From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

Well excuse ME!!

As self appointed president of this fan club, I feel its my DUTY to offer my services in the body magic department...
Hang on to yr socks Steve...I'm on my way...

And cut yourself a bit of slack hunni xx I fully agree with you about getting to target...I've always put my weight back on. I simply don't know how to maintain. I still have some way to go so its not an issue yet for me, but I know eventually I'm going to have to face it. But the chase is SO much more fun than the catch! ;) So I shall be following you VERY closely to get some tips!

Have a good day x

Last edited:
Um excuse me Mr Steve... Is that a hint of negativity I hear in your voice? Yes you put on 2lb's but you know you will lose it again this week and it was your body kicking its own butt by doing that and getting you refocused!
You have done amazingly and you have been my biggest inspiration on here so please dont fall now... Get back up and drag that sorry a*s of yours up some hills for some nice long walks :D

Pssttt I think dawn might be on her way so get ready and make sure you have had a shower and a shave ;)

Mini Mum said:
Pssttt I think dawn might be on her way so get ready and make sure you have had a shower and a shave ;)

Yes please Steve, if u wouldn't mind...I have!!! Lol!

Ooh, you'd better watch out, Steve!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I LOVE this thread !!!!

Thanks Pommette and Dawn for making me laugh out loud..........AGAIN :D

Steve, 2 lbs on is just one night. I don't necessarily feel that you did the wrong thing by reducing your target. Let's just see how things go over the next few weeks. Anyway all the upcoming body magic should help ;)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Erm, excuse me.

Dawn, what about that "gorgeous hubby" you keep telling us about.
You can't just go picking up Steve when you've already got a great fella like that.

Some of us are, maybe not young, but definitely free and single, and therefore FAR further towards the front of the "Steve" queue than you.

Move aside, Dawn. Coming through!

don't be too disheartened......you've achieved so much.....of course it's going to take a bit of time adjusting both your head and your body, but I'm sure you'll find your feet soon (in and out of trainers!!)
Don't be so hard on yourself

I am just glad I can actually see my feet these days ;)

Steve - do not berate yourself. You have done amazingly well to get to target and lower it too.
Yes - getting to grips with maintaining is hard (so I'm told :rolleyes: - I'll let you know when I get there) but you're just doing a little 3 lb wobble round your new target which IS ALLOWED.
Go out rambling, enjoy the sunshine and stop being too hard on yourself.

Serious bit over.

You'll be please to hear I'm no longer in season, have declared my undying love for you to my hubby and he's fine with our long distance realationship. So long as I don't visit Geordieland too often and come back with my Mancunian accent ruined. So I might just hop on the next flight to Newcastle for a weekend of body magic. That ok with you?

Sounds good to me lady - bring your boots as it will be a minimum of 12 miles in the Northumberland hills. At least I think that's what you meant......

Well excuse ME!!

As self appointed president of this fan club, I feel its my DUTY to offer my services in the body magic department...
Hang on to yr socks Steve...I'm on my way...

And cut yourself a bit of slack hunni xx I fully agree with you about getting to target...I've always put my weight back on. I simply don't know how to maintain. I still have some way to go so its not an issue yet for me, but I know eventually I'm going to have to face it. But the chase is SO much more fun than the catch! ;) So I shall be following you VERY closely to get some tips!

Have a good day x

You know, it's the husbands you really gotta feel for and pity ......:p

Um excuse me Mr Steve... Is that a hint of negativity I hear in your voice? Yes you put on 2lb's but you know you will lose it again this week and it was your body kicking its own butt by doing that and getting you refocused!
You have done amazingly and you have been my biggest inspiration on here so please dont fall now... Get back up and drag that sorry a*s of yours up some hills for some nice long walks :D

And to think I had high hope for this one - I even predicted so...... you can tell a person by the company they keep! - what a shame :cry:lol

Ooh, you'd better watch out, Steve!

Save me !

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I LOVE this thread !!!!

Thanks Pommette and Dawn for making me laugh out loud..........AGAIN :D

Steve, 2 lbs on is just one night. I don't necessarily feel that you did the wrong thing by reducing your target. Let's just see how things go over the next few weeks. Anyway all the upcoming body magic should help ;)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

And to think I always had you down as the sensible and reliably one, Gail.

It's like a SW version of Loose Women on here at times.....

JimofTroy said:
Erm, excuse me.

Dawn, what about that "gorgeous hubby" you keep telling us about.
You can't just go picking up Steve when you've already got a great fella like that.

Some of us are, maybe not young, but definitely free and single, and therefore FAR further towards the front of the "Steve" queue than you.

Move aside, Dawn. Coming through!

Gorgeous hubby says he'd actually be quite glad of the rest...;)

Although I suppose I shouldn't be so greedy...Ok Jim, he's all yours! See how NICE I am!

Good luck Steve! Xx

Now just hold your horses Jim. Dawn may have cleared a path for you but I am also free and single so does that mean if I am younger than you, I get first place....................? :D

Gail x

Fingers crossed that I am actually younger than you :p

Sent from my iPhone

Oh Steve - it just gets better and better.

No, I didn't mean walking in the hills - my knackered knee's don't do them any more. But as Dawn has shown the light to us married folk I suppose I'd better stand aside too.

JoT and Gail - fight it out between you!

Now just hold your horses Jim. Dawn may have cleared a path for you but I am also free and single so does that mean if I am younger than you, I get first place....................? :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Ooooh, battle lines.

But hang on, "young lady".
What makes you think that the youngest is at the front of the queue?
Maybe it's the closest to Steve's age?

(And now it's me with fingers crossed that you are actually younger than me!)

gl12282 said:

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

JimofTroy said:
Ooooh, battle lines.

But hang on, "young lady".
What makes you think that the youngest is at the front of the queue?
Maybe it's the closest to Steve's age?

(And now it's me with fingers crossed that you are actually younger than me!)

Ladies! Ladies! (for want of a better term lol!)

I'm not sure that age is the way to go on deciding this problem! And I'm speaking as one who's gorgeous hubby is 27 yrs my senior, so I DO have experience in this field ;)

So...seems to me the obvious solution is a cook off!!

You know...the way to a man's heart ...(no Jim the OTHER way *sigh*)...through his stomach!

So...we need nice romantic, meals please...something to tempt lovely Steve and make his decision much easier. Obviously my standing aside hasn't helped matters unfortunately...with me in the running it was always going to be a one horse race...;)

JimofTroy said:
You carry on thinking that, Dawn. If it makes you feel better. ;)

PMSL!

JimofTroy said:
I think my love of Northumberland should put me at the front of the queue!

So...you can't cook then?! :p

OMG Steve - I'm scared for you.

But this does lighten my boring days at work reading all your diaries - I sometimes laugh out loud at my desk - I think they just think I'm weird.

I'm going to start my own diary, at some point in my lifetime, instead of butting in on everyone else's. I keep saying that but I will - honest!

Go get him girls!

xxxxxxx

Oh I can. But I'm sure Gail can too.
(And you're going to come back here raving about her cooking on Saturday.)
So until we can be in the same place at the same time and have a proper cook-off, I'm having to go for my other excellent qualities!

Back