From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

Hi Steve,

Sorry about the gain hun :sigh:
You're far more experienced than me (;)) so I don't feel I can offer any advice. But to be honest, I don't think you need it really do you? You know what you're doing, and you do it very successfully, so today was probably just one of those unexplained things :confused: , like Gail says

Keep smiling Steve & let us harem ladies offer you some tlc :grouphugg:

Now then...Gail says
"P.S. I think you'll find that I am actually a pure, sweet innocent girl - ask Dawn or Jules, they'll vouch for me"
Hmmmn...let's put it this way...:8855:

Hi Steve,

Sorry about the gain hun :sigh:
You're far more experienced than me (;)) so I don't feel I can offer any advice. But to be honest, I don't think you need it really do you? You know what you're doing, and you do it very successfully, so today was probably just one of those unexplained things :confused: , like Gail says

Keep smiling Steve & let us harem ladies offer you some tlc :grouphugg:

Now then...Gail says
"P.S. I think you'll find that I am actually a pure, sweet innocent girl - ask Dawn or Jules, they'll vouch for me"
Hmmmn...let's put it this way...:8855:

Everything's a double or even triple entendre with you Dawn - creases me up lol.
Yo dude, hows it hanging? Miss me? ;)

Waheey! - the return of "funnyface" - I love that pic lol

Miss you? - why aye man, woman man:p

A joke - especially for Dawn....

I used to work as a barman you know Dawn.

So one day this pretty girl walked into the bar and sadi "Can I have a double entendre please?"

So I gave her one.......

;):eek:

A joke - especially for Dawn....

I used to work as a barman you know Dawn.

So one day this pretty girl walked into the bar and sadi "Can I have a double entendre please?"

So I gave her one.......

;):eek:

PMSL!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Thanks Stalker Steve!!! :D

Definitely one of your better bad jokes lol! :8855:

But as a diversionary tactic it sucks :rolleyes:...photos...boxers :massmoon:...remember??? :flirt2:
I'm getting ready to shake my polkadots...:banana dancer: (while I've still got something left to shake :rolleyes: )

PMSL!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Thanks Stalker Steve!!! :D

Definitely one of your better bad jokes lol! :8855:

But as a diversionary tactic it sucks :rolleyes:...photos...boxers :massmoon:...remember??? :flirt2:
I'm getting ready to shake my polkadots...:banana dancer: (while I've still got something left to shake :rolleyes: )

I used to blush dead easily you know. Now I'm immune!

Just like your polka dots (is that some kind of euphism or what?) I shaken, but unstirred.

Today was a wet-weather day and as an excuse I opted out of walking.

I appear to be lacking in motivation. I'm sure I'll pick up the pace again, but currently strugglish to push myself. Part of me seems to think it is not a problem, while part of me sense alarm bells.

I'll spent part of this weekend planning my next part of the journey - including menus, shopping and regime.

It's almost like I'm rebelling - like I just want to enjoy the fruits of my labour. I'm sure I'll get past this though.

Any fans of the TV programme Heartbeat will be pleased to know I'm rambling between Whitby and Goathland on Sunday - Goathland doubles as the ficticious Aidensfield - where the TV show is set.

Hopefully the weather is better and drier than of late as not good wearing full waterproof kit in Summer!

Have a great weekend:)

Steve

Just like your polka dots (is that some kind of euphism or what?) I shaken, but unstirred.

Today was a wet-weather day and as an excuse I opted out of walking.

I appear to be lacking in motivation. I'm sure I'll pick up the pace again, but currently strugglish to push myself. Part of me seems to think it is not a problem, while part of me sense alarm bells.

I'll spent part of this weekend planning my next part of the journey - including menus, shopping and regime.

It's almost like I'm rebelling - like I just want to enjoy the fruits of my labour. I'm sure I'll get past this though.

Any fans of the TV programme Heartbeat will be pleased to know I'm rambling between Whitby and Goathland on Sunday - Goathland doubles as the ficticious Aidensfield - where the TV show is set.

Hopefully the weather is better and drier than of late as not good wearing full waterproof kit in Summer!

Have a great weekend:)

Steve

Right I am here to kick your butt into shape Steve :copon:Don't let all of that hard work go to waste and I am sure you know that deep down but I also know you will get back on track.
You have motivated me so much so you are not allowed to crack now because so will the rest of us and then it will be ALL your fault :8855:

Your walk sounds very picturesque and you should take some photo's on route... I also think you should take some photo's of yourself and compare them of you before your diet and perhaps seeing it as well as feeling the difference will give you that boost you need.

Michelle x x

Maximus said:

Steve

Damnit! I must be losing my touch! :(

Stupid shrinking polkadots...;)

Right then

Thanks for the PM's!

A little perspective, and you know what, I'm ready to go again. I caught caught in an absolute deluge bertween Whitby and Goathland yesterday!

I managed to find the solitary wet place in the northeast of England - even pals visiting the lakes had glorious and dry weather, while about 85 minutes north, home was also bathed in sunshine
:rolleyes:

Anyhow, I digress, there's something life-affirming about getting drenched in the rain. Sure it is miserable at the time, but so invigourating (sp?) and afterwards it feels so refreshing. It also brings a sense of perspective and although I "knotted up" badly afterwards, on returning from work tonight, my calves felt really tight (no I'm not a cattle farmer Dawn - please pay attention).

There was only one thing for it, and that was a trip around the block - my usual 4.5 mile "un-wind" circular. This has loosened up the tense muscles and I'm now about to have a hot bath.

I now feel suitable refreshed, and I am thinking the secret to this is to keep moving! - Once I have a few days off, I feel lethargic and can so easily undo the good work. I no feel as though I can do anything so long as I remain positive, focussed and especially active.

I suppose I started to feel sorry for myself and expected things to happen where preciously I had MADE things happen. Hardly an earth-shattering discovery, or even rocket science lol.

A series of hot baths and continued walking will see the calves loosen-up. The steep inlines really take it out of hamstrings and calves - it is actually easier going uphill! and quite tempting to run downhill, but they are too steep and I'd end up injured or breaking my neck;)

Anyway i need some help for free foods and any ideas for new things to try. I feel in order to keep it going i need to try new stuff (steady on Dawn!)

Beaten but not broken:p

Steve

Hot baths work wonders, Steve. As long as you give yourself time to recover! X

Come on Stevie Babes, you can get back on track, you are Mr Motivator - do you have the same all in one cycling short type thingys he wore - no - never mind we can just pretend you do!

Have you been on plan all week, when do you wi, is it today/tonight?!

Have the crazy ladies caught you yet - I pmsl at all the comments on here, people at work just look strangely at me when I crack up laughing - ah sod em I leave next week! :p

xxxx

Come on Stevie Babes, you can get back on track, you are Mr Motivator - do you have the same all in one cycling short type thingys he wore - no - never mind we can just pretend you do!

OMG!!!

Stevie babe + lycra shorts = :happy036::happy036::happy036:

Phew...sorry...had a bit of a moment there... :ashamed0005:

Now where were we Steve? Ah yes...we're going to try some new things...:flirt2: I'm SURE us harem ladies will be able to help you out in that department... ;)

But now back to the diet :D
How about we post a few ideas and pics of what we're cooking on to your thread? I don't mean normal boring meals that you probably already cook, but maybe if we try something new and think you might like it (Yes I AM still talking about food Steve :rolleyes: )

Failing that, we could all come round and give your little moo cows a rub...:8855:

Hot baths work wonders, Steve. As long as you give yourself time to recover! X

You're partly to blame for this you know! our "challenge" forces me oto greater BM. Have you sampled all those wonderful sugary donuts and pancake stacks laded with blueberry and maple syrup yet?

It would be rude not to - all washed down with thick milk shakes and good 'ol apple pie with cream.

It's the law in the southern states and would be rude not to:cool:

Have you been on plan all week, when do you wi, is it today/tonight?!

Have the crazy ladies caught you yet - I pmsl at all the comments on here, people at work just look strangely at me when I crack up laughing - ah sod em I leave next week! :p

xxxx

You're a bad as Dawn!!

or is as GOOD as Dawn;):flirt2:

OMG!!!

Stevie babe + lycra shorts = :happy036::happy036::happy036:

Phew...sorry...had a bit of a moment there... :ashamed0005:

Now where were we Steve? Ah yes...we're going to try some new things...:flirt2: I'm SURE us harem ladies will be able to help you out in that department... ;)

But now back to the diet :D
How about we post a few ideas and pics of what we're cooking on to your thread? I don't mean normal boring meals that you probably already cook, but maybe if we try something new and think you might like it (Yes I AM still talking about food Steve :rolleyes: )

Failing that, we could all come round and give your little moo cows a rub...:8855:

I was just thinking of new ideas. I'm planning on quitting group and as a result fancy a change of lifestyle. I want to stop relying on the old staples.

I'm probably going to spend some time re-reading all the literature and any magazines I have.

Perhaps I should hang around the recipe section on this site instead of the off-topic section lol.

Need to get creative with vegetables.... and with that I'm now imagining Dawn being apoplectic:eek:

Everyone's a winner:p

Might even get one of those much-vaunted slow cookers and just throw stuff in!

I was just thinking of new ideas. I'm planning on quitting group and as a result fancy a change of lifestyle. I want to stop relying on the old staples.

I'm probably going to spend some time re-reading all the literature and any magazines I have.

Perhaps I should hang around the recipe section on this site instead of the off-topic section lol.

Need to get creative with vegetables.... and with that I'm now imagining Dawn being apoplectic:eek:

Everyone's a winner:p

Might even get one of those much-vaunted slow cookers and just throw stuff in!

Hey Steve :flirt2:

I did just the same thing yesterday (not the veggie thing, honest ;) ) and had a good look through my magazines and online. I cut out anything of interest to me and put them in a folder as otherwise it's a chore trying to remember which recipes were in which mags :rolleyes:

Definitely recommend the slow cooker hunni :eating: It's really handy for just chucking stuff in before going to work and then coming home to a lovely hot meal :D I do stews and curries in mine but I thought I'd try soups next, and maybe cooking a whole chicken in it.

Why are you thinking of quitting class? :confused:

Oh just not getting much out of it anymore Dawn and not enjoying it so much. I enjoyed it but lost its sparkle when a lot of friends or favourite people "dropped-out" and then reaching target made it become a chore.

I'll stay with the plan of course and always have these pages.... despite the dogs abuse I get from some quarters;)

Oh just not getting much out of it anymore Dawn and not enjoying it so much. I enjoyed it but lost its sparkle when a lot of friends or favourite people "dropped-out" and then reaching target made it become a chore.

I'll stay with the plan of course and always have these pages.... despite the dogs abuse I get from some quarters;)

Oh that's a real shame Steve :sigh:

So really things have gone a bit flat since you got to target? I wonder if you need that drive to lose each week in order to stay interested? There's no better thrill (well almost :flirt2: ) than standing on those scales and being told you've had a good loss, and I imagine it's just not the same maintaining. Although I understand it's harder to maintain than to lose...I've never managed to do it :( I'm even thinking about lowering my target weight in order to put off starting maintenance :confused:

Are you sure you'll manage without class? Of course the harem will keep you occupied here, & little sausage can give you a pep talk while you're putting your hand in your pocket for the show ;) , but it's not the same as having the threat of an 'official' wi :eek: But whatever you do, don't think you can escape us hunni! You know you need us :grouphugg: ...where else can you get free abuse on a regular basis? :p

You're the worst kind of saboteur! No donuts, milkshakes, apple pies or pancakes. I've been here 4 full days and have managed to visit the gym 3 times and remain completely on plan. I'm totally on a roll. The fact that I have another (almost) 3 weeks is a little daunting though.

Dawn, Michelle, Bev and Gail, please make sure you keep this one on track! He's come way too far to get downhearted. See, I'm not such a meanie to try and use it to my advantage... No complacency! X

You're the worst kind of saboteur! No donuts, milkshakes, apple pies or pancakes. I've been here 4 full days and have managed to visit the gym 3 times and remain completely on plan. I'm totally on a roll. The fact that I have another (almost) 3 weeks is a little daunting though.

Dawn, Michelle, Bev and Gail, please make sure you keep this one on track! He's come way too far to get downhearted. See, I'm not such a meanie to try and use it to my advantage... No complacency! X

Hear hear!!! Well said LS! :0clapper:

Steve...you can run but you can't hide...:hide:

The harem will definitely not let you off the hook. We'll be here harassing you til kingdom come. But how about just going to class once a month? At least that way you will have the thrill of the public WI.

I posted a couple of recipes that you might want to have a look at.

If you want to do something with veggies have a look at this one - veggies, ham & eggs.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/215644-huevos-la-flamenca.html

And if you like salmon or chicken have a look here.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/215647-salmon-florentine-can-do-chicken-too.html

Pommette said:
The harem will definitely not let you off the hook. We'll be here harassing you til kingdom come. But how about just going to class once a month? At least that way you will have the thrill of the public WI.

I posted a couple of recipes that you might want to have a look at.

If you want to do something with veggies have a look at this one - veggies, ham & eggs.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/215644-huevos-la-flamenca.html

And if you like salmon or chicken have a look here.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/215647-salmon-florentine-can-do-chicken-too.html

Well done pommette!

Can't have our little stud muffin running out on us can we!! ;)

Back