From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

6.5 stone.. That's Fab!! I can't wait till I have lost that much!!

No more worrying if I will fit in the seats!! Or worrying that the restraints will hold me, as I fly round on the Hulk!!! LOL

I don't blame you for going twice in a year, I would go every 6 months also if I could.

Food in Florida is just TOO YUMMY & there are far to many nice restaurants!! (especially at Epcot!!) but if you can loose the weight in just a couple of weeks you can afford to enjoy all the lovely food! :)

You will have to let me know what the Harry Potter ride is like, I have heard the seats are a snug fit!! (I am obsessed with restraints and seat sizes!!) I don't know why, as I have always fitted into rides I have wanted too. Just worried sick about being turned away from a ride!

Something I will not be worrying about next year!!! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You will get there chuck!

Even if we all have to get you there you will. Florida is amazing at target. I never suffered for a second in the heat, midday sun, rides - actually I got belted all over on Rock n rollercoaster. I was too skinny for most of the rides lol.

As for the plane seat, wow! it was like being in Premium Economy - room to party in thems seats lol.

Yes I never done Universal previously (Disney fan at heart), but gotta see Mr Potter!

Agree with Epcot. Eating in Morocco is worth the admission alone! Eating in England was probably the worst - rubbish fish & chips at the Yorkshire County Fish Shop. (or maybe I am just spoilt at home).

Soaring in Epcot has to be one of the great experiences!

I'm going to have to book for next year now!:p

Maximus said:
You will get there chuck!

Even if we all have to get you there you will. Florida is amazing at target. I never suffered for a second in the heat, midday sun, rides - actually I got belted all over on Rock n rollercoaster. I was too skinny for most of the rides lol.

As for the plane seat, wow! it was like being in Premium Economy - room to party in thems seats lol.

Yes I never done Universal previously (Disney fan at heart), but gotta see Mr Potter!

Agree with Epcot. Eating in Morocco is worth the admission alone! Eating in England was probably the worst - rubbish fish & chips at the Yorkshire County Fish Shop. (or maybe I am just spoilt at home).

Soaring in Epcot has to be one of the great experiences!

I'm going to have to book for next year now!:p

Soaring... I agree AMAZING!!!

I am a Disney babe too but Hubby likes Universal & IAO. You can't beat Magic Kingdom and Wishes Fireworks!!

Epcot.. I live la Celliar (I think it's called that??!!) Canada. I also love The Mexican!

Oooo... I can't wait!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, I never heard such a load of **** - Sue, if you're reading this, your boy is an accomplished perverter of the truth! (As well as of sweet innocents, such as your own newly discovered daughter.)

I'm not even sure this boy knows what my voice sounds like: it didn't get a chance!

And as for his "walking on water" claims. Well. This wuss whimpers at puddles.

I will confirm the distance walked, and the well-deserved nature of the cup of tea in Tynemouth. And the existence of the Royal Tandoori. But I'm sure I saw money changing hands when the waiter "claimed" not to recognise Steve, and heard the laughter. We all know he's in there at least twice a week, and that no onion bhaji is safe from him.

And I think the contents of our plates should remain shrouded in mystery. There are no syns in naan bread when you've walked 11 miles, are there?

Anyway, a good day was had. And yes, surreality did rear its head on occasion. Surprising, you say? No, I didn't think so.

Thanks to you too, Steve.
We'll have to do it again next time I venture North of Watford Gap. But next time I'm bringing my lie detector kit with me.
And a GPS.
Call yourself Gadget Man? Pathetic!

Maximus said:
Well, you publicly dumped me before Loulou - having second thoughts now eh?;)

Anyway, who's to say i'm gonna do them in ones:cool:

I thought I made this quite clear last night Steve...just cos Gail and I are sisters it doesn't mean you buy one and get one free lol! ;)

Well, I never heard such a load of **** - Sue, if you're reading this, your boy is an accomplished perverter of the truth! (As well as of sweet innocents, such as your own newly discovered daughter.)

Thank you for the warning Sarah. I had suspected as much for a long time. I think it was from the minute read his feeble excuse to me that he did not know I had a diary duh !!!!!

Glad you both enjoyed yourselves sounds like a great day.........how about him venturing South next time, if there is a next time, that is.

Chelsea Lou........... think you might have had a near escape...........be happy !!!!:8855:

Glad you both enjoyed yourselves sounds like a great day.........how about him venturing South next time, if there is a next time, that is.
:eek: :eek: bit saucy for a Monday morning..I have to say :D
Chelsea Lou........... think you might have had a near escape...........be happy !!!!:8855:
:D Oh I am......trust me lol xx

Right you lot! Just wait til I get home and not having to post from work on an iPhone!!

You're all awful to me!

PS Sarah? Did you find my sock? :8855:

Maximus said:

Yep. And your boxers. I'll give you the sock back on Wednesday, but I'm keeping the boxers for Dawn.

JimofTroy said:
Yep. And your boxers. I'll give you the sock back on Wednesday, but I'm keeping the boxers for Dawn.

Ooh thanks Sarah! ;)

Right you lot! Just wait til I get home and not having to post from work on an iPhone!!

You're all awful to me!

No not awful at all just scrupulously honest unlike some males we know. No names mentioned of course.
The sock of course is from when you were changing into your walking shoes WASN'T IT !!!!! (Yes I am shouting at you as I know you would never publicly compromise a lady of Sarah's impeccable character)

mumsie xxx:bighug:

No not awful at all just scrupulously honest unlike some males we know. No names mentioned of course.
The sock of course is from when you were changing into your walking shoes WASN'T IT !!!!! (Yes I am shouting at you as I know you would never publicly compromise a lady of Sarah's impeccable character)

mumsie xxx:bighug:
He is such a gent that he even says Thank You afterwards......;) his mumsie has brought him up everso well lol

He is such a gent that he even says Thank You afterwards......;) his mumsie has brought him up everso well lol
And I am such a lady I will not ask you how you know :8855:

Thank you for the compliment but I fear that as his mumsie I might have failed. Since discovering his dairy and committing the unforgivable sin of reading it. I have discovered a side of him I never knew.

Now can I spell philanderer :8855:

Thank you for the compliment but I fear that as his mumsie I might have failed. Since discovering his dairy and committing the unforgivable sin of reading it. I have discovered a side of him I never knew.

Philanderer........isn't that something you have with crackers :confused::rolleyes: :D

Not a word from me mum. Something's just don't need saying......

still loves ya tho:)

Yo, dude. When do you want your sock back?

I have walked so much these last couple of days, in such strong winds, that another easy 11-miler like we had on Sunday would be like, well, a walk in the park. Or something. So I think the pint I had with my evening meal both nights was perfectly justified. Don't you?

Back