From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

thanks guys:)
well, day 1 went well, feel a bit sluggish today, have kept myself busy cleaning out the wardobes - not mine though, i have too many clothes that are "snug";), and if i start sorting those ill not have anything to wear, lol!!
exp - the reason i had to stop CD was gallstones and then pancratitus (sp?)
they are very painful, i wouldnt wish that on anyone...
do you tell people you are doing CD? i have told dh and BF but think might keep it quiet from everyone else, my family think i had gallstones due to CD, so they wont approve.
anyway, im a 36 year old food teacher with a degree in diet and nutrition (how ironic that i cant eat properly:rolleyes:)
i have 3 kids who keep me busy, dh works in a school too, so its all quiet around here at the mo, back to chaos on monday! well happy new year to you all, new year new us:queen:
tracy

hi everyone we've just got back from taking daughter back to Newcastle Uni, so had bit of a hetic day, traffic and weather wasn't good, but managed to stick to ss+.

Now I've got to focus on the diet and finally get to goal for when she comes home again at easter,

scojos I think we post our losses on a saturday but no doubt someone will confirm

Back to work today :( and back on ss so day 1 for me I really need to get back on track and get rid of the Christmas lbs.

Hello to All of you and a Happy New Year as well!

I have been meaning to post for about a week now, but have had my Mom and Stepdad here since the 14 Dec, and things have been manic.

Have re-named them "the toddlers" since they like to nap, eat and leave their stuff all over! hee hee

They are leaving today and I will be sad to see my Mom off. We are really close and I have enjoyed having her here so much.

2009 was a mixed bag for me. I got a promotion, became a CDC and got a new kitchen. But, somehow, I let my eye off the weightloss and never made it to goal. The closest I got was 159 which is 11s5 in June of 2009.

Over the Christmas period I have put on and on, so I am back on day 2 of SS+ weighing in at 13s3 :cry::cry::cry:

I am updating my stats today, but I will be 40 on 11 March so my new aim is 140 on my 40!

Additionally I am weighing in with all my Monday customers so they can see me going along with them.

I hope everyone is happy and healthy this year, and I can't wait to hear from you all xxx

hey really heavy snow here so school is closed :) and I get a day at home :) I'm back on day 1 of ss, have been sort of doing ss+/810 until I could get enough supplies as cdc was away for christmas/new year. I've put on about 8 lbs over christmas :( but aim to get back on track, no more excuses as I've get all supplies etc

Last edited:
well done tracy! well snow day again for me :) so catching up on some houswork and paper work, its not snowing here now but roads are still quite bad after yesterday nad our road is still dreadful no chance of getting out in car yet.

Way to go Tracy!!

It snowed overnight here but I was expecting an avalance so a little let down. Working here at my desk it is hard to get motivated, I want to nap xxx

yeah! another snow day tomorrow :) although it hasn't snowed here today its freezing and no sign of a thaw, and school is deemed unsafe by LEA, good job really I've no chance of getting my car out and on to a main road. plus its really helping with my restart as I'm drinking loads of water.

We had a big burst of snow earlier on between about 3pm -5pm so a bit more on the ground. It is icy as heck though.

I think I am having a 100% day... so excited xx

hi everyone, another snow day for me :) so I'm glugging water and cleaning the house going to have a good sort out, and alos clean the oven :(

well done on 100% day 1

hi yes oven nice and clean.

Well day 4 for me, I feel really bloated must be all the water? also the scales don't seem to be moving :( but I'm sure they will catch up sooner or later (hopefully sooner). Still off work because of the snow, so I'm going to clear out the wardrobe in the spare room. its fully of junk that really needs either donating to the charity shops or taking to the tip so 2 piles, but first I need to walk to the shops and get some food in for oh, he needs to eat even if I don't.

Hope you all have a good day

trisha, I have to say I love having a clear out around January, then you start the year on a clean slate!!

Made it through day 2 at 100%, giving it a go today as well.

Next week I am in America for work which is always a challenge. I will treat myself to new trousers while I am there as incentive not to cheat xx

day 5 for me :) andso far so good, I can't believe I've got to day 5 ! first time in a long time. we've been out clearing snow fom the road so we acan actually get the car out, and more importantly back, been to have a dummy run to school, if I go the long way round on all the maon roads its clear, but getting down the street to the car park would be impossible, so if we are in on monday and ot hasn't snowed again, I'll park somewhere close and walk te rest of the way,

so fat only had a hot vanilla shake but thinking about having a soup soon.

Hope you're all doing well enjoy the weekend

Back