From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

Morning Steve

A serious post for once! I know I couldn't manage without class but you have come far further than me so far, I still have a long way to go on my journey, so you'll know if you can do it alone. What about trying a different class and explain to the consultant how you've felt you aren't getting the support at the other group. You have done amazingly well but I feel people at target need just as much support as people still on their weight loss plan. After all we all know how easy it is to put the weight on. Might be worth a shot.

Anyhow, enough of this seriousness, get the lycra on!!

Have a lovely day xxxxxx

Thanks ladies (you can tell I'm in a benevolent and good mood)

Well, Little Sausage I've thrown down a marker! - your move chicken, 7lb loss this week and all the punishing and gruelling walking has paid off - and then some.

After my wee blip, I think I'm back in the groove.

My new and reduced target was met (10st 12lb) in fact It settled on 10st 11lb - 0.5lb less than a few weeks ago and this is my lowest ever adult weight.

I was hoping for a good loss and then really pile in next week with the body magic as well as being 100%. I will now give next week a real go - comfortable that it is a free week and besides, I may need the extra £5 a week to pay toward theatre tickets;)

I've got 4lb leeway - 11st 1lb is my upper limit. I just hope now to get some stability and no sudden large gains or losses!

I now feel I need to "tone up"rather than lose more weight, but if it happens then it happens. I'm back in control and that is good for my well-being and mental health lol.

I just felt, and most of you sensed it, I was starting to lose control. A feeling i didn't much care for! Fortunately, with SW it is just a case of getting back into the grove, a re-read of the literature and up the body magic.

Hell I even got the 4.5st sticky which was completely out of the blue!

What a difference a week makes eh?

7lb??? Wow that is great and below target!! :D

Good to see the old Steve back again as you know we can't do it without you... So if you leave we will all fail and do you really want that on your conscience? (hey other members of the harem just go with this and lay on the emotional blackmail ok ;) )

Last edited:
Check you out! That is going to take some beating... I'll have to wait til after I get back from Nashville to see how I have done. Which I'm sure puts me at a disadvantage. Maybe you should have a 7lb handicap!

That's brilliant. I'm delighted for you. Didn't understand the last few weeks WI - was just a bit strange but I was convinced that it would come off again. Now is the time to even out and find a way of life that is sustainable for you in the long term. Plenty of body magic anyway with the harem on your back...............:p

Gail x

Hey Stevie,

Cracking loss this week hun!!! :party0049: You've had a tough, confusing week :confused:...well done on getting your head straight and turning it around :0clapper:

Ooh I'm so excited :wee:...I'd shake my polka dots for u but it's a bit nippy so you'll have to make do with my pom poms instead! :party0011:

Good to see you back in the groove...harem's not much good without its Mr Cool :cool:

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP
Amazing loss - always knew you could do it.

Bit of serious from me too.
I do it alone - have done ever since I left the UK. The first stint was hard - no friends on Minis to spur me on as it didn't exist then. This time round has been so much easier. All the support you get from your friends on here has made a huge difference. In 2006 it took me almost 12 months to lose 2 stone as I would just go up and down for weeks on end due to very little motivation. This year I've lost 2 stone in exactly 6 months !!

What I'm trying to say is I suppose the opposite from Saddle Bags.
You can do it on your own with all of us here to give your backside a kick when needed. But I do think SBs suggestion of a different class might be a good idea.

Anyway, less of the serious. Where's your new photo in the lycra at least?
I've given up on the boxers shot but I'm having piccies taken today for my 4 stone milestone so we'll see about the polka dots one too!

7lb??? Wow that is great and below target!! :D

Good to see the old Steve back again as you know we can't do it without you... So if you leave we will all fail and do you really want that on your conscience? (hey other members of the harem just go with this and lay on the emotional blackmail ok ;) )

Enough of the blackmail already...I can easilt find another harem;)

Check you out! That is going to take some beating... I'll have to wait til after I get back from Nashville to see how I have done. Which I'm sure puts me at a disadvantage. Maybe you should have a 7lb handicap!

Sounds like someone's running a little bit scared.... might have to come to some "other" arrangement ;)
Hey Stevie,

Cracking loss this week hun!!! :party0049: You've had a tough, confusing week :confused:...well done on getting your head straight and turning it around :0clapper:

Ooh I'm so excited :wee:...I'd shake my polka dots for u but it's a bit nippy so you'll have to make do with my pom poms instead! :party0011:

Good to see you back in the groove...harem's not much good without its Mr Cool :cool:

Anything with tassles - you know me, I'm (predictably) easy Dawnie-pops

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP
Amazing loss - always knew you could do it.

Bit of serious from me too.
I do it alone - have done ever since I left the UK. The first stint was hard - no friends on Minis to spur me on as it didn't exist then. This time round has been so much easier. All the support you get from your friends on here has made a huge difference. In 2006 it took me almost 12 months to lose 2 stone as I would just go up and down for weeks on end due to very little motivation. This year I've lost 2 stone in exactly 6 months !!

What I'm trying to say is I suppose the opposite from Saddle Bags.
You can do it on your own with all of us here to give your backside a kick when needed. But I do think SBs suggestion of a different class might be a good idea.

Anyway, less of the serious. Where's your new photo in the lycra at least?
I've given up on the boxers shot but I'm having piccies taken today for my 4 stone milestone so we'll see about the polka dots one too!
You know much as Lycra and boxers have their merits, I think the full monty is becoming more of a possibility:eek:

Now, where'd I put my balloons?:flirt2:

Enough of the blackmail already...I can easilt find another harem;)
Please tell just exactly where? Who else would put up with your behaviour?

You know much as Lycra and boxers have their merits, I think the full monty is becoming more of a possibility:eek:

Now, where'd I put my balloons?:flirt2:
I can send you some extra large ones from Spain in you like?

Pommette said:
I can send you some extra large ones from Spain in you like?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...!!!!

Extra large!!!..

Hehehehehehehehehe!!!

Oh dear...PMSL!

Alas, not necessary....

Oi! mush!

Who's been talking?;)

Harrassment comes in many different forms.......

Sorry steve :flowers: *wipes tears of laughter away*

You are quite right...it is very amiss of us to mock those who are less [STRIKE]endowed[/STRIKE] able to give it back..... :8855:

But as you DO usually give back MORE than you receive :whoopass:, I'm afraid it doesn't count in your case ;)

Sorry steve :flowers: *wipes tears of laughter away*

You are quite right...it is very amiss of us to mock those who are less [STRIKE]endowed[/STRIKE] able to give it back..... :8855:

But as you DO usually give back MORE than you receive :whoopass:, I'm afraid it doesn't count in your case ;)

I'll have you know I'm a "very giving" person:p

Now then, where's the "Report this post" button gone;)

Maximus said:
I'll have you know I'm a "very giving" person:p

Aww Steve, we know that hunni :)

You have no idea how much inspiration and entertainment you GIVE your loyal loving harem :)

You're often there to GIVE advice

And you always GIVE us a laugh.

Yep...how lucky are we that you're around to GIVE us one...;)

Yep...how lucky are we that you're around to GIVE us one...;)

Naughty, Naughty Dawny! Can I be first?
Perhaps we need to form a queue?

OMG. I thought I was on a weight loss forum. Apparently not it seems..............*hides innocent eyes from rude talk* ;)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Well, well, well what have I wandered into here? :eek:...............;)

Back