From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

I have two family weddings this year - one in June & the other in October. I'd like to be maintaining my target weight of 9st 6lb before June & still be at that weight in October.

wow quizz Alaska you're lucky, why are you scared?

goals

I'd like to get back to 10 stone by easter or at least fairly close

then by summer 9st 7 lbs no holidays planned , can't really afford it due to daughter being at uni, all spare cash going her way, but might manage a couple of days away.

Now if I could just stop messing around with cd and really stick to it I could save an extra £40 a week. Must get my head in gear.

Ok so my 3 big events in 2010.

I am 40 one month today !! :( And I am going to Florida to celebrate

I am going to Alaska in June

My mom's 70th birthday in October

Alaska, how exciting!

I have a wedding on 13th Mar which I'm going to break for. I'm just back from my blood test to test my progestorone levels, they've been too low for the past year to support a pregnancy, I'm hoping losing a bit of weight will sort that problem out, as I'm 37 I don't have the time to be at goal before ttc so as soon as I have the right amount of progestorone we're going for it! Obviously I'll carry on with CD til I get pregnant, then back on it after all is done and dusted!

So I have 7 days to wait for results. I bled more than usual after the test today, could that have something to do with CD?

I can ask my contact at CWP about the bleeding.

So excited for you to get preg, I have no kids and it is the biggest regret of my life xx

Alaska, how exciting!

I have a wedding on 13th Mar which I'm going to break for. I'm just back from my blood test to test my progestorone levels, they've been too low for the past year to support a pregnancy, I'm hoping losing a bit of weight will sort that problem out, as I'm 37 I don't have the time to be at goal before ttc so as soon as I have the right amount of progestorone we're going for it! Obviously I'll carry on with CD til I get pregnant, then back on it after all is done and dusted!

So I have 7 days to wait for results. I bled more than usual after the test today, could that have something to do with CD?

Good luck i hope you get the outcome you want. I'm 38 and no matter what size I am we will be trying again after this wedding...not sure if I'll 'catch' first time like last time so want to get on it pretty much straighaway.

Keeping everything crossed for you. My cdc told me today I can still do 'bit's of the diet while pregnant just not during the immediate three months after giving birth. So all being well I'll still do stuff like the porridge etc.

On another note had my weigh in today ..... same:( don't understand I've been ill and not cheated (apart from the choc eggs). I do feel bloated really badly though so I'm hoping for a big loss next week. I will weigh myself first thing tmrw tho.

Not sure what i'll eat on sunday night now...will still cook a nice meal for dh tho.

Hope everyone is having a good week
xxxx

I can ask my contact at CWP about the bleeding.

So excited for you to get preg, I have no kids and it is the biggest regret of my life xx

Ah quiz, you're only 40, you still have time if you really want to. What stopped you?

Hi Scooter, I had cancer and my body was chemo'd and radio'd and nothing works xx

Quizz - so sorry to hear that. Hope things are better now that's more important. You are obviously a very brave woman.:)

Well I'm confused today....weighed myself this morning and I'm 3lbs lighter than last week (with no weight loss at cdc's yesterday). Don't feel so bloated today either.

I'm not gonna worry about it but will carry on like normal and hope for a bigger than usual weight loss next week.

Ordered this dress for the wedding what do you think....

Oasis spot bandeau dress - Very

all being well and it fits will wear a shrug in the day to cover up.

Hope you all hae a good day
xxxxxx

Quizz, hugs to you. :hug99:

Mum2one, l love the dress, it's beautiful. You'll look fab.

thanks for the hugs girls. I have implants in for boobs now so at least I dont look like a 14 year old.

I love love love the dress. the back being stretchy will make it so confy xx

Hi Scooter, I had cancer and my body was chemo'd and radio'd and nothing works xx

Oh sorry to hear that quiz, that sucks. I do strongly believe that God has a plan for us and you're obviously needed for something else.

Next question - How did you come up with your user name?

sorry to hear that quizz hope everything is ok now I agree that you are brave.

mum love the dress you will look amazing. as for wi my last one was uch the same, on cd scales I sts but following day I was down again on mine, I guess weight can vary during the day.

Scooter how exciting hope it all works out

well the dress tunred up and doesn't fit and looks all wrong....really short too and i wear short skirts and dresses.

So back to the drawing board......this is really doing my nut in. I'm constantly looking for a dress and in the process I can tell where dresses are from when i see poeple wearing them even on tv:eek:

Hope you're all having a good night

.. I had cancer and my body was chemo'd and radio'd and nothing works xx

4019%7EPink-Rose-Posters.jpg

xxx

never mind mum I'm sure you'll find something even better!

I've really struggled lately, I have a couple of "good" days where I stick to cd 100% followed by a couple of "bad" days where I just pick, and totally lose the plot. It hasn't helped being under so much pressure at work, with having 3 TA's off fot the last 3 months and the rest of the team having to cover for them has really taken its toll and we're all exhausted, I get in from work and just want to eat carbs for comfort. At least its half term now and hopefully I can get back on track without any distractions, I'm just going to chill out and not do too much - de-stress. hope everyone else has had a good week.

trisha, i totally get the stress thing. I will see if I can think of something motivational to help us through it.

Belle thank you very much

Mum: that is rubbish about the dress. was it just the length that was wrong? xx

Well i've fallen in spectacular style arrrgggggg.

I'm also a moderator on a baby forum and we have had a big hooha yesterday which meant i was answering emails ad calls all bloomin day :(

I need to draw a line under this blip and pray to god I haven't put on......I can handle the same result.

Have two weeks to go to lose half a stone before the girls come so hoping i can get my a$$ in gear and get to it.

Hope everyone is having a fb valentines day and being spoiled rotten :)

Btw - the dress didn't zip up at all in a 14 (i have hooooooj boobies). so gonna leave it till nearer the wedding and buy something knowing my size and not guessing what I might be itms

Back