From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Hi All,

I dont know what is involved with being the leader but I think that you would all have to give me your weight losses every week.

I'm happy with that quiz. What happened to exp?

Quizz for leader - yay! :):):)

Hope you are all having a good day.

all we can do is say :wavey: we are here if you're reading hope you are ok.

Quiz I'm happy to send you my results.....and on that note just got back from weigh in............3lbs loss:bliss: so happy.

Mum2one, well done on your 3lb loss, that's great. :)

Well done mum2one! Mine's is tomorrow :eek:

Good luck for your weigh-in tomorrow Scooter.

Thanks Disney, I'll need it after going awol at the start of the week, oh which reminds me, must go take fybogel.

I just had a frozen tetra, I was at it for about an hour before I finally gave up ad left half of it, it's so filling when it's frozen! Normally a tetra takes about 30secs to drink!

Thanks guys

Good luck with the weigh in scooter.

I used to like frozen tetras but can't stand them now....how strange. I only did the chocolate one (surprise surprise) not tried the others. Which others would you suggest frozen????

hi everyone, hope your wi goes well scooter I don't have wi for another 11 days as I get my supplies fortnightly, and trying to stay off the scales. Been struggling a bit today, but keep drinking the water, to try and keep my mind off food, hope everyone else is having a good day.

Hey!

2lbs off this week, not bad considering I was off plan completely for nearly 3 days AND it's TOTM AND I was drinking lactulose and fybogel like they were going out of fashion. AND I'm still not in ketosis after restarting on Wed, which is weird. Anyhoo, not to worry. Here's to a great week ahead!

As for frozen tetras all I have is chocolate, 3 choc tetras everyday. I'm so boring! My CDC gave me a caramel bar today for being a good girl, it's rank like all the bars, so it's back to 3 choc tetras for me. I'm not freezing it again, that was too much like hard work! I want instant gratification :D

Bought new trousers today, size 20, yeeha! Was getting fed up wit baggy ones, also managed to fasten a sexy little blouse I've had hanging in my wardrobe for months, low cut, plenty of clevage and flesh, lol! Went to work feeling a million dollars. Even got eyed up by a guy in a BMW on the motorway, been a long time since that happened! Here's to the next stone and half!

Well done scooter.....that's fab (btw i love the caramel bars).

What's everyone up to this weekend. I have tons of washing to do, got a mirror frame to spray paint black, another mirror to put up and curtain rails to go up in the hallway.....can't wait till next weekend when my girlie friends come and stay should be great fun :)

OT - the old man who lives next door to me on his own, was found dead in chair the other night...been there for a while:( We wouldn't have known as he was very private and kept himself to himself :(

Shook me up...makes you think.....

Hope you are all having a good Sunday. :)

hi everyone, we had snow this morning, but it seems to be clearing, but more promised for later this week according to weather forcast :( been out walking with dh, and just had 2nd shake of the day,

Back