From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

bexyboo said:
Oh wow. An iPad. How exciting. They are soo much fun. Download monopoly you will become addicted. :D Hehe.
xx

Ooo, didn't even know you could get that! With only about a million apps I have only scratched the surface so far haha! Off to explore now! Xxx

bexyboo said:
It is amazing. Soo good.

That's the only app I have really used on there though as its my brothers!

Haave you got much planned for today or just relaxing? x

Nothing much planned, went to the gym this morning, then I went to the early WI - half pound off! :).

Going to the pub with a friend dinner time, and am planning on having a good few drinks! Apologies in advance if I end up back on here later rambling (more than usual!)!!! :D

Xxx

MissClumsy said:
Hello you!! Thank goodness you found your way back, I was beginning to wonder what was going on! Love your new profile picture! :)

Yeah, I'm still trying my best - have really gotten into going to the gym at the moment, which is great as I am feeling lots fitter.

I'm sure you will get back on plan soon, just take things one day at the time, and even if you are not back 100%, just try and make some small changes and you will notice the difference.

xxx

How many days do u work out at the gym

How many days do u work out at the gym

Hi there, thanks for stopping by! :D

I try and get to the gym 5-6 times a week, it's kind of become a routine now so don't even think about it. Don't get me wrong, I don't spend hours in there each time, I am a firm believer in doing 'short and sharp', get proper sweaty for about 40-50 minutes and then out of there! It seems to be working, as I definitely feel fitter for it! :)

MissClumsy said:
Thanks Hun, no I don't think he's bluffing there was nothing waiting for me when I got up, and he is a pants liar so I'm afraid he has not bothered with anything. Boo indeed!

On a plus point, I got an iPad from my dad, so I'm still feeling spoilt rotten! :D

Have a great day, xxx

Wow an I-pad I am well jealous!! Hope you've had a lovely day x

broadsbean said:
:birthday::birthday::birthday:

hope you are having a lovely day and oh has made you feel special :D

well done on the wt loss as well xxxx

:553::553::553:

Aaaw, thanks Hun, I managed to get good and drunk in the evening, but I STILL made it to the gym this morning, so I'm pretty chuffed with myself for that! :)

Hope you have had a good day, xxx

OK, don't panic, it will all be fine.

So what, I had a vat of drink last night (stuck to my food plan though), at least I woke up hangover-free this morning and managed to get a 50 minute gym session and a session at the Turkish baths, and so what that I've just poured a large glass of wine (if it's in the house it has to be drunk) and so what that I have a weekend away planned when no doubt lots of food and drinks will be consumed, so what to all of that, I'm not panicking one little bit.

Not one little bit, I tell you!! I will get down that gym and I WILL get a loss next week, no matter what that little voice in my head tells me! Positive thinking. :)

OMG, I feel sick.

I've simply eaten too much today - I just had to finish off the veggie bolognese I made for my tea last night, then this evening I've also had an omelette, and when I made that I added butter to the pan rather than Fry Light (no idea why) and now I've got stomach cramps. Far too much food! And not enough fruit! Can't wait to get back on the treadmill tomorrow morning now.

On the plus side, all this eating has slowed down my drinking - I'm still only on my second glass of wine, and I've only really had a sip of this second glass. Might have some plain old water in a moment to see if I feel better.

I forgot to mention my little NSV earlier! I was painting my toenails earlier (as you do) and without thinking I went into my 'old' position of sitting on the floor with my legs stretched straight ahead of me and bending forward and doing the nails that way - I used to be a bit obsessed with stretching and being flexible (could actually do the splits and all sorts) and sitting this way would stretch my leg muscles, but I haven't been able to do this for years as my stomach has been in the way, but today I reached my feet again!! Yay!! :D

Hope you have all had a lovely evening, xxxx

Snakes and ladders said:
Just caught up on your diary. Happy late birthday! And congratulations on your NSV :)

Hope you have a great time this weekend, and I'm loving your positive attitude! X

Aaw, thanks Hun, I did indeed have a fab weekend away, not feeling quite so positive about the loss now lol as I probably drank Birmingham dry!! Oh well, it was a much needed break and I'm back down the gym tomorrow so fingers crossed!! :). Xxx

broadsbean said:
sounds like you had a good time

still a few days to pull it back xx lots of water and lots of sf and i bet you get a loss by weds :D

Thanks Hun, I am hoping for a miracle this week, especially as I have just realised I've got parents evenings tomorrow and Wednesday, meaning I won't have time to get to the gym. Unless I go after school tomorrow, I'll have to see how I feel! :)

Hope you have had a good day! Xxx

Miracles do happen, right? That's what I need this week! :D

Fair enough, I did get to the gym Saturday morning before we jumped on the train to Birmingham - now THAT'S dedication, right? :). And during the day we did walk around for miles, and of course at the gig I jumped about a fair bit, but I did drink LOADS. I really can drink for England, and on Saturday evening alone I must have had a whole weeks worth of syns lol!

I've also been to the gym tonight, and I increased my weights and my treadmill, which felt good. Oh, and I rowed 2000m for my warm-up; usually I only do a 1000.

Today I wore my new work trousers - a size 18 pair. They are a stretchy material, so I am under NO illusions, however they make a nice change from the size 26-28 trousers I wore in September. So even if my losses seem to have been slower lately, I'm clearly toning up and to be honest, that is all I care about!! :)

Hope you have all had a lovely day, xxx

Back