From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

quizz we've been looking at houses today, we want to downsize, seen a couple of really nice ones, one an old semi on the edge of a village with open views over the coutryside and backing onto fields, but this will no doubt have been sold before we are ready to move, the other not built yet again on the egde of a country park, not actullay seen the new one, just the site, but going to look at the house type next weekend in another town. We have to sell ours first though and lots to do before we put it on the market, but the new one we like won't be built for 2 years so there's hope.

gorey the walking group sounds like a good idea, the social group where my friend met her husband was mixed ages mostly 20's to late 30's so it wasn't too bad, but 25+ years is a bit much!!

hi all!

Weigh day today -4 and I am happy with that result.

We have a second viewing today, it is all very stressful. I am hoping it brings an offer so I can be done with it.

Trisha, dont do too much before selling, the more you do, the more you start to want to do! ha ha ha

Gorey, that is cool.. You are going to be so toned!

well done quizz thats a great result. good luck with the 2nd viewing

another stressful day at work the staff off sick last week are back but 2 more off :cry: aaahhh only 4 more "get ups" though :D diet going ok no wi this week as I got 2 weeks supplies last week, and not going to weigh on my scales

been to the gym and had a workout and swim. how's everyone else getting on?

Hey Quiz - congrats on the 4lb down. You'd never get that with WW or SW :D Where are you selling? You moving out of London?

Trish - just got back from a swim too. Have started trying to do swimming drills to mix it up a bit ... makes me work harder. I'm, as ever, impressed with your discipline of going after a tough day in work. Does it help you destress?

AOGG, Mum2one & Disney - hope all is well? Disney I've not been out on the C2K for over a week... can't find my trainers!! Will have to do a big search tomorrow and then start again.

gorey what are swimming drills? yeah I suppose the gym destresses me, but sometimes find it hard to force myself to go, I'd rather go straight after work as its normally fairly quiet then, as I get there about 4pm it gets really busy 5:30 onwards.

we are selling in london and buying again in London (hopefully!) basically moving to a nicer street!

I would love to go swimming but I dont know if I could cope with the changing room xx

hey quiz where abouts in london do you live. I used to live in putney and earlsfield, the we had a beautiful flat over looking towerbridge - loved it :)

We're hoping to move down to berks in the new year...deffo by eater.

Well still ss but tom went on scales today and still the same. really need a kick start if I'm to meet the halloween challenge. 8lbs off and 3 weeks to do it.............

I would love to go swimming but I dont know if I could cope with the changing room xx

Quiz... seriously the changing rooms hold all shapes and sizes; today in my pool there was very large lady who was just walking up and down the pool for an hour. My only thought about her was "fair play". A lot of changing rooms will have a few privacy cubicles too particularly in the London gyms.

I've bought a waterproof MP3 player and used it for the first time today. Loved it!!! Ploughed up and down the pool for 40 minutes to the music.

Mum2one - I used to live off Long Lane just down the road for Tower Bridge.. still have a flat there rented out. Love that area - lived in it from 1994 so saw it all being developed.

Hope all are doing well today :)

quizz changing rooms aren't that bad, as goreygirl says there are privacy cubicles also in my gym the showers themselves are separate cubicles, and they ask you to towel dry before going back into the changing rooms, so I normally put my underwear on in the showers then wrap a huge towel around me, so its not too bad if the cubicles are full.

mum2one I'm sure you'll manage the halloween challenge, not to sure about myself :(, still there is still time :) if I'm good

ok maybe I will give the swimming a go... Here is something to gross you all out with this morning... in the winter I usually never get my legs or bikini waxed! That's right for 3 whole months I leave it go. Now with my new swimming initiative, I will need to sort it.

I live in Ealing, which is west and let's face it, almost not London at all xxxx

Hi, just been catching up with everyone's posts on here over the past few days.

Disney I've not been out on the C2K for over a week... can't find my trainers!! Will have to do a big search tomorrow and then start again.
We had a great time at Callander, l did keep up with the C25k when l was away, which is more than can be said of my dieting. :eek: Had planned to have 2CD + a low cal meal a day, took CD sachets/tetras with me, but never used any :eek: & the scales prove it :D, oh well back on track tomorrow & Friday. My OH informed me tonight that a client and his wife have invited us for dinner at their house on Saturday evening, could really do with staying on ss, but will have to get back to it on Sunday.

right back on it tomoz and ready to go :)

everything crossed for you hun
xxx

Morning! It is a cold one down here! Off to have a little walk. Everyone please keep fingers crossed for a house offer xx

:fingerscrossed: :hug99:

lost 1 lb this week but i think this is due because my period only just started after weigh in today so I maybe holding some fluid weigh day two weeks time :)

fingers crossed for you quiz.

only 1 more day for me then half term :D

Aogg 1lb is still good especially if you are due on.

Aogg, 1lb loss is good for totm, l'm sure you'll have a really good loss for your next weigh-in in a couple of weeks.

Trisha, bet you can't wait for half term. Any plans? Though l'm sure you'll be glad just to have free time.

I've not been feeling so well today, all hot and feverish. Didn't manage to get back on track dietwise as intended, l always find the first day after a holiday hard, need to get myself back into that CD zone again.
My aim for the rest of this month is to get back to the weight l was before the wedding & holiday.

thats what my CDC said, that TOTM can make you weigh heavier than you really are, will see what next weigh in is :) thankyou for your comments :)

Back