss Flobble is making a run for your team loser crown! We will see who comes out on top on Sunday.

I feel like I am the narrator on "the biggest loser"

Actualy I cant believe I am still running to the toilet, imagined big WL ( if it is on CDC's) would backfire cos Im eating again, but guess so long as what I eat is low carb, my body may not (please!!!) punish me too badly...
Considering what I usually eat anyhow.

QG youve done very well, are us others on here fairly new? Are any of the other team well on their way?

sorry flobble I was on my lunchbreak....

I lost a stone and a half last year and put back on half a stone I am on week one of CD this time round...

I lose weight slowly but also find it difficult not to cheat...

Hopefully if you stay low carb you will be ok this week :)

Hi SK Im Flobble, a.k.a. Fi in the real world lol.... I started CD 3 days ago but couldnt keep up with the SS so am gonna do the stage 4/5.. sort that when I see CDC, in the mean time Im doing 2 shakes and two low carb meals ... not sure whos who either yet lol...
Have you just re started? Whats your journey so far with it all?

A little intro from me:Dmy name is emma,36,married with two teenage kids:eek:,I work in a local police station where i cook lovely food(last thing i need)..im very happy with life,could just do with more cash:rolleyes:..
well then..ive always been overweight,put on my first diet at about six years old:(..done most diet plans..sw ,ww and the rest..i did cambridge in 2007 and lost 5 stone:D,but because of the pig i am i put it all back on..i tried to get on the cd again but kept failing badly:cry:..so here i am again after a long break of not trying cd,ive got two weddings in the summer this year and a school reunion in may..so im going to do it this time..i want to experience being slim and healthy and maybe if i ever do get there i will love the feeling so much that i will not put the weight back on again(fingers crossed)..
good luck to you all...
its my 1st weigh in tomorrow:D:D:D
emma.xxxxxx

I am Ginette, I'm 24 and this is my second time on CD.

I have no children and am single, currently working in admin but starting my PGCE to become a primary school teacher in September.

My best friend is getting married in July and I am bridesmaid so I would like to lose some weight before that.

You might have noticed that there are 7 on this team. Well that is because I am not going to be counting my losses towards the team total. I am still going to be here on the thread supporting and also collating the results etc but not part of the stats.

Best give a little more info. Im the oldie lol... 44 , married for second time with two grown daughters, and a Stepson.
I too have battled my weight on and off most of my life.... This is my first time to try Cambridge though. Im addicted to only one thing ( dont laugh, its psychological :eek: ) Im a mcaholic.................. can forgo anything else.. and only a bacon roll at that, with hash browns, nothing else, nearly every morning for the last 2 years.. obsessive personaltiy lol...
Im determined to crack it alongside my hubby, as weve both had health probs and this is our chance to make a difference...
I made a friend online 2 years ago that I speak to every day but have never met, so meeting her in March, and going on hols To Cyprus in June ... so they are my main inspirations ....... I do warn you though Im never normal :D;) So be warned lol

how we all doing today folks???got my first weigh in at 4.30!!!:D:D
have a good day!
emma.xxxx

Hey Emma,

I am good, just had porridge and feeling good.

Had my weigh in yesterday after 5 days not 7 and was a bit disappointed but have now left the bitter barn and am playing in the hay. I think I will weigh on Saturday so that I have a full weeks weight loss for my own records.

It's lovely to see people introduce themselves :) I feel like we are all going to really be there to support each other :)

Can't wait to see the weight loss results, hopefully with so many first weekers we have a shot at team of the week... but it's the taking part that matters really and whatever we lose we are never putting back on so a pound or ten pounds it's all good times

hello everyone! So far so good today!

I will be 39 next week, in a relationship, working as a professional and living in London though I am American. xx

Back