From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Hi Sue, welcome to the team, as Emma1904 says quizz and Disney have been with the team the longest but there are a couple of spaces so it should be fine.

Wel done on the loss 12 lbs is 2 weeks is great

Thanks ladies.
I know I shouldn't have but I got on the scales again this morning and I have now lost a stone in two weeks and one day. ( even happier as I cheated loads in the first week).
Here's to another day of being a good girl! - well food wise. Lol.

Xxxxx

Sue don't worry we are some serious scale junkies! I weigh myself every morning without fail!! And well done on the weight loss so far, you are doing brilliantly! X

Hi, l'm back from our mini holiday to Manchester & Portmeirion in Wales. Enjoyed shopping at the Trafford Centre with DD (OH & DS went to the cinema then), DS also enjoyed the lego centre. Had a lovely time at Portmeirion, weather was great.

It's school Easter hols here just now, so l'm working on & off from home next few days. Will be going away again for a business trip near end of the month.

Trisha well done on your loss last week and Emma well done on yesterday's weigh-in.

Quizz, hope you are recovering well from your op.

Last edited:
Hi Sue, :welcome2: to the Team. Good luck with your weight loss.

Thanks Disney, I'm on Easter Holidays too :D just got back from shopping in Manchester getting things for DD for her trip to China next week, and also clothes for her summer vacation scheme jobs at London law firms.

Sue well done on your loss, I'm a scale junkie as well, but have taken the battery out this week in a bid to stop me.

Quizz hope you are recovering well from your op

I got my scales in front of the fridge in a bid to stop me going in it. It is working but it means I am on them several times a day. Oh well.
Sounds like you guys go away a lot.
I'm of to Ireland to see Peter Kay at the end of the month so need to work extra hard before then because I clearly will eat and drink while I am there.
Xxx

Hi Sue, I don't go away much, can't afford it at the moment, DD is at uni so all our spare cash goes her way, I live near Manchester, just a short train journey away. Any spare time we have such as half terms we go visiting her up in Newcastle, she's home for Easter at the moment, but is going to China on Saturday walking the Great Wall for charity. Our "holiday" this year will be visiting relations in Portsmouth, we might manage a couple of nights in a hotel,

Sue Cambridge cripples my finances! I just go to see family in Devon if I get time away! Hope every one is well today xxx

Hi everyone, its a great feeling being off work, I could really be one of those "ladies who lunch" just need to win the lottery to enable me to do this.

Lol I know that feeling only to well.
I'm of work for a few days next week for half term and can't wait. Xxx

Morning ladies,

Hope you are all well today, it has been a rough few days and I spectacularly fell off the wagon on Tuesday evening but I got straight back on it weds morning and the damage appeared to only be a pound and a half which has already gone. It's my birthday next week and I have taken the huge decision to stick 100% to CD, no cake, no drink, no goodies (you watch someone forget and go and buy me chocolate now!).

I have changed my WI day to a Wednesday now to tie in with paydays so I weigh in next weds, fingers crossed!

Have a lovely day everyone xxxx

Hi all

Emma well done for getting back on track so quickly, I have been picking at food for past couple of days be aim to be 100% ss now.

Hvae a good weekend everyone

Hi all hope you are having a good weekend xxxxx

Hi All,

Hope you are all well today, had a rough couple of days getting back into ketosis but am getting there.

So next week is my birthday (Tuesday) do I plan a day off or not? so very torn about it! after just getting back into ketosis I'm a bit worried about being kicked out of it again!

Am quite looking forward to tomorrow, have found a dress (two sizes down on the bottom half and one size down on the top from when I started) and need to go and grab some control pants so I don't wobble everywhere(!) and I'm going to get both and possibly some new shoes (I love my OH so much!!). Also hoping to go and get wax and spray tan over the next two days, feel a little more confident now I've lost some weight :).

And...

On Wednesday I'm getting a Wii fit...can't wait! hoping that will start to help to tone up some bits and pieces!

Hope you are all well ladies, Quiz how's the recovery going?

x x x

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Emma well done on getting back into ketosis, as for your birthday why not do a 810/1000 day and have protein and veg etc for your meal.

Just got back form WI lost 3 lbs :)

Last edited:
Hi, hope everyone has a good week.

Trisha well done on your weigh-in. :)

Emma, Trisha's suggestion of doing 810 on your birthday sounds like a really good one. :)

Sue, hope you are doing well. :)

Quizz, hope you are recovering ok. :)

Happy birthday Emma. Hope you have a lovely day. :bday:

Back