From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

I agree don't think of it as being naughty think of it as making a choice :D

you are choosing to relax a little in the full knowledge that you are in control.

My plan is to choose wisely when i can and forgive my self for the less wise choices.

have a fantastic visit with your dad xxxx

OK, doing my final update now (for about a week) as I am leaving home early tomorrow morning to go and visit my family. Haven't even packed yet, always leave that until the last minute!

Today's been a busy day, went shopping with my lovely neighbour first thing, which meant I didn't get to have any breakfast (poor planning on my part) then after that I went to town and got a new pair of boots (to replace my old leaky pair), went to the vet to pick up tablets for my cat (he's got a bladder problem meaning he is on tablets for life bless him), then I had to sort out some housework etc etc etc. Had another ready meal for my tea but that's fine as I had been rushing around a bit.

So anyway, this is me logging off for a few days, have a lovely Christmas everyone and I will check up on you all on the 28th when I'm back home!! :D xxxxx

Merry Christmas and enjoy!!! X

Thanks everyone, I did indeed have a lovely Christmas, haven't dared stand on the scales yet though as I know I'll cry hahaha! Far too much eating and drinking, and even last night when I got home I went straight on to the wine and Bailey's (which I got for Christmas so my reasoning is that I have to drink it before I go back on the wagon properly lol).

I will have to go shopping today though, as I have no food at all in the fridge, so I am in the middle of writing a list of goodies to get me back on track.

Has anyone had the new book yet? I'm gutted as I had a text off my C yesterday saying new packs would be handed out in meeting last night, but as I knew I wouldn't be back until late last night I had booked it as holiday, so I have to wait another week! Booo! I have heard rumours that you can now have more cheese though, so that will hopefully be worth the wait haha!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, I will catch up properly with everyone later, once I have been in town and restocked the fridge! :)

Right, yesterday was a disaster. I mean, it was a great day, but SW wise it was a disaster!! Today will be no better as I am meeting a friend and I know we are going to be drinking and it usually turns messy whenever I meet her. :)

Oh well, I am sure I can rectify whatever mess I'm in once I get back on the wagon fully, my next WI is next Wednesday, and once I see for myself what I have done then I will be well and truly back on track! Shock therapy!! :D

Went shopping this morning with my lovely neighbour, and although I did manage to put a lot of good and healthy foods in the trolley, some other stuff also happened to fall into it (have no idea how that happened, I blame her grand daughter lol) so temptation is only behind a cupboard door at the moment. OH will have to be on eating junk mission now, he could do with gaining weight actually so he'll be happy enough.

MIL gave me the usual chocolates and biscuits for Xmas by the way, which is a bit rich, seeing as I constantly get not so subtle digs from her about having gained weight. She is very judgmental, and whenever she talks about people it always leads with negatives, such as how 'fat' they have gotten and how 'some people' don't look after themselves. I almost cried when I opened the presents, as I knew this is the kind of stuff I can't have in the house, or it will get eaten. Trouble is, OH decided to take matters into his own hands and called his Mum, saying she is not helping by doing stuff like that - it was a sweet gesture and I love him for trying, but at the same time I'm like 'aaaaarrrrrgh!!!!' now she is going to think it was me who asked OH to call her (cos of course her darling son could never come up with criticism towards her on his own lol) and now things will be even worse.

One day I might just say to her 'you try losing your Mum and Nan within 18 months of each other while at the same time retraining for your dream job which also happens to be the most stressed you will have ever been and see how you would have coped' and see what she says! ;)

Thank god for this site, so I can have a good old rant, sorry guys for subjecting you to this, at least I feel better now!! :D

Right, best start getting ready for my afternoon of gossiping with my friend, I can't wait to put the world to rights haha!! :)

Have a great day everyone, xxxxx

OK, don't panic, it'll be fine. I know it's day 1 of the new year but that does not have to mean it's day 1 of me being back on the wagon yet does it? :eek:

Basically, the Baileys is still not finished and it has been laughing at me all day so I've had one. Or maybe two. OK, OK then, three. That's all you are getting out of me! :D

I've only had breakfast as well, meaning I'm now feeling peckish. If I have a mugshot for my tea, will that counteract my Baileys intake do you think? ;)

New day tomorrow, so day 2 of the year will hopefully be day 1 for me!! :)

Hope you all had a lovely New Year's Eve and that 2012 has started off well! Look forward to sharing success stories with all of you this year!! :)

xxxx

Where r u? Yr normally bk on here sooner than this...hope that bailys is not to blame!! Lol xx

Where r u? Yr normally bk on here sooner than this...hope that bailys is not to blame!! Lol xx

Haha, no can't blame the booze this time! I was in bed at 6pm last night, as I am unwell AGAIN!!! I tell you, this is my body punishing me for being so naughty over the last month (haven't been to WI for 3 weeks!!). Have barely no voice (again) but still have to go to school, as I daren't take any more time off. Going to the doc's on Thursday morning though so hopefully he'll sort me out then!

Hope you ok hun? xx

I'm good thanks. Bk to school tomorrow too, although it is a training day :) and it looks fun!

3 weeks and no WI...oh no :-( hope u get bk on it/ to it and we make 2012 the skinniest ever!!! Xx

I'm good thanks. Bk to school tomorrow too, although it is a training day :) and it looks fun!

3 weeks and no WI...oh no :-( hope u get bk on it/ to it and we make 2012 the skinniest ever!!! Xx

Yeah, I'm back on plan as of yesterday, the booze has been hidden away and healthy food back in the fridge. I had 2 weeks booked off for Christmas (as I was going away) but the week before that I didn't go to WI as I chickened out knowing I had gained. Mixed emotions about going tomorrow, I know I have gained LOTS (blame it on the wine and Baileys lol) but it will be good to get back on it. If I don't go tomorrow then I'll just keep making excuses and it will never happen.

Plus, I should get my new book tomorrow so I'm just going to get the lady to write in my weight, and not the gain and that will be my 'clean slate' for the new year. I did manage to lose 2 stone before Christmas after all, so I still have a bit of a head start compared to myself in September. ;)

2012 skinniest year ever - I like the sound of that!! Bring it on!!!! :D xxx

MissClumsy said:
Yeah, I'm back on plan as of yesterday, the booze has been hidden away and healthy food back in the fridge. I had 2 weeks booked off for Christmas (as I was going away) but the week before that I didn't go to WI as I chickened out knowing I had gained. Mixed emotions about going tomorrow, I know I have gained LOTS (blame it on the wine and Baileys lol) but it will be good to get back on it. If I don't go tomorrow then I'll just keep making excuses and it will never happen.

Plus, I should get my new book tomorrow so I'm just going to get the lady to write in my weight, and not the gain and that will be my 'clean slate' for the new year. I did manage to lose 2 stone before Christmas after all, so I still have a bit of a head start compared to myself in September. ;)

2012 skinniest year ever - I like the sound of that!! Bring it on!!!! :D xxx

Awww you've done great so far. Don't beat yourself up about the holiday gain. It'll come off in no time, you know how to lose it now!

Just think of this as a temporary blip on the radar, worth it for the lovely holiday season. Plus it's good to know you can eat lots at Christmas and then get right back on the wagon and have it not make a long term difference - all it does is make your journey a tiny bit longer, but because it's a change for life, it's important to have time out and celebrate the holidays as you want to :) xx

Awww you've done great so far. Don't beat yourself up about the holiday gain. It'll come off in no time, you know how to lose it now!

Just think of this as a temporary blip on the radar, worth it for the lovely holiday season. Plus it's good to know you can eat lots at Christmas and then get right back on the wagon and have it not make a long term difference - all it does is make your journey a tiny bit longer, but because it's a change for life, it's important to have time out and celebrate the holidays as you want to :) xx

Aaww, thank you, what a lovely post! :) xx

Ta-dah!! Here's to the new year and the new me!

I'm back on track, went to WI, got my new book (and all of my stickers put on it lol, I'm such a child), and although I know some of you will possibly pass out at my next statement, but considering I had 3 weeks off and in that time drank enough wine to fill an Olympic size swimming pool (and a kiddie pool worth of Bailey's as well haha!) I was very pleased to find I had ONLY gained 9lbs.

Don't get me wrong, a gain is a gain and obviously I feel sort of bad about it (sort of), but I have always been one of those 'all or nothing' kind of gals, and I definitely had it all during the last three weeks. Not only that, but before Christmas, when I was 100% focused, I lost 11lbs in just two weeks so I know I can get this off quickly enough. :D

Going to the doctor's tomorrow morning, as I have almost lost my voice again due to sore throat and coughing. Was a real struggle at school today, and I have written out cover work already in case I end up being off school. Everyone I saw at work said I was mad for being in, and that I should be home resting, so I might just follow their advice tomorrow! :)

So here I am again with Laryngitis. Even the doctor was impressed that I have managed to catch it twice in one winter. Got super tablets for two weeks and hopefully that will be that. Good thing is, that as I keep coughing and my throat is really sore I don't really fancy any food lol! Went to the shops on my way home from the doctor and got some veggies so am going to make a big batch of lovely (free) soup later which I can then have whenever.

Got to sort out my cover lessons for tomorrow now, I'll be back later!

Back