From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Hi everyone I'm back off holiday, just weighed myself 4 lb gain :cry: back on CD as of today.

Well done on the loss Book-Worm

Trisha, 4lbs, that's nothing, you'll lose that in a few days! You must have been really good for only gaining 4lbs!

Wow, what a busy yet enjoyable weekend I had! I have so much more time on my hands now that I don't have to think about eating, LOL. I still cook lovely little things for my husband, but somehow, it's not the same as cooking for myself (and I am a very fussy eater so that doesn't help). I made a batch of chocolate muffins for my lovely OH and I had to restrain him when they were out of the oven :D Yes, they were that good apparently (not that I know as I couldn't try, obviously!). I think I'm ready to make my own bread again. I used to before CD but I had to stop as the smell of bread was too much torture. I don't know what it is about that smell but that was just too much, even after a month. I will try again this coming week.

How was the weekend for you lovely slimmers? :)

it is a gorgeous day in London today. My friend is coming tomorrow from America so I am making the guest room all ready. I also walked 5,000 steps so only 5,000 more to go!

What is everyone up to? xx

Been out walking most of today with DH he's back at work tomorrow :( so I'll get stuck into housework etc. weather been lovely today.

Hello strangers. Sorry I deserted you all for a week or so. I had a week off, dog was ill, 5 vet bills, no money for shakes, blah blah, but started back on shakes today :) I'll weigh myself in the morning to assess the damage. Hopefully I won't have gained too much!

How are you all doing?

Really pleased, I've weighed myself today, I'm only 2.5 pounds heavier now than when I was in ketosis. So I need to hang in on the shakes and hopefully I might see a nett loss this week :D

Well done on only a 2.5 lb gain Tazzy, that will be gone in no time.

I was on holiday last week and had a 4 lb gain :cry: only started back on shakes properly today, as DH was of work until today so we went out on Sunday/Monday I sort of did 810, for the last 2 days and I'm 1lb down this morning, back to SS for me from today.

Going to get suck into some housework shortly, just been shopping to sock up for DH, and about to have my 2nd shake of the day.

Did you have a good holiday Trisha? Well done for getting straight back on it :) I find it much more of a challenge after a break, do you?

Hi Tazzy, yes holiday was good, only a mini break really, we took DD down to London as she's staying with her cousin while she does a vacation scheme at a London law firm (like work experience but an interview for a training contact at the end of it) so we stayed overnight then went to Portsmouth to see DH's sister for a couple of days, then made our way home via Dorset where we stayed for the rest of the week.

Yes I do find it harder after a break, but glad to get back on track, I just want to lose the weight and get to goal ! No more messing around for me :fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
Hi Tazzy, yes holiday was good, only a mini break really, we took DD down to London as she's staying with her cousin while she does a vacation scheme at a London law firm (like work experience but an interview for a training contact at the end of it) so we stayed overnight then went to Portsmouth to see DH's sister for a couple of days, then made our way home via Dorset where we stayed for the rest of the week.

Yes I do find it harder after a break, but glad to get back on track, I just want to lose the weight and get to goal ! No more messing around for me :fingerscrossed:

restarts are the hardest!

So, I have to find somewhere to take my dogs for 4 hours tomorrow while I have my house fumigated as I am covered in bites from Badbugs. Apparently they came home with me on my suitcase from NY. How gross is that

Poor Quizz. I had heard that the East Coast was infested with them. Don't feel bad though, they'll go anywhere, even if your house is pristine. There is nothing you can do. (If these bed bugs ate fat instead of blood, it wouldn't be as bad, hehe)

How did the fumigation go? Hope you have got rid of your uninvited guests!

How is everyone's week going? Mine is ok, stuck mainly to shakes :) my weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for a little loss.

Had really good day yesterday, went out with DH walking, had a small tuna salad for lunch so another 810 day for me, planning to do work inthe garden today, as the Iron Man uk is on near here and a lot of the roads are closed, which means the roads that are open will be packed. Whats everyone else up to?

Hi everyone hope you are all okay.

I'm on day 2 of SS. Doing 810/1000 for a few days seemed to help, just hope I can keep it up WI on Friday, hope I've lost the 4 lb gain by then.

hey everyone. I can say a couple of things about bedbugs:
their bites really really hurt
we are covered.

Thank goodness it is only confined to the third floor. next fumigation is 15 Aug. What a disaster.

In America it is a perception only dirty people have bugs so my mom is throwing a fit thinking that the house must be dirty! HA HA

Anyway, I am glad to see you all doing so well.

Supposed to be hotter than heck down here in London, then tomorrow, thurs and friday I am getting the whole house done with new windows. I think I may be a glutton for punishment xx

Back