From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

And overall increase of muscle mass / definition. Also often referred to as toning. I don't see surgery as an option either as I can't afford it and find scars worse than loose skin.

I've been told that up until 40 the skin is quite flexible and tightening it through toning should work. Although the older u get the longer it takes. Also slow weight loss is the secret to not getting too much of it in the first place.

Regular massages of the areas using a body lotion with cocoa butter would support your efforts. Has certainly helped me.

40 eh? - phew as a 30-something I might just be safe. It is still 2002 isn't it? ;)

Bu**er - no hope for my flobby skin then at 56! It looks better than it did but no amount of toning will get rid of all mine.

Haway man Bev, cut the defeatist talk. You bring the cocoa, and Lou bring the butter! :eek:

I keep meaning to pop in as I've seen you around :)

So weights are the way to go for toning then? Oh and massage?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Seems like it is for us youngsters!

I thought the cure for bad tums was planks. Otherwise I'm screwing up and wasting time with a regime of curl ups and planks to have a flat belly.

Speaking of planks, anyone seen or heard from Dawn?:p

100% again today - piece of cake this SW lark.
Went E/Easy today having scrambled egg (3 large eggs) on toast (HexB) Hex A was s/s milk split between eggs and a latte! - I added 1syn of Flora lighter than light marg to luxurise the eggs.

Lunch was my take on Ratatouille (no rats) with a banana for dessert.

I then got rid of swede, carrots, onions, parsnip and potato (+veg stock) in the slow cooker for a few hours for a warming chunky veg soup. This was enjoyed with a ham salad with pickled onions! - 1.5 syns for light salad cream.

Will have an apple and Mueller Light after the footy (on TV as I type on this ipad) and a 2.5syn Cappuccino - 5 syns in total - updated to 11 after the midnight(ish) HIFI Bar

Quite a good day with loads of veg, salad and free stuff.

Might go to the store cupboard tomorrow to get rid of more stuff and make room for new goodies.

Just looked at the new SW book and a little annoyed to find Weightwatchers Brown Danish is now just 2 slices as a hexb instead of 3! - Not sure why as allowances have increased slightly. Could be political!! Anyway I will revert back to Warburtons Wholemeal once this loaf is finished as I prefer it - and it toasts better!

Managed to keep out of trouble on here today as well - bonus!!

Last edited:
Haway man Bev, cut the defeatist talk. You bring the cocoa, and Lou bring the butter! :eek:
I'll bring some Spanish cocoa to our meet! It's way better than the English stuff. twice the syns mind!!! :eek:

I was 100% all day too. Lunch was all veg and fruit and supper was chicken and peppers with salad. No syns whatsoever!

It's just the nights I have a problem with!!!!! :cry:

Currently on my 4th glass of fizz :8855: so that more than accounts for my syns.

I'll bring some Spanish cocoa to our meet! It's way better than the English stuff. twice the syns mind!!! :eek:

I was 100% all day too. Lunch was all veg and fruit and supper was chicken and peppers with salad. No syns whatsoever!

It's just the nights I have a problem with!!!!! :cry:

Currently on my 4th glass of fizz :8855: so that more than accounts for my syns.

Fear not Bevster:p

The cocoa is for massage purposes not consuming;) - Tom reckons massage and tum area to be focussed on.

Admittedly I might have misinterpreted slightly, but I have been reading lou's thread so understandable I guess.

You must lead a shelter life boyo! Of course it's for massage purposes.
Did you not know though that you have to lick it off after the massage is over?

Oy - clear you PM box out. I can't reply to you!

Blimey! 50 pm's in a day;)

You know I just had a diet coke - you're not the only one on the fizz, Bev. When I felt peckish.....

Midnight munchies - not good, and habit-forming.

Had a hifi bar! so edited my prev post;) - still 100% but I'm not tired!

Midnight munchies struck here too. Mmm HiFis!

Anyone having trouble with uploading photos from their phone? - I tried to post a pic of my omelette this morning and unable to:cry:

Thought it might be my phone but advised to contact admin.

image-2391656846.jpg

My fabled omelette! - and just to really annoy me, the thing send without problem this time!!!

Mushrooms & tomato added as sides - onion in the omelette - Spanish omelette - dedicated to Mumsie and Bevster. Ola!

It's a neutral brekkie so can still choose any plan for remainder of day!

Ooh...that actually doesn't look too shabby Stevie!

Where's the tomato ketchup though...? ;)

Ooh...that actually doesn't look too shabby Stevie!

Where's the tomato ketchup though...? ;)
Dawnie, Dawnie, Dawnie.

I chose tomatoes RATHER than ketchup. Why waste syns when they do not enhance?

You have to start taking this seriously again. You're having a bit of a wobble....in more ways than one;)

Maximus said:
Dawnie, Dawnie, Dawnie.

I chose tomatoes RATHER than ketchup. Why waste syns when they do not enhance?

You have to start taking this seriously again. You're having a bit of a wobble....in more ways than one;)

Oy! Cheeky!!!

And just WHAT wud u know about my wobble!!!

Washboard stomach me...

No jelly belly here...

No sirreeee!!! :whistle:

Last edited:
Maximus said:
Cheeky mare!

Trying to find out if it is an iphone issue or not. It isn't just failing, but asking me to contact an administrator to have plug-ins updated.

Do you use an iphone Tom?

Yes, iPhone 4. It failed once and I tried again straight after and it was fine since.

Back