From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

Hmmmmm, I think that many of us will feel the same as you do (if we ever reach target). Maybe never be happy with how we look - I think Shrimpy feels the same way (as someone who is at target and I'm pretty certain shouldn't go any lower - although please correct me Shrimpy if I'm wrong)

And I think if you do lower your target, don't worry if it takes a while to get there - the last few pounds can be the hardest to shift.

You still make me laugh though ! And thanks for not posting the picture of you in your boxers on here. Hope Pomette is enjoying it :p

Gail x

Hmmmmm, I think that many of us will feel the same as you do (if we ever reach target). Maybe never be happy with how we look - I think Shrimpy feels the same way (as someone who is at target and I'm pretty certain shouldn't go any lower - although please correct me Shrimpy if I'm wrong)

And I think if you do lower your target, don't worry if it takes a while to get there - the last few pounds can be the hardest to shift.

You still make me laugh though ! And thanks for not posting the picture of you in your boxers on here. Hope Pomette is enjoying it :p

Gail x

Steve - I agree with everything Gail ahs said. It's always harder to lose the last stone than the first - it's been attached for much longer!!!

How much exercise have you actually done over the months? It's an age old argument about muscle vs fat. You don't convert it quickly but if, as I suspect, you have been doing loads of walking you will have put on muscle weight. Muscle weighs 18% more than fat so you may be at a stage where to actually go any lower will be very tricky.

Pommette is certainly enjoying the banter - but I still want the pic. He did promise to strip on his last WI before hols to achieve target and he didn't have to. So I feel cheated!

Pommette said:
Any photos of you in shorts going to be forthcoming? PMSL

...or OUT of them...lol!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

OMG I'd be scared if I was you Steve :eek: !!!!

Gail x

...or OUT of them...lol!

Ok. I know you're having a stressful time, Dawn.

And things aren't easy.

But...

WHOA!!!
STOP RIGHT THERE!
GO NO FURTHER!!

(I'm just going to contact your own ambulance people, and hope that St Andrew's has some secure beds available at the moment.
I think you need to have a bit of an enforced lie down. Preferably in a darkened room. And with some nice soft walls to bump into.)

This site is just not ready for some things...

JimofTroy said:
Ok. I know you're having a stressful time, Dawn.

And things aren't easy.

But...

WHOA!!!
STOP RIGHT THERE!
GO NO FURTHER!!

This site is just not ready for some things...

SPOILSPORT!!! ;)

Dawn - you have my 110% backing!
Forget Sarah - lets gang up on Steve!

OMGOMGOMG TARGET?! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! xx

:clap: :clap: :clap: :bunnydance:

Dawn - you have my 110% backing!
Forget Sarah - lets gang up on Steve!

Come on girlies!!! :girlpower:

Operation Boxers!!! :kissass2: Who's in and what's our plan of attack? :gen126:

(Don't tell Steve tho!!!...:secret:)

Come on girlies!!! :girlpower:

Operation Boxers!!! :kissass2: Who's in and what's our plan of attack? :gen126:

(Don't tell Steve tho!!!...:secret:)
Methinks he might notice somehow as we're on his diary!

Plan of attack - could be a bit tricky. Other than one of us going to take the photo ourselves - bit too far for me though else I'd definitely volunteer! Although I DO have a good friend in Gateshead who could be bribed!

Steve is being sneaky!!!
He's already posted some pics in the inspiration section, and created his own album too, with even telling us!
Naughty boy! Not quite the boxers we wanted ladies but near enough!

I've already said it there, but I'll say it again . . . .

You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!
Absolutely blumin' superb job!

Last edited:
:eek::eek: I thought I was too old to blush!

Sorry, I negected my own thread, but you lot are just like bleedin' savages lol.

Urban myth smashed to smithereens about blokes being one-track minded! Shocking the lot of you;)

Fairer sex my a*se (as Jim Royle might say). I'm running to the hills - it used to be hill walking, i'm turning to a fell-runner!

:cool:

Thanks for the kind words though - very encouraging (as always) when I read between the smut:p

Well Stevie boy, I'm sure us girlies have absolutely NO idea what you mean! ;) You KNOW how sweet and innocent we all are...:)

Makes two of us then Dawny:p

I've got cabin fever. In the northeast it has turned very cold and wet so a stuck-indoors kind of weekend.

Never fear, I'm off rambling tomorrow and I would lay odds the Northumberland hills will be windswept,freezing and very wet with mud!

Just the challenge I need eh?

Serves me right for having a lazy Saturday:)

Oooh!!! :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Just had a little :peep: at the new album you snuck on without telling anyone Steve :p

Loving the pics hun :clap: even if we girlies do have to make do with shorts instead of boxers...:flirt2:

Honestly Dawn, I hadn't even realised I created an album! - I was going to remove it, but I think the whole honesty thing is what SW and weightloss is about.

Feeling great is better than a lottery win in many ways.

You just can't buy it!

I'm with you on that one Steve.

This site is the one place where I can be pretty open and frank about stuff, safe in the knowledge that there's bound to be someone here who has experienced the same feelings, and also (hopefully) that I won't be laughed at.

I can't wait to shift these last 2 stones or so and REALLY feel the benefit of it! :party0011: With 3 stones gone so far, I'm already fitting in lots of my old 'thin' clothes, & can walk, even run, further and faster than I've been able to do in a long time. I used to pull myself up the stairs using the bannisters...now I run up!

Your pics are great hunni! They are a testament & a reminder of all your hard work and dedication :worthy:... not only to the plan but to yourself too :happy096: Of course you shouldn't remove them! :eek:

Still can't help thinking though that boxers might encourage a wider audience...:giggle:

This site is the one place where I can be pretty open and frank about stuff, safe in the knowledge that there's bound to be someone here who has experienced the same feelings, and also (hopefully) that I won't be laughed at.

I can't wait to shift these last 2 stones or so and REALLY feel the benefit of it! :party0011: With 3 stones gone so far, I'm already fitting in lots of my old 'thin' clothes, & can walk, even run, further and faster than I've been able to do in a long time. I used to pull myself up the stairs using the bannisters...now I run up!

Your pics are great hunni! They are a testament & a reminder of all your hard work and dedication :worthy:... not only to the plan but to yourself too :happy096: Of course you shouldn't remove them! :eek:

Still can't help thinking though that boxers might encourage a wider audience...:giggle:
Here here!
You and I started with about the same amout to lose and are roughly at the same stage. I feel much the same. Still can't run up stairs - knackered knee and the fact we haven't got any LOL

Honestly Dawn, I hadn't even realised I created an album! - I was going to remove it, but I think the whole honesty thing is what SW and weightloss is about.

Feeling great is better than a lottery win in many ways.

You just can't buy it!
Show off your achievement and another here here re felling great. Money can'y buy that!

Back