From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Thank you ladies, it is really upsetting and I feel like I have to say goodbye to her all over again :cry:family and family representation is very important to my lot, we were always bought up in a close knit environment where outside appearances were kept up and we dealt with all problems as family problems and they were very 'in-house' if you understand what I mean so even if I didn't want to go I would have to :cry:

Unfotunately today I have been having a 'bad day' as my doctor puts it, I couldn't even make it outside to pick my little boy up today, stood at the front door and just couldn't step out of it (I'm a recovering agoraphobic) I've spent my whole day on the sofa under a blanket sleeping on and off and having the TV on, not even really watching it at all. Until my OH and son got home I had only managed to have one pack, a cup of tea and a glass of water and that was all in the morning, she made me a pack when she came in and is now making me my last pack as I type and I'm back on track for my water. I'm hoping that this is not the begining of a long bout of depression this time, I can go for months and be perfectly fine and then it comes from nowhere and sometimes completely debilitates me :cry:

I have my fingers crossed that I will wake up tomorrow and at last be able to go outside alone, if I can't my brother is going to have to come and coax me out and stick to me like glue, when it kicks in I onl ever feel safe with people that I know xxx

Trisha, well done on another 100% day.

Emma :hug99: Hang in there. I know how upset l'd feel and the affect it would have on me if the same thing happened with my Gran, she's 96 and is still with us, sort of - she has advanced dementia, has had for the past 12 years, she doesn't know any of us any more and now lives in a nursing home, l'm one of the very few relatives who still visit her.

It sounds like you've got good support from your OH. Take care. Thinking of you for tomorrow.

Hi just catching up after a buzy weekend, on day 5 of ss and so far so good not weighed myself - scales need a new battery, so will wait until official wi on wednesday.

Hi hope everyone is ok.

Emma how did things go for you at the weekend?

Day 6 of ss for me and still 100% :)

Quizz, hope you're recovering well from your op.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Trisha, well done on staying 100%

One more day and l'm away on holiday, yay! :)

wi day for me will post results later I've been 100% so :fingerscrossed: it should be ok.

Disney have a lovely holiday, how long are you going for?

Quizz hope the op went ok.

Emma how are you?

Hi All,

Hope you are well, Triha well done on the loss! and Quiz hope that you are recovering well :D

Well its been a tough few days and I've been 100% on plan but fell behind with my water and then didn't have a WI as my CDC was ill! My head and heart has just not been in it in the last few day I've felt bored and discontent and just wanted to throw the towel in, I'm about half a stone away from a weight that I was stabilised at for years, I was still a big girl and still way too big for my height but I don't ever really remember having a problem with it and I'm wondering if maybe thats why my resolve is wavering slightly.

Tonight I am going to enjoy a meal with my OH an then get my head back into CD in the morning. After having a lengthy discussion with the O about it I have decided that this is best for me, I know its going to bring me out of ketosis and that I'll have to get back into it but I'm ok with that and I'm ok with eating a meal, I feel as though its that or I'll go another couple of days and snap completley.

Tomorrow is going to be a hard day and I'm not sure if I'm going to have the time to post or not but I'll see if I can get on and update you all.

Dis have a lovely holiday.

xxx

Emma well done on sticking to CD through the tough time you had, the meal might not bring you out of ketosis depending on what you eat, and you may get back into ketkosis quicker.

Hi All,

Emma I cant imagine what you have been through, when I lost my gran I literally fell apart and became like a zombie for weeks, but you have something I didn't have to help you... a loving son who needs his mummy to be there and just smother him with love when you feel low.

Nothing can bring her back I know buy you will see her again some day and think of all the things you will have to talk about.

As for me, just now feeling kind of human again, although like I went 10 rounds with mike tyson, really am on the mend xxx

Love to you all

Emma I cant imagine what you have been through, when I lost my gran I literally fell apart and became like a zombie for weeks, but you have something I didn't have to help you... a loving son who needs his mummy to be there and just smother him with love when you feel low.

Nothing can bring her back I know buy you will see her again some day and think of all the things you will have to talk about.

As for me, just now feeling kind of human again, although like I went 10 rounds with mike tyson, really am on the mend xxx

Love to you all

Hi ladies,

Quiz so glad you're on the mend, are you just healthy eating whilst you heal?

Depression wise I'm shaky at the moment, very shaky but I'm pulling it back from hitting rock bottom. Right now I don't have the option of staying in as my baby boy just wants to be outside in the sunshine all day ever day at the moment and whilst I'm out there with him I find myself forgetting about the darkness that sits with in and I catch myself smiling and laughing which is made a million times better with the fact that I can now run after him in the park or kick a ball around with him after losing 2 stone.

I'm so looking forward to the last fortnight of April, the OH has it off and we are going to see my parents for a week as well as having my birthday, little mans birthday and a rather hectic birthday party at a local farm. Can't wait to see my Mum and Dad, I miss them so much and we are there for most of easter, its going to be lovely, it also means long wlks on the moor with their dog which in turn means the agorophobia can't rear its ugly head again otherwise I won't be able to go!

So...now for my big news... after a very long discussion last night the OH and myself have decided that we are going to start our search for a sperm donor to have our second child. OH had little man before we were together from a previous relationship but his 'father' (and I use the term losely!) has chosen to not be involved in the last three years so essentially we raise him and I sadly lost a child in 2009 quite far into the pregnancy. Taking all of this into account and how secure we are as a couple we feel as though now is the time whilst we are both still quite young and hopefully I can still carry without too many complications (I lost the last one due to the health of the baby rather than my womb). So, if I ever needed another reason to stick CD out its this one...thats it now...single minded until the end! We are looking at hopefully finding a donor and starting to try to concieve in September so I have another 4.5 months to lose more, I don't think I will reach goal by the time that we want to start but I hope I will be well on my way as I will have to start eating healthy again rather than doing a VLCD (we have already decided that come September should we have a donor in place then I will move over to WW, to hopefully continue to lose a little whilst trying to concieve, it could take some time and then to maintain my weight loss and control my weight gain whilst pregnant.)

Hope that everyone else is doing ok and that you all enjoy a lovely day.

Sending you all lots of lovely weight loss vibes :vibes:

x x x

Quizz Glad you are on the mend,

Emma what exciting news and a wonderful incentive for you to stick to cd, about 5 months? you could lose lots of weight and be well on your way to goal.

I'm still ss and have been 100% I'm glad I had a complete break from cd (for financial reasons) because its like the first time I did cd and I feel so motivated, I feel if I hadn't had a break I'd still be in the binge/cheat cycle that I found so hard to break.

Have a good weekend all

Hi all hope you are all having a good weekend.

DH and I went out with friends last night for a meal and theatre in Liverpool, it had been planned for months, and so meal couldn't be avoided. (I haven't told anyone apart from DH and DD that I am doing cd) I had spinach soup, followed by Moracan vegeables and cheesecake which I had one tiny taste of then gave to DH saying I was full. I just drank water saying I had given up wine for Lent!! and there was only 2 weeks to go. I'm still in ketosis this morning so hopefully not done too much damage, I've taken the battery out of my scales to stop me from weighing at home so will have to wait for official WI later this week to see.

emma that is brilliant news. I wish OH and I had done it when we wee both young enough and it is something I regret to this day.

I cant do SS until 3 months after this op so roll on 2 months and 2 weeks xxx

Hello Ladies!

Well had wi today and had lost 8lbs! although was 4 oz away from the 16's grr! lost my mojo a bit yesterday and ate half a role before I realised! but I'm ok just tired really today.

Hope you are all well and sending you all my love, it seems to be the four of us now, maybe we should try recruiting another one or two!

x x x

Good idea about recruiting another 2,

I lost my mojo a bit today and had some cheese :( I'm really tired as well.)

Hi Ladies

I hear you are recuriting at the mo. I am new to this site and have 5 stone to loose in total!
I had my second WI today and lost 6.5lbs. (12 in total over the two weeks)
I would lvoe to join your group as I need all the support I can get.
love
Sue
xxxxx

Hi Ladies

I hear you are recuriting at the mo. I am new to this site and have 5 stone to loose in total!
I had my second WI today and lost 6.5lbs. (12 in total over the two weeks)
I would lvoe to join your group as I need all the support I can get.
love
Sue
xxxxx

Hi Sue,

Don't see a problem with joining, the other three will check in soon and Quiz and Disney are the ones who have been with the team the longest so best check with them :)

x x x

Back