From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Morning guys how you all doing?? Well another week...fingers crossed another couple of lbs come off.

Nothing happening today...just blitzing the house lots to clean and loads of laundry to do :(

Snows all gone but more expected.....hey ho

Hope you're all having a good monday
xxxx

Good Morning All, Sorry I didnt post yesterday, I was in hospital. I have a DVT in my left leg! After some blood thinning shots I think everything is on the up xx

Oh Quizz, poor you, hope you'll be fine again soon.

hope you' ok quizz.

I'm feeling really rough today, really bad headache and sick, but I think it might be "back to schoolitis' at least I don't feel like "picking/cheating" its taken me all my time to get the shakes down!

hope everyone else is doing ok

hi everyone, thanks for the good wishes. My tummy is all black and blue from the shots, and back to the hospital for an ultrasound at 215.

Trisha, hang in there you are doing great.

Mum2One- that is so upsetting. Poor man. xx

quiz poor you :( take it easy hun.

Just checking in to see how everyone is.....feeling really bloated as it's tom. So not expecting any weight loss this week. If anything a gain like last time.... damn you monthly's.

Hubby is off on a stag do this week...they are going to lisbon and apparently the weather from madira is heading in that direction - hope they all have a good time non the less.

Hope you're all ok
x

Hi everyone, still feeling ropey but not as bad as yesterday.

mum the weight will come off next week if its totm,

Quizz hope you are feeling better

Quizz, hope everything went ok at your hospital app.

Mum2one, the lbs will come off again next week.

Trisha, hope you are feeling better.

Just thought...do we need to advertise for a new member

72lbs, well done. :)

Trisha, glad you are feeling better, it can be hard being on CD when you're unwell.

trisha- I wish I was in the 130's. Maybe that is some other hardworking gal!

72- great result!

I think we have enough members?
quizz
trisha
mum
scooter
and disney (are you back in the team? ) xx

trisha- I wish I was in the 130's. Maybe that is some other hardworking gal!

72- great result!

I think we have enough members?
quizz
trisha
mum
scooter
and disney (are you back in the team? ) xx

Hi Quizz, l'll still keep posting here as before if that's ok. You can advertise for a new member - l don't need to be included in the weekly team weight loss challenge since my last 10lbs is slooooow in coming off (7lb of which l gained since my gallbladder operation in December!)

Last edited:
Good morning ladies,

I've just trekked through the snow to pick up DS from school which is now shut. Apparently there is more snow in the way so I don't know if he'll be there tomorrow. I'm supposed to be going to work later, I could probably make it but it would be dodgy and I don't finish til 8, driving home last night was bad enough, it'll be worse tonight.

Why is it when it snows you always want something comforting. I'm sitting here with my hot summer berry, not exactly cadburys hot chocolate, which DS is drinking after our snowball fight. Still, I burned off a few cals!

Have a great day! :D

Just got home from work we don't have any snow just lots of rain :(

I was supposed to be going to the gym, but I can't really be bothered, as I still don't feel 100% better. I normally go 3 times a week but have only been once so far this week, I'll have to make up for it at weekend.

this week has seemed sooo long, can't wait for the weekend, nothing much planned but will be glad not to be at work.

Hi guys didn't have weigh in today my car was poorly so couldn't get there. Won't be able to go now till next thu. Weighed myself at home and was the same.

Hope everyone is good. I won't be on now till sunday as i have my friends staying from tomorrow. So have a great weekend guys....

xxx

Back