From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Morning Wobbly. It will be a good feeling when you go to bed tonight after a 100% day. I will do the same.

How did you pinch the snowman? I love it too!

Morning all

Day 1 (AGAIN!!) for me today, glugging my water and feeling sorry for myself (not yet lol).

Could do with a bit of emptiness in my stomach, feel all bloated and crap from overdoing it the last few weeks. I put 2 1/2 pounds on since i last got weighed by cdc so not bad really considering what i have eaten, makes me feel better about when i do come off the shakes, knowing i won't put 2 stone on overnight!!

Speak later x x x

Hiya Darl.

Of course I remember you..

Yeah just come back from holiday, Gutted to be home..

I will be re-starting CD next week hopefully, need to get rid of holiday Spillage. lol..
My team have never posted once since I have been gone for 2 weeks, gutted...

Keep in touch and good luck. xx

Hi Quizz, l got the dancing snowman by clicking on "more" in the smilies box, found it in the Christmas section.

Hope you've all had a good day.

I've had a good day CD-wise. Been very busy with work, still got more accounting work to do, but don't know if l can be bothered as it's nearly midnight - having a break & browsing minimins is much more appealing right now, but the work is urgent, so if l don't do it now, l'll have to get up early in the morning to do it before getting the kids ready for school.
I think l'll make a cup of tea in a minute & see how l feel after that.

Hello Disney! A cup of tea sounds nice. We are having quite warm days in London but the mornings are damp!
The girls from Warrior Princess Thread are joining us, and we will keep our team name. There are 2 of them so expect they will be popping and and giving us an intro over the next day or so. It will be nice to have a full team.
xx

Hello Disney! A cup of tea sounds nice. We are having quite warm days in London but the mornings are damp!
The girls from Warrior Princess Thread are joining us, and we will keep our team name. There are 2 of them so expect they will be popping and and giving us an intro over the next day or so. It will be nice to have a full team.
xx

Hi Quizz, that's great another team is merging with us, looking forward to having a full team & getting to know the new folks. If others would prefer to change the team name l don't mind.

Last night had my cup of tea, actually about 3 cups, organised the kids packed lunches, then did more work, didn't finish until well after 2am, but l'm glad l did it, feeling pretty tired this morning though.

Hope everyone has a really good day. I'm trying to remember to keep drinking more water, lately l've been so busy, l keep forgetting. :copon:

Hi Girls :D I am Nicola from Warrior Princesses, we're fine to keep your name :flirt2: I have been on CD for what seems an eternity and should of been at goal by now really, but I'm not and I need a good kick up the bum :(

My other team mate joining us is Ruth Phoenix Tears and I'm sure she'll be along to say hi at some point

Hey Nicola!

Welcome glad we could join together! Some of us in the team (like me!) have been taking the scenic route to the CD journey and I need to crack on too. We can kick each other! xx

Oh I'd certainly say I've taken the senic route! Although 6.5st is still good going I guess, just need to crack on with the other 4st!!!

hiya everyone, well what can i say!!!

Having a right argument with myself this week, oh my god where do i start! It's embaressing lol.

Went to weight watchers last wednesday and joined, gave up by sunday and went back to cdc on monday, couldn't even look at the shakes tuesday so, (get this!) joined slimming world last night lol x x x

Oh my god what a tit I am. I have done slimming world plan until tonight, yes thats right for 7 whole hours ha ha and had some chocolate so failed again.

I need to get to grips with this! I NEED to do cambridge, nothing else works, as soon as I am near food I can't resist. . . It has to be easier for me to cut it out all together..

So guess what, I WILL BE BACK so please keep my space on this team, looks like it's livening up a bit...

The only thing is the gym, i have to force mysef there when i am on cambridge but it has to be done!

Anyway, I will keep posting and hopefully will be back on it in the next couple of days x x x x

thanks for listening x

Wobbly that's quite a diet journey your having there!

Found you! Still CD'ing lost over 3 stone now, WI tonight hoping to tip the 4 stone barrier, but do you know what's really worrying?:giggle: I'M STILL FAT!!!!!!! :sign0007:
Working on it though! lol!

Nice to have a full team of people to chat to, me and Nicola were kind of rattling round on our own a bit!

Wobbly, stick on CD we know it works!

Welcome over Ruth. YOu both have done very very well. We all have different distances to go yet but I am so pleased to have a lively supporting full group to share my journey with.
xx

Morning Ladies Just!, I'm off to the pictures tonight with a couple of friends :eek: will go armed with a CD bar and buy a big bottle of water :cool:

Glad you found us Ruth!! and yes it will be so nice to have a full team to chat with again, its been so long! :(

I don't WI till Monday

hi all:)

thanks for letting me stay a while!

Wow! its lively here with some 'new' members...welcome all :)

Im working away here trying to get these few pounds off i put on during my holiday... they are coming off slowly but surely :cool: I had a chip fest while away which i never eat at home, so i really shouldnt have been surprised.

Will look on in soon...off to make a coffee

Anni
xxxxxxx

Just getting chance to post now - been really busy with work & MIL moving house.
:welcome2:Nicola & Ruth, lovely to have you both on this team. It's great to have a full team again.

Anni, glad you're still here.

Wobbly, as Ruth says stick with CD - it really does work and quickly too. Hang in there - you will be so pleased with what you'll have achieved/lost by Christmas.

Quizz, hope you are doing well.

I've still not drunk enough water today, with being so busy just now l seem to keep forgetting. :copon: MUST do better tomorrow!

morning all

i am restarting 100% on Sunday as it's 1st November (weird i know!) and I will then have packs for 9 days so will work in nice to see cdc the week after.

I know how much i could loose if i stick wit it to am going to do ss till xmas.

will be back x x

Back