From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Hey Quizz, they had bed bugs in a very fancy palace hotel in NYC, and also in the Nike building (if I remember correctly). Hardly dirty places ;)

Trisha: so how is going back on SS today?

3lbs off yesterday, I'm very very very happy!

It's not really hot here. Actually is grey and dull outside... :(

Hi everyone pouring with rain here :( it did clear up and the sun came out, and clouds cleared then I went in the garden and started painting the fence, and within half an hour it was pouring again :( .

Day 3 of SS and so far doing ok, did some shopping eariler and once again avioded the chocolate, made do with chocolate shake when I got home. I'm feeling rather tired and lathergic today though, but hopefully once ketosis kicks in this will go, also didn't sleep well last night, kept waking up every couple of hours, so think I may have a "nap" shortly.

Quizz hope you are recovering from the bed bugs. People have he same perception over head lice but, if I remember right, they prefer clean heads , bed bugs are probably the same.

Well done on the loss Book-Worm, are you SS ing?

hey BW well done on your -3!!

Trisha have you slept any better?

Well as predicited yesterday was banging hot 28 degrees and muggy. And then at 16:45 we had a powercut! It lasted until 2:30 am

You don't realize how much we depend on things until they are gone! Anyway it is day 2 of the windows and I must say I feel they look quite smart so far. I dont want to put my old shabby curtains up again!

22 days before I leave for the Baltics so need to start sorting my clothes out.

Love to all xx

Hi everyone.

Day 5 for me and still going strong, still not sleeping well, think it might be because I'm usually up and about by 6:30 when at work, and I've been lounging in bed until 8:30 -9:00 :eek: which is not like me at all.

I'm getting really bored, DH is at work DD is in London, both my sisters are working, and close friends all away :cry: I feel like billynomates. I would go shopping in Manchester but I haven't got any money :cry:and I've done all the housework/garden/washing and ironing.

Next week friends are back and we are meeting up :) but until then I'll have to watch daytime tv as it's pouring down so can't even go walking :sigh:

I got up at 6:30 today to see if that makes any difference to my sleep tonight :fingerscrossed:

sorry l've been awol since getting back from holiday, l'm not on CD at the moment, hence l've not been on minimins.

Hope you're all doing well.

Hey everyone :) I'm back from holidays (only for a few days, I'm leaving again on Saturday for a week visiting family :D )

I didn't get my WI on Monday, my next one will be on the 22nd :eek: But I'm now a size 18 trousers in ASDA :D

How is everyone?

Methinks l had had better get myself back on a diet asap, so CD here l come, again!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

Hi Trisha, l'm struggling too, it's Tues morning, so here goes for me, again!

Good luck everyone. :)

Sorry for my recent absence. I ran out of CD and money, so had a forced break. Pay day arrived, and consequently I've just received a month's supply of Exante. As of this precise moment, I'm back on SS or TS as Exante call it. I hope I like their shakes!!

Let me know how they compare Tazzy, I'm thinking about changing over to exante due to the cost, but no sure if I'd be able to drink the banana shakes!

Last edited:
Well, I tried the chocolate orange bar for lunch. That was ok, edible, but not tempting enough to make me want another :) I had a shake for tea, tried banana first as you'd asked about those. It mixed more easily that the CD shake, no lumps. It didn't taste as strongly of banana as CD, more like vanilla with a hint of banana, but wasn't unpleasant :) For £25 a week though, its worth trying.

Gosh, Extante is quite a bit cheaper than CD. Do you buy it online or see a consultant?

It's only available via their website, www.exantediet.com . They won't even help when their website plays up! I tried repeatedly to order from an Android phone but it wouldn't work, their response was... use another computer, we can't help.

There is no support or counsellor system, its DIY, but a 4 week supply is about £100 so I thought I'd give it a go :)

This morning I had the other flavour bar for breakfast. Toffee, nut and raisin. I thought it was really tummy! They aren't as more-ish as CD, which is a good thing being as I have a month's supply tempting me :D

I've got a few more weeks of cd supplies to have a go at, but may think of changing over after, will be interested to see how you get on, keep us informed please.

I had a chocolate shake tonight. It was ok, not as sweet/nice as Cambridge, but really smooth :) Two more flavours to try tomorrow.

Back