From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

hi disneyparis, so you have lost nearly 2 stone since march wow thats amazing well done you. I love reading everyones stats on here it really gives me a boost, your all doing great......... go team 26 lol.....

Anyway, day 4 for me today, not sure if im in ketosis but Im not hungry, so thats s good thing, wish I would have got some of those pee sticks now so I could check. My scales this morning said I had lost 7lbs!!!!!! I did get weighed in the evening though so should really weigh myself tonight and see, roll on tues (weigh in day).
Have a good day everyone, Im gonna attempt some more gardening later, good excercise.

Ps how do I get one of those ticker things to show at the bottom of my page? I tried to sign up to one the other day but couldnt do it.

Morning Everyone!!! What was the theme for Sunday again? If weather here is anything to go by, it could be Sunny Sunday!!!

7lbs loss is awesome, Fluff... and that's just so far!

xxx

Hi Fluff

Welcome to our team.

Well done for sticking it out so far! It does get easier every day and your hard work is paying off already!

I restarted on Tuesday so am on day 6 today and know exactly how you feel, after this first week it just becomes habit and the only demons you need to fight are the ones in your own head.

For tickers, you can get them from ticketfactory.com, extrapounds.com or just google ticker, they are pretty easy to set up and then the site will give you a code you need the "bb" code, then copy and paste that code into your signature (go to edit signature on your user CP) and should be as simple as that.

I was planning to write a tute on tickers, and blinkies this week for the group so if the above doesn't work or you don't understand that should be done by wednesday :)

Good afternoon folks, l think the theme for today is Serene Sunday. I hope you are having a serene & sunny Sunday. I didn't feel very serene earlier :eatdrink023:when l was making Sunday lunch for my husband & the kids - l was really craving the chicken in breadcrumbs, potatoes, veg they were having, but l'm pleased to say l resisted and am how sitting at the computer having a mug of CD chicken & mushroom soup. I soooo want to stick to CD 100%

Well done Fluffy on your loss so far. :happy096:

Hope you all have a great day. :)

Oops... we still didn't report in any results! I know I didn't have any to report, but think a couple of people did? Should we arrange a time to collect results & post them so we don't keep missing Irene? Here's hoping for something better all round for us loss-wise this week!

Can't remember Monday's tag... Magic? Manic? Magnificent? Sun is shining again... YAYYYY!!!!!

xxx

Morning all, I hope to have some fab WI results to post tomorrow evening, day 5 for me and still hanging in there!
Off to a rhythm and rhyme thingy with my daughter then got a friend coming round this afternoon for a brew. That would normaly be lunch but thats not on offer today!
Have a good day all.
xx

ps katycakes, just noticed how great you have done on your weight loss, have you just done it on ss or are you adding meals now?
your doing fab, must feel great.

Hi Fluff, I did 6 weeks of SS then 1 week of SS+ over xmas. Another 4 weeks of SS then stepped up to 810 where I have been ever since. (Reason for stepping up was that I was working away a lot in Feb, & needed to find a way of staying on CD that would fit with this). I have found 810 a challenge at times (easier for me with food out of picture) but it's where the real learning curves are for me, and that is worth a lot. Whether I get to goal or not, i will move up to 1000 on Friday in preparation for a 3 week stint working abroad, so hoping I can shift a few more lbs before then.

Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow... that first weigh in is usually a brilliant motivator! Our fingers will be crossed for you!

xxx

Go for it Quizz! That would be a great motivator!

xxx

that would be great motivator Quizz, noticed your very near to goal now, how long did you stay on ss for? (I know im soooo nosy) Just love hearing about peoples weight loss stories, they spur me on. Gotta dash out now will check back later.
Thanks for all the good vibes ladies.
xxx

Quizz, they are FAB!!!! And now I know what you look like, too! You look brilliant and I LOVE the hair, too... very cool! Great to put a face to the name, and you have made such a journey... well done honey, almost there now!

xxx

Back