From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

don't worry about catching up honey , just look after yourselves and do what you need to do xxx

somethings ARE more important than minimins and weight loss xxxx

Hope everything is going as well as possible xxx

Hello! I'm back!!

Thanks to everyone who has popped in over the past few days, things have been a bit hectic but all is sorted now. Funeral is next week, and OH has gone back to work today, as he's realised that he needs the routine. He will have next week off, but at least he'll have a few days of normal life.

My cider drinking has been out of hand this last week, I'm back on the wagon as of today but fear the damage has been done. I did get down to my allotment this morning though and did 3 hours of digging so hopefully that bit of body magic will have helped! To be honest I don't really care at the moment, I know I can get back to it anytime so I'm not scared like I usually get when I fall off! :)

Hope everyone is having a good week! Xxx

Day two of proper allotment digging today - managed to keep digging for 2.5 hours and filled up 7 wheelbarrows of grass and weeds, so I am feeling pretty good about myself now. Apart from my aching back and legs lol!

Have started back on my water drinking today, which I've neglected terribly over the past week or so and am desperately hoping I can flush some of the nasty cider I have consumed away before WI tomorrow! :D

Don't know what to do for my tea tonight, I had a pretty big lunch of Quorn slices, salad and fried eggs so am not really hungry yet. Might just have some yogurt with fruit or something as I probably won't bother cooking.

Hope everyone has had a great day, xxx

bet the cider really wasn't nasty :D

what are you planning to plant at the allotment than, lots of really nice veg i hope

good luck tomorrow, mines weds now to :eek: not sure i am feeling a loss this week had a couple of bad days at the week end but have been 100 % for 5 out of the 7 days, that must count for something surely :D

Good luck for WI x

broadsbean said:
bet the cider really wasn't nasty :D

what are you planning to plant at the allotment than, lots of really nice veg i hope

good luck tomorrow, mines weds now to :eek: not sure i am feeling a loss this week had a couple of bad days at the week end but have been 100 % for 5 out of the 7 days, that must count for something surely :D

Nah, the cider was lovely - which is the whole problem lol!!

I'm planning on growing potatoes, runner beans, leeks, carrots, broccoli, strawberries, raspberries, cucumber.....the list goes on!! I'm still keeping all of my home grown lettuce and herbs (basil, mint, chillies, parsley, coriander and rosemary) in my little greenhouse in my back garden, but it'll be awesome to be able to grow more stuff on a larger scale!!! :)

Hope your WI goes well, I've put on a pound, but to be fair I was expecting at least 2 so I'm still over the moon lol! Xxx

Cai said:
Good luck for WI x

Thanks Hun, put on a pound, but as I just said to Mandy in my previous post, I was expecting at least 2 so I'm chuffed with just the one! :)

Especially as I have emptied the west country of their cider supplies over the last week or so lol!! Xxx

Right, a pound gained which was totally deserved!! At least I started week 2 of the c25k challenge this morning, and I got through it, so there is hope for me yet lol!

I completely forgot to mention by the way - you will never guess what I was wearing the other day! My size 18 race for life t-shirt (which I bought smaller hoping it would fit me in time for the race in June) and a brand new size 20 pair of jeans from Next!!!! It's been YEARS since I could fit into anything from Next, I was over the moon to be able to wriggle into them! And to already fit into the t-shirt was a brucey bonus!! :) :) :)

Hope everyone is having a fab day! Xxx

MissClumsy said:
Right, a pound gained which was totally deserved!! At least I started week 2 of the c25k challenge this morning, and I got through it, so there is hope for me yet lol!

I completely forgot to mention by the way - you will never guess what I was wearing the other day! My size 18 race for life t-shirt (which I bought smaller hoping it would fit me in time for the race in June) and a brand new size 20 pair of jeans from Next!!!! It's been YEARS since I could fit into anything from Next, I was over the moon to be able to wriggle into them! And to already fit into the t-shirt was a brucey bonus!! :) :) :)

Hope everyone is having a fab day! Xxx

That is excellent!! Well for you! And jeans are a killer to get into at the best of times!! :-D

And 1 lb is nothing....it's nothing when it's gained but obviously it's something when it's lost lol ;-) xxx

Cai said:
That is excellent!! Well for you! And jeans are a killer to get into at the best of times!! :-D

And 1 lb is nothing....it's nothing when it's gained but obviously it's something when it's lost lol ;-) xxx

Haha, my thoughts exactly!! I've got 3lbs to go before I get my 3 stone award, so with next week off (for FIL's funeral) I'm going to aim to get that 3lbs at my next WI! :) xxx

with all that has gone on honey a lb is fab, it could have been much worse xx

the NSV is just brilliant, I hope you have danced in those pants :D

it's easy to get bogged down by the scales and not look at the bigger picture, the scales are really not the be all and end all xx

have a lovely evening, i am looking forward to tales from the allotment :D

My funeral dress arrived today (a right eBay bargain at £4.99, but shhh don't tell my OH as he might get the wrong idea and think I'm scrimping at the wrong time if you know what I mean), anyway, the dress arrived and it actually looks pretty good on!

Obviously I still have quite a few lumps and bumps in places that I wish weren't there, but still, I think I'll be able to go out in public in it! :)

My back-up dress should arrive next week (helloooo, I am a girl who loves to shop!!) but it's a nice feeling knowing that I have a definite choice! :D

Food today has been a bit hit and miss, started with 2 hot cross buns, but hey, I'm off to the gym tomorrow for more punishment, I mean joy, on the treadmill!

Hope you have all had a great day! Xxx

OMG, the back-up dress arrived this morning,and I've never ever said this about any dress I've ever owned, but it looks fantastic on!!!

It just seems to hide all my lumps and bumps, it's the right length to go with my hold ups (rather than having to wear full on tights), and it's sooooooooo pretty I could cry! It's black with polka dot white spots, so it will go perfectly with my pearls which I inherited from my nan and I only wear at special occasions! :)

I also did three hours of worm disturbing at the allotment this morning, so that bit of body magic will have done me good, whoop, whoop!! :)

Hope everyone is having a fab Easter, xxx

Right, I have no idea how this glass of baileys appeared in my hand but it'd be rude not to!

I've been well and truly off the wagon this weekend (it's all completely psychological with me, as I know I've booked WI off this week due to the funeral so as I have a week 'off' my brain goes into 'let's go mad' gear and I end up over indulging!). Which makes me angry with myself but hey, I also know I CAN get back to it as soon as I put my mind to it!

Didn't make it down to the allotment this morning as it was raining and I had promised to go shopping with my lovely neighbour, but I am going to the gym tomorrow morning - getting a little worried my perfect fit dress won't be such a perfect fit after all lol!

Feeling very lazy today, don't know whether to carry on, or whether to try and do something! Something that doesn't involve drinking baileys!! :)

Back