From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

Honestly Dawn, I hadn't even realised I created an album! - I was going to remove it, but I think the whole honesty thing is what SW and weightloss is about.

Feeling great is better than a lottery win in many ways.

You just can't buy it!

I'm with you on that one Steve.

This site is the one place where I can be pretty open and frank about stuff, safe in the knowledge that there's bound to be someone here who has experienced the same feelings, and also (hopefully) that I won't be laughed at.

I can't wait to shift these last 2 stones or so and REALLY feel the benefit of it! :party0011: With 3 stones gone so far, I'm already fitting in lots of my old 'thin' clothes, & can walk, even run, further and faster than I've been able to do in a long time. I used to pull myself up the stairs using the bannisters...now I run up!

Your pics are great hunni! They are a testament & a reminder of all your hard work and dedication :worthy:... not only to the plan but to yourself too :happy096: Of course you shouldn't remove them! :eek:

Still can't help thinking though that boxers might encourage a wider audience...:giggle:

LOL Dawn. I think it's brilliant Steve - I know not everyone can put photos up (for various reasons) but I think that those who do really motivate people at different stages of their weight loss journey (and for me it's nice to put a face to a name :)).

Have a lovely outing tomorrow. I love walking in the wet and wind (as long as it's not too cold) - really makes you feel good and virtuous !!! Have fun.

Gail x

I'm with you on that one Steve.

This site is the one place where I can be pretty open and frank about stuff, safe in the knowledge that there's bound to be someone here who has experienced the same feelings, and also (hopefully) that I won't be laughed at.

I can't wait to shift these last 2 stones or so and REALLY feel the benefit of it! :party0011: With 3 stones gone so far, I'm already fitting in lots of my old 'thin' clothes, & can walk, even run, further and faster than I've been able to do in a long time. I used to pull myself up the stairs using the bannisters...now I run up!

Your pics are great hunni! They are a testament & a reminder of all your hard work and dedication :worthy:... not only to the plan but to yourself too :happy096: Of course you shouldn't remove them! :eek:

Still can't help thinking though that boxers might encourage a wider audience...:giggle:

Evening groupies:eek:

Hello Frank, I knew there was something you were holding back....

Actually we laugh at you all the time, but only via PM;)

I wonder if all you ladies (I use the term.......) well, put it this way, if myself, Coljack, Tom River etc. requested bikini photos, we'd be run out of town.

We're more than just objects of desire you know.

Maximus said:

Oh, you poor, misguided soul...

I wonder if all you ladies (I use the term.......) well, put it this way, if myself, Coljack, Tom River etc. requested bikini photos, we'd be run out of town.

Definitely misguieded Steve! Perhaps Tom Cruise might come into the category "object of desire" - if he was a bit taller!

When I get to target I might shock you with a bikini photo! Only problem is I haveb't finally agreed on a tareget yet - so you'll just have to hang in suspenders!

Pommette said:
When I get to target I might shock you with a bikini photo! Only problem is I haveb't finally agreed on a tareget yet - so you'll just have to hang in suspenders!

LOLZ!

Evening groupies:eek:

Hello Frank, I knew there was something you were holding back....

Actually we laugh at you all the time, but only via PM;)

Oooh Steve!!! You really DO like to live dangerously don't you? ;)

I do feel for you poor boys...or should I say "objects of desire" :8855:

Ok...you asked for it...here are all us LADIES in all our glory!!! Enjoy!!!

P.S....just to make things clear, I'm the hot brunette on the left!:flirt2:

653362.jpg

Oh, and there's this rear view piccy but I think I may have put an incey wincey pound or two on since I bought the bikini...

poorly_dressed.jpg

Last edited:
And I'm the red-head on the right!

Definitely misguieded Steve! Perhaps Tom Cruise might come into the category "object of desire" - if he was a bit taller!

Heightist!

Oh don't you start!:p

Them ladies were all in my resort in Florida- I knew I'd seen 'em before.

If Little Sausage is the blonde, who's the mysterious third stunner?

Last edited:
Right, enough of this frivolous behaviour.

Sunday was a day in the Yorkshire Moors - it started so well up until about 1.30pm when the first rains came and it gradually turned to a deluge.

For once I was prepared. I set-off in full waterproof gear. Including over-trousers. Just to confirm that it turned into a long, hard slog and very treacherous underfoot.

Oh, and the waterproofs aren't!!

So I got wet in places I never even knew I had places! and having to change while balancing on one leg and avoiding the rain without putting feet and dry/clean socks on the ground was worthy of Nuryev himself!

Never has the post-walk coffee been more deserved or welcoming! - all told it was around 6 mile - in a circular fashion with some big climbs thrown in.

Roll on 25th June for the next one!

Maximus said:
Heightist!

Is it Gail after she ate all the cinamon buns.....?!! ;)

Maximus said:

Hey! Keep me outta this...

For once I was prepared. I set-off in full waterproof gear. Including over-trousers. Just to confirm that it turned into a long, hard slog and very treacherous underfoot.

Oh, and the waterproofs aren't!!

So I got wet in places I never even knew I had places! and having to change while balancing on one leg and avoiding the rain without putting feet and dry/clean socks on the ground was worthy of Nuryev himself!
Steve - I can actually imagine you doing a Nureyev! Must have been quite a sight to behold.

Walking waterproofs are NEVER waterproof. The rain finds every little gap in every seam it can. What you need are sailing oilies (oilskins to the uneducated). Now they ARE waterproof. Sailed through a force 10 once in horizontal rain and breaking waves and never even got moist!
Well apart from the sweat that was running down in various unmentionable places from me being scaared witless!!

Heightist!

Oh, that's me.
At target, of course.

JimofTroy said:
Oh, that's me.
At target, of course.

Looking good hunni...;)

Ok, serious point now. I was rather surprised - nay absolutely stunned to step onto the scales tonight and find a 6.5lb loss!

I had cut back on the walking and increased the HEX's (as per target allowance)

As some of you may know/have read, I was contemplating a new target weight. I have now commited to 10st 5lb - 145lb - giving me a 100lb loss since I started. There is something satisfying and symmetrical about the 100lb loss.

It will also be exactly 5st on SW should i get there Ithe rest I did before joining).

Fortunately, I have set myself plenty of time to do this - as next Florida trip is not until September 22.

I am comfortable doing this as lost it with minimal effort - once again this amazing loss was mainly due to the body magic of fellwalking in extreme weather. Proof if needed that walking is a great way to lose weight. Not many target members can lose 6.5lb in a week through sheer body magic lol.

Might even seem psychological, but even my belly seems to be srinking now - that was my main area of concern:)

Can't promise, but might even be on the verge of being happy - fingers crossed!

Steve

Amazing loss Steve, congratulations :0clapper:

Now you have given me a problem :thinking2:

I had set my target weight at 10st 7lbs...but then I'm still gonna flipping well be heavier than you! :eek:

Methinks I might be changing it...!

Hi Dawn

Don't get me wrong. When I started, I would have settled for 14st7lb!!!

You just get in the groove and a sort of well-being kicks in. Seriously, you will soon discover how great you feel!

An extra bonus is it gets so much easier and I swear your metabolism increases as it is difficult to explain how as a target member I lost a massive 6.5lb despite cutting right back on the exercise and eating more (extra hexb).

Weird:cool:

Is it Gail after she ate all the cinamon buns.....?!! ;)

:wave_cry: yes, I have to admit - it was me :cool:. JoT was lying !! ;)

Well done on your fabulous loss and on resetting your target. I suspect that you will be fine at the lower weight and you will be able to put off the challenge of maintaining for a bit longer :)

Gail x

:wave_cry: yes, I have to admit - it was me :cool:. JoT was lying !! ;)

Ooooh, I might have to fight you for ownership rights to that gorgeous body!

Back