From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

Ooh this is getting interesting...looks like we just have the two runners now Steve xx

Just hope they can run as fast as you...! Lol! ;)

No wonder I've started gaining weight again - I think its an involuntary defence mechanism!

Saddly Bags, for one moment I thought I was going to have a sympathetic ear and a bit of support.

I like the idea of a cook-off though. At lewast I'd get a "last supper" before being saveged by the pack....:p

Maximus said:
No wonder I've started gaining weight again - I think its an involuntary defence mechanism!

I think its contentment Steve...feel the luuurrve hunni! ;) xx

Eeeeeeek. Now the pressure is on for tomorrow. Eeeeeeeek !!!!

Gail x

gl12282 said:
Eeeeeeek. Now the pressure is on for tomorrow. Eeeeeeeek !!!!

Gail x

Be warned Gail...I think he's only after your buns! ;)

And I heard he's got his eye on JoTs melons too...!

You are soooooo rude Dawn :p

Gail x

gl12282 said:
You are soooooo rude Dawn :p

Gail x

Naughty but nice...:)

Hmmm

Got to thinking, after another weekend away, and eating hotel food (well it would be damn rude not to - and I was brought up proper!) I really needed to start re-gaining control.

Remembering how I got to target in the first place, I have with immediate effet stared walking again. Tonight wfter work it was 4.5 mile on my usual circular route.

I felt a bit heavy legged, but that will improve as I plan on repeating it each night - even if it rains, I will don the old waterproofs etc. - no excuses.

Similarly, I realised I had stopped going to the gym once I reached target.

Again, beginning this Thursday I will attend the gym after work.

Diest alone can help, but most of my success was down to the body magic and as well as enjoying it, I had tangible results.

I'm also aware I've started spending way too much time sitting around and becoming inactive - not good!

Had a laugh travelling home today with my car-shares when I told them I was re-starting my walking regime as my weight had ballooned to 11
stone! - of course they started mocking me by calling me fatty and porky etc. "Ballooned to 11st - woo" etc. First time in my life I saw the funny side of being called fat lol. At the same time - even in all seriousness, I figured 11st is a danger or warning figure.

I'd like to remain comfortable under that level.

I will now seriously get my head and a*se into gear for the next month. Next weekend away planned in August, so best part of 5 weeks to sort myself out with a couple of rambling trips in the mean time as well as my own activities.

I don't like serious entries on here:(

Quick! Where's the harem to lighten the mood?!

Ready & waiting LS !!!! :D

When (!!!) I reach my next target (5 lbs to go to get to my 4 st shiny) I promise to post a piccie of me in a swimsuit. I know Steve challenged us to don a bikin but that is one step to far!

If I show you my underwear will show us yours Steve? I'm still waiting for the boxers photo :8855:

Last edited:
LOL !!!

Sent from my iPhone

Ooh! I'm here too!

Steve, how about if you post a photo of you in your boxers ... I will promise to NOT post a photo of me in my bikini! Or my swimming costume! Or my rather fetching Daisy Duke denim shorts!

Don't say you haven't been warned...

But i'm sure I sent one of you the boxer pics - can't remember who though;)

Tonight was day two of the 4.5 mile a night challenge (how do I think of them eh?) by the time I'd finished, I was hallucinating abut the chicken and roasties waiting for when I got back! - not good.

Note to self. Eat evening meal first, then walk it off. You know it makes sense.

Tomorrow is weigh-in and I won't eat until after.

Chicken madras & rice will be in order - guess that makes tomorrow extra easy then.

So, about these (topless) bikini shots....:eek:

Who said anything about topless? In fact who mentioned anything about bikini?

I distinctly remember saying that was one step too far!

*hides eyes with all this rude talk*

Gail x

So...seems to me the obvious solution is a cook off!!

Oh my goodness... I just read that completely wrong. I was just about to comment why take it off when that is obviously what they want of Steve's :8855:

Gail x

i don't need to cover my eyes as I can't see through my eyes due to crying with laughter at some of the comments :eek: :D

Come on Steve, you can get back on track especially with the body magic and if you can't think of any other way of burning off lots of calories in a short space of time... I am sure jot and Gail will have a few suggestions ;)

But i'm sure I sent one of you the boxer pics - can't remember who though;)

Well it flipping well wasn't ME so who WAS it????? EH??? STEVE????? EH???? :jelous:

So, about these BOXERLESS boxer shots...:kissass2:

Yellow polkadot ok with you hunni?? :banana dancer:

Who said anything about topless? In fact who mentioned anything about bikini?

I distinctly remember saying that was one step too far!

Leave it! - whose thread is this anyway?;)

Gail x

Yeah right! - you're fooling nobody lady:p

Yellow polkadot ok with you hunni?? :banana dancer:

Same as last time eh Dawny? - you know how to impress a guy:flirt2:

Tonight was a big shock to the system. I gained a massive 3lb and this is quite a worry as was on plan and have done another 6 mile walking today to boot!

Two meals off plan in a week should not equate to a 3lb gain.

I now really regret lowering my target as the last two weeks I have fell within my original target!!

I have pledged to lose 5lb in the next week - may as well aim high. I am also planning on giving it my best shot over the next 5 weeks.

It will then be one year since I buried my best mate and pledged to lose weight and get healthy.

Whatever my weight on 2nd or 9th August will be my target (7th August last year he was buried) so that seems an apt time.

At least I've got my motivation and focus back.

Perhaps I should gain inspiration from those of you who claim I inspired them.

Meanwhile I'll have a good old wallow lol

Poor you Steve. I can't explain what is going on but I still think that you did the right thing by lowering your target. It's not an easy thing to cope with having some difficult anniversaries coming up but at least it gives you a bit of focus. The most important thing though is that if you don't get to exactly whatever your target is for 7th August that you don't feel a failure. You have made some enormous changes and you are a huge success (contradiction in terms there - sorry !). You have the most difficult bit of the journey yet to come (maintaining) but you can do it. Jules had a bit of a wobbly start to maintaining I think however she settled down eventually and no doubt you will too.

Big hugs.

Gail x

P.S. I think you'll find that I am actually a pure, sweet innocent girl - ask Dawn or Jules, they'll vouch for me ;)

Back