From home

Crunchy

I can soon no longer attend meetings due to childcare. So I think I will sign up for WW online. What are peoples experiences doing WW from home? But when I reach target I'll want to stop paying (cant subscribe forever) so I thought I'd then use Ultimate Value Diary. What do you think ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I initially did WW from home and it worked but i quickly found it stopped my motivation and when i had a bad day, i just wouldn't track which defeated the purpose. Everyone is different though and you may be more disciplined than me!

Hi. Ive never been to a meeting or signed up on line. My sister learnt me how to do w.w after I had my daughter and I picked it up realy easy. I stopped doing it when it changed to pro points cos it didnt work for me. Im now on my second week of the old point system again and I love it.x

I don't go to meeting or do it online.. I've just got the value diary app and a brought the starter pack from eBay..

I've done both and whilst meeting were important to me initially after a while I'd heard it all before and the cost became silly. After my daughter I went it alone for the first time with the support from another online forum and it was fab. I need the support from others going through the same thing.
Also now it's propoints (which I didn't get on with) that gave me no choice really anyway. I know everyone is different but I've found that I'm perfectly happy going it alone now x

I signed up online just after christmas and so far so good. I did try it by myself october time last yr (bought books of ebay) and i did lose weight but i found it easy to fall off the wagon as it was just me writing what i was eating and if i was naughty i'd just cross out the day and not bother pointing. Now, i kinda think that because im paying for it im going to use it properly! So for me, im finding online works better for me than going it completely alone :)

I'm doing the online PP system- it took a while to get used to looking up the foods and finding out the points, but I'm finding it OK now- don't find the weight watchers forums all that helpful, they are to messily set up- this forum works well for me. I'm just over halfway to my goal since last November and I missed a week of putting my points online although still following the system, still lost weight, but now do it religeously each day. I don't miss going to meetings at all, got better things to do with my time.

Back