From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

welcome back gorey.

I'm still up for the challenge lost 5.5 lbs so not doing too well don't think I'll make the 14 lbs not long to go now and I don't think I can lose 8.5 lbs in a week!

disney well done on losing 7 of the 10 lbs

Hey Trish

Good to be back :)

Made it out for a training run today and then had a manic day so shattered now. Think it will be an early night for me :)

Well done on the 5.5 down. Maybe we need to push out those target dates :p

Quizzical - down 20lbs (by 15/12)
Trisha - down 14lbs (by 30/11); 5.5 lost
Gg - down 20lbs (by 30/11) - 4lbs down; 16 to go (+1 for my binge)
Mum2one -down 20lbs (by 17/12)
Disney: down 10lbs (by 30/11); 7 lost
AOGG: 3 inches off bust (by xmas)

Thanks Gg & Trisha. :)

Escaped the bathroom Disney? ;)

Hey Trish

Quizzical - down 20lbs (by 15/12) - 8
Trisha - down 14lbs (by 30/11); 5.5 lost
Gg - down 20lbs (by 30/11) - 4lbs down; 16 to go (+1 for my binge)
Mum2one -down 20lbs (by 17/12)
Disney: down 10lbs (by 30/11); 7 lost
AOGG: 3 inches off bust (by xmas)
whoot whoot I added my numbers

Well done Quizz. :)

hey quiz are you going to that convention at the weekend for the counsellors??? My best mates going (she's a cdc).

nightmare day with the little'n 'they don't call it the terrible 2's for nothing ' :( off for a read of posts and catch up
x

well done on all the weight loss girls and welcome back goreygirl :)

Im still here, my weigh ins are monthly get next weigh in 1st december yay :)

A new flavour on the cards then quizz?

Well done on the loss

well its all doom and gloom at school even more in debt than they thought, and its looking like there will be job losses, or massive changes will know more next month - just before christmas - now everyone is scared of spending money on presents etc just in case,

Trish that's pants. I've been made redundant a few times not good. Fingers crossed you will be ok hun.

well been preparing for our christmas dinner on sunday.......will be tough to stick to ss so I will have one day off plan and get back on on monday. Brought a pair of jeans tpday that were snug. Thats' my bench mark for the states.....I'd like them to fit nicely :)

here's to a good weekend guys
xxx

hi everyone, hope you are all having a good weekend.

As for the job I should be ok I've been there 16 years, and as it should be last in first out etc plus 6 of the TA's are only on temporary contracts so they would be first, but whats worrying me a little is that I've heard of some TA's at another school having their wages cut, its not like we're well paid to start, and most of us do the job because it fits around our children (school holidays etc) but not a lot we can so about it we'll just have to see and hope they don't so that to us!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Hi all

Well I've done Week 1 of my Couch to 5k training programme. Have started it 4 times over the last 4 months and this is the first time I have completed Week 1 so am very happy :). The hypnotherapy still seems to be working because despite the snow today as soon as I got up I was out and down to the gym. Just a few small skids on the way but nothing major.

Well done on the loss Quiz.

Mum2one - great target... you can try the jeans on every few days and watch them get looser :)

AOGG.. how are you inches doing?

Trisha - nightmare about the school. We're the same over here but with the budget and all that crap. Businesses are closing overnight; it's very scary. There's been redundancies in work because we are a service supplier so all the customers are cutting their budgets so there is all talk of "streamlining" and "effeciency" etc. I'm likely going to go up a tax grade (from 41% to 48%) but am hoping to go down to 70% hours when I go back to work in February so hoping that might take me down to 41% again.)

Disney - how's you?

Im doing good.... lost a couple more got my monthly weigh in and I am hoping for 16stone something fingers crossed :) new dress is lovely, infact i feared it would be too big in the bust but its a little tight, but since I am wearing it on the 18th... it will be enough time to whittle down my bust everywhere else fits lovely and skims :) x

I've been on CD for 9 weeks and never managed a full week on SS, I've kinda freestyled which obv reflects in my weightloss so far.... I am happy tho, but last wednesday I decided no more messy about try really hard to SS and I have just completed day 4 yippee :) roll on day 5

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

AOGG, glad you are doing well. Good news on the dress. It's great getting dressed up when you've lost weight. I wore my new Hobbs coat for the first time today and was so pleased it fitted.

Well done Gg on this week's weight loss.

Quizz, well done too. My CDC was away at the CD conference on Friday.

Trisha :fingerscrossed: everything stays ok for you on the job front.

Mum2one, good idea buying the new jeans, it's good having something like that to focus on and aim for. I haven't tried on the dress l bought for our office Christmas dinner on 23rd Dec since l bought it a few weeks ago. I'm going to try it on again the end of 2nd week in Dec and hope it fits, it should do, l'm quite exicted about it!

It's been really busy for me the last few days - l'd been helping get things ready for my daughter's youth club Christmas fayre which was today, it went really well, it was for a charity called Enable.
Also at work it's the busiest time of year for us now to end Jan and on Thurs one of my husband's 5 staff went off sick with chicken pox, she got it from her 15 y o son, an other employee is off for 4 days until Wed, taking the last of this year's holidays, wish he had taken them in earlier in the year! I brought more work home for the weekend which l'll have to complete tomorrow (Sunday). Housework is way behind. :rolleyes: I'm feeling exhausted, but positive though. :) My water drinking the last couple of days has been way too low, l've been rushing about that much that l keep forgetting to drink.:rolleyes: Need to find a way to keep reminding myself. :confused:

Sounds manic Disney! If I had all that on my plate the last thing I'd be worrying about is a bit of housework!

AOGG- great that the dress arrive and fits well. A few weeks on SS and you'll easily lose an inch at least from your bust :)

I've just got back from the gym; walked down rather than take the car out in the snow unneccessarily. It's only a 15 minute walk and I actually really enjoyed it. Everyone was really smiley so it got me in a great mood by the time I got to the gym. The cold spell is supposed to last for the rest of the week so should be fun! I can see myself walking to therapy on Tuesday morning :)

Back