From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

hmmmm having seen the evidence (obviously we can't taste it virtually) it couldn't have been your cooking that broke your camera Steve as that looks pretty good, almost edible ;)

oooo hang on a minute I'm not allowed to be nice to you am I? ummmmmm lost for words now :eek: xxxxxxxxxx

Oy! Cheeky!!!

And just WHAT wud u know about my wobble!!!

Washboard stomach me...

No jelly belly here...

No sirreeee!!! :whistle:

Aye! right! - washboard? - probably been through the mangle a few times. If you don't know what a mangle is, ask someone older;)

Yes, iPhone 4. It failed once and I tried again straight after and it was fine since.

Seems to have corrected itself - for the time being Tom.

hmmmm having seen the evidence (obviously we can't taste it virtually) it couldn't have been your cooking that broke your camera Steve as that looks pretty good, almost edible ;)

oooo hang on a minute I'm not allowed to be nice to you am I? ummmmmm lost for words now :eek: xxxxxxxxxx

Yes you are Jackie! - Sarah doesn't "do" nice, but I do and will take her share. In fact as the saying goes;

It's nice to be important, but important to be nice!

image-916520245.jpg

Yum to the power of 10! What a tasty and warming way of getting rid of a few veggies! - super-free!

notice a bit of boredom setting in yet?

Oooh that looks nice. Mmm I love soup!

Deliberately made it "chunky" - no blending or breaking down - stayed hotter longer and deffo more filling...... or maybe that was because I had the second bowl in order to empty the slow cooker for the chicken thighs to have their turn:cool:

Finishing off with a napple and a nana my two favourite fruits beginning with "n".

Anyone else thing pics are better than lists?

Definately, though I am such a starvo that eat it before a photo could be taken!

Definately, though I am such a starvo that eat it before a photo could be taken!
Aye, its only a matter of time befor I accidentally eat the phone/camera:eek:

Starting to think about dinner now.....

Still got both HEX's and all syns remaining - how disciplined is that?

Actually but for the parsnip & potato content in the soup I could have gotten away with either red or green.

Might use syns and hex's to make a New Years Eve buffet of sorts.

As for Dinner, hmmm - chicken salad seems as good a way as any to finish off the superfree. Asda is open at 11am tomorrow or until 8pm tonight.

Last edited:
Aye, its only a matter of time befor I accidentally eat the phone/camera:eek:

Starting to think about dinner now.....

Still got both HEX's and all syns remaining - how disciplined is that?

Actually but for the parsnip & potato content in the soup I could have gotten away with either red or green.

Might use syns and hex's to make a New Years Eve buffet of sorts.

As for Dinner, hmmm - chicken salad seems as good a way as any to finish off the superfree. Asda is open at 11am tomorrow or until 8pm tonight.

:8855::8855:

Deliberately made it "chunky" - no blending or breaking down - stayed hotter longer and deffo more filling...... or maybe that was because I had the second bowl in order to empty the slow cooker for the chicken thighs to have their turn:cool:

Finishing off with a napple and a nana my two favourite fruits beginning with "n".

Anyone else thing pics are better than lists?

Me! Me! Me!

I like pics too!!!

I like your new avatar pic btw.

Nice black cat...but Sarah & I think you're more of a tiger...grrrrr!!!

th_OurPhotos2006180.gif

Sarah would REALLY like to post the "other" tiger pic.
But sadly neither Steve nor Dawn trust her with it.

Maximus said:
edit - it turned out wonky - how do I remove and re-submit anyone?

Go to the post and click edit, then go advanced.

Scroll down till u come to attach files bit, and then click manage attachments.

Then u can remove the pic x

Not bad for a 'plank' eh? X

Steve - I won't be around much tonight so here's hoping you have a good one
images

Parsnips aint superfree though!

Back