From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

JimofTroy said:
Ooooh, I might have to fight you for ownership rights to that gorgeous body!

OMG! Just browsing thru on my phone and this came up...but it didn't show Gails quote...

As it was steves thread, I seriously thought that u were fighting over STEVES gorgeous body!!! Lol! Xx

:happy096: OMG Sarah - stop it, my abdominal muscles can't take the strain !!! (thanks)

And Steve - I think it's lovely that you have so many people fighting over you :)

Gail x

Well you might be laughing, Gail.
Meanwhile, I'm at the front of the queue!

Is it a bird...?

Is it a plane...?

No...it's Jot, travelling at the speed of light, elbowing her way through a hoard of horny women...:superwoman:

She's coming for you Stevie baby :0chacha:

JoT - you might be at the front of the queue but I'm bigger than you so when I'm ready, I'll just give you a crafty shove ;)

Gail x

JoT - you might be at the front of the queue but I'm bigger than you so when I'm ready, I'll just give you a crafty shove ;)

Gail x

Hey!

Size isn't everything you know!

Or so my hubby keeps telling me...;)

Gail x

Yeah, but Steve's so light these days, that your shove would knock him over too.

Which would leave him & me on the floor together.
And you?
NOWHERE!
Ha!

*gives a witch-like cackle, rubbing hands together as her Cunning Plan all comes together...*

** shakes head in absolute astonishment**

Now I know what mother tried to warn be about.....

Now then, about these hills, is there a short cut?

Wow, I have such a vivid image of a stampede right now... Pushing and shoving and whatnot, it's all very handbags at dawn! You have your pick of admirers!

Steve,

I have just spent the last few hours reading all 17 pages of your diary! What a rollercoaster ride you have had and all the way through reading I made sure I didn't read your signature strip as I didn't want to ruin the ending of your 'story'!

You are a true inspiration and you have motivated me like you will never know... I KNOW you will get to your 100lb target and I can see that you will never look back!

One of the saddest summaries of a life contain three descriptions; could have, might have and should have and you will NEVER have any of those descriptions in your life again!

Be proud Steve, Be really proud :happy096:

Oh and one more thing... The girls on here have had me nearly crying with laughter ;)

Steve,

I have just spent the last few hours reading all 17 pages of your diary! What a rollercoaster ride you have had and all the way through reading I made sure I didn't read your signature strip as I didn't want to ruin the ending of your 'story'!

You are a true inspiration and you have motivated me like you will never know... I KNOW you will get to your 100lb target and I can see that you will never look back!

One of the saddest summaries of a life contain three descriptions; could have, might have and should have and you will NEVER have any of those descriptions in your life again!

Be proud Steve, Be really proud :happy096:

Oh and one more thing... The girls on here have had me nearly crying with laughter ;)

Hi Mini mum :wavey:

:welcome: to the Official ":heartpump:We Love Steve Groupie Webpage:heartpump:"

The only rule is that you have to try to make lovely Steve blush :ashamed0005: once a day ... simples!!!

You may find that Steve plays hard to get :fear:...please don't be put off by this as it is, in fact, an act ;)

Good luck and have fun :rotflmao:

Hi Mini mum :wavey:

:welcome: to the Official ":heartpump:We Love Steve Groupie Webpage:heartpump:"

The only rule is that you have to try to make lovely Steve blush :ashamed0005: once a day ... simples!!!

You may find that Steve plays hard to get :fear:...please don't be put off by this as it is, in fact, an act ;)

Good luck and have fun :rotflmao:

Oh I think I will fit right in here then ;)

My sense of humour is known to some as slightly dirty and some may say a little in the gutter... so bring on the blushing hehehe

Thanks for welcoming me to the group now repeat after me....

give me an S

give me a T

give me a E

give me a V

give me a E

now what have we got... A super slim man in a pair of boxers!! Oh no sorry scrap that he was to chicken to post that pic wasn't he?! :8855:

My sense of humour is known to some as slightly dirty and some may say a little in the gutter... so bring on the blushing hehehe

give me an S

give me a T

give me a E

give me a V

give me a E

now what have we got... A super slim man in a pair of boxers!! Oh no sorry scrap that he was to chicken to post that pic wasn't he?! :8855:

OOOOOOOH!!!!

PMSL!!! You are SOOO in the fan club hunni! :happy096:

:8855: PMSL. I think this is one of the funniest comments I have read here for a while !!!!

give me an S

give me a T

give me a E

give me a V

give me a E

Huge welcome to Minimins groupie :D

Gail x

Please, form an orderly queue!:flirt2:
Why?

Well you might be laughing, Gail.
Meanwhile, I'm at the front of the queue!

Gail x
Now girlies, I'd just like to point out that I'm taller AND bigger than both of you so I'm afraid you'll both get squished by me in the rush!
PS Don't tell my hubby, he thinks he's the only man in my life!

. . .

Welcome to the fan club MiniMum. I'll second Gail, you'll fit in beautifully here.

Back