From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

hello guys,

Hi flobble!!! How are you?

well guys! i had a fall and bust my jaw! the positive aspect of this accident is i have to be on only fluids for 2 weeks! and a soft diet for 6 weeks! however i still havent been able to stick to cd 100%
I think i should let someone else take my place in the group! im not saying this because i feel sorry for myself...lol ( which i do a wee bit) but because its only fair! i mean there are people who are looking for groups to join and here i am just occupyign a space:(

i could always join again when i am on it 100%

sorry guys i hate it when im always moaning and complaining when i come in here:(

hope everyone is doing well!

suki

Oh Suki... big hugs, honey. I think we all want you to stick with us if you can... we are a team, right? I am so, so sorry about your jaw, you poor thing, you must be so sore. Wish we could do something to help....hugs.
xxxx

Thanks katy! i know i want to stick as a team as well but i just feel like i let you guys down because there is issues with me everytime...lol....i just feel im debriving of someone a place on this team who could make really good use of it:(

Well Quizzi! i got on the edge of the tub to shut the window close to the ceiling.....and i did it straight after a shower, therefore my feet were wet! i slipped and hit my jaw on the ceramic window seel, followed by further hitting it on the tub again!....beleive me i dont normally do dumb things like this:(
However i am happy i got away with just bashing my jaw! if i fell on my head i would have been hurt very badly!

the things i hate the most is! my hubby thinks its all because of cd! it really irritates me when he finds every reason in the book to blame it on the diet! it just makes it so damn hard to stick to the diet:(
He is very stressed out lately because of job problems so i dont really argue and just agree with him! and then he thinks i am wasting the money we could do with saving on a diet! how do i explain him that we might have a bit more money but a very unhappy fat me:(

suki
p.s i broke my teef as well:( its cut into half!

Oh honey... really feel for you.
xxx

Suki,

I hope you are feeling a little better and that your jaw doesn't hurt too much.

Please don't leave the team!! I understand what you mean but this is a team and the only reason that you should leave is because you want to, not to make space for an imaginary person!

As it stands unfortunately Kitty hasn't responded to me or checked in for 2 weeks and so therefore I am going to be replacing her in the team. I am not sure about Emma as she is AWOL and has very worrying facebook statuses.... (food related nothing too serious)

We are a team, through good and bad, you are not letting anyone down you are an inspiration and support to everyone in here.

If you decide that for financial or emotional reasons that you can't commit to CD at the moment then we will support you but we all love you in this team.

Also even if you do decide to quit the team, I've never been a member of the team officially and I still chat on here so don't ever become a stranger.

Oh Suki !!!! ouch!! poor you!! I agree though hun, stick with us..... your on giving more support than me.. and they havent kicked me out yet lol ;) ....

Well my CDC rang the other night to tell me she can get the lacto free stuff (hopefully) for Weds.... so I explained to her that this would be nearly a week after me asking her and mentioned the code of conduct (as she was annoying me) :4633:

I think I took her back, as there was a bit of hesitating silence on the other end... but I dont feel she is being supportive, and me Im one to say it real...oops!!
So she is hopefully dropping some in tommorow.. but I think after that its time for change.... enough is enough.....
well I hope your all enjoying the weather and its not to bad up in Scotland Katy?

I havent weighed this week due to slight dispute lol... so am booked to weigh in next Monday night ! So bare with me girls ;) x

....and keep up the good work

Sun is shining here today - yay! Was in Glasgow yesterday & it lashed down!!! Will get out for a dog walk later and make the most of it.

Flob, at least you'll get the packs today, whatever happens with the CDC. Hope you will feel better soon once that is sorted.

Anyway, hi everyone, and hope you all have a good cheat-free day, and a happy one. Hope your jaw is on the mend Suki.

xxx

morning all,

I am feeling super hungry today.... bad times, really want to have a pack already and usually am good until lunch time. I think it's boredom.

Well done with the CDC Flob, you are a tough cookie and I love it.

hope everyone is good

x

I am hungry too Slim... have had porridge & my bar and now lusting after a choc shake... NOOOOO!!!! This is not good. I need to take serious action. Get my jaws wired together, perhaps?!!!
xxx

Hello everyone, I am super hungry too. I need to make a ticker because I am counting down 1 month until my America trip and ideally I'd like to lose 20lb but I will be over the moon with 1 stone. I have 1 month to go

xx

You can do it Quizz!!! You skinny lil' American chick you! One month... a lot can happen in that time. Maybe we should all renew our efforts and really have a push for the next few weeks? I'd be with you, as I want to get to goal by the time of my Aussie trip in May, as CD shakes not allowed to be brought into the country... we can do it if we try!
xxx

check everyone out with their goals

What date is your trip to Oz Katy? One of my BFFs is going to Oz in May for 5 weeks, I was supposed to go too but with the pgce next year I can't afford it :(

We should work on our goals together, for instance the first goal is Quizz's trip to US in April 25, then we can all work towards Katy's Trip to Oz in May, then my birthday in June (although it's a bit early in june)

Like the challenge threads but since there are fewer of us we can really keep track

QG's Trip Challenge - 25th April 2009

Quizzical Grrl - 14/20 pounds

Slimpossible - 14 pounds

Please copy paste and add your goal x

OK Slim & Quizz, gonna aim for 9lbs off by 25th, but it feels a bit of a daunting goal, weight is moving sooooo slowly now! Still... I can do it! Liking the mini-goal idea!!
xxx

Good morning Gang!!

Quiz step away from the scales I am not sure how I feel about weighing every day, part of me says it's good because it's motivation, other parts say that everyone else says it's bad practice so don't do it.

As it stands I have this ridiculous thing at the moment, there are 3 sets of scales in my house but I don't trust any of them at all. So I can only weigh in Morrisons or Boots, and since I have a life I can't go and weigh that often which is keeping me sane if off track.

I am sure you can do 9 pounds katy, we will be here to support you!!!

Come on lets make it happen, I have a lovely suit in my wardrobe that is 14lbs away from fitting!

QG's Trip Challenge - 25th April 2009

Quizzical Grrl - 14/20 pounds

Slimpossible - 14 pounds

Katycakes - 9 pounds

So far so good today & should get weighed later, it was cancelled yesterday as cdc was poorly. I know I have put on, but not much, so it will be a lesson & a way to re-focus. Am off to town with mum, that will be a good way to keep me from picking! Then working away tomorrow & a 'nice' weekend away to follow, so food will be involved, but I WILL keep to 810 if it kills me & get this weight moving.

Sun shining again... yay!!!
xxx

OK Slim & Quizz, gonna aim for 9lbs off by 25th, but it feels a bit of a daunting goal, weight is moving sooooo slowly now! Still... I can do it! Liking the mini-goal idea!!
xxx

Katy you can so do this!! xx

Slim pick one scale and use it and only it. xx I had to weigh myself as i missed my cdc appointment tuesday (had to ask someone to pick up my packs!)

So I am down 2 today so 12 left to go xx

Back