From Miss Clumsy to Miss Graceful (hopefully!) :)

hey honey hope your ok xxxx

hope your hubby is coping ok:bighug:

miss you hope you'll be back soon xxx

Oh bloody hell what happened to this last week, I've definitely been AWOL!! Back to work and back to normality now, I have according to my scales at home put on about 5lbs this last week, so I'm hoping to get some of that off before WI on wednesday!

OH caught a horrible bug on the day of his dads funeral, barely made it to the service but managed to hold on and finally started throwing up half an hour after we got home, and once he started he didn't stop for 3 full days bless him so I've been nursing him 24/7 over the past few days, I've never seen him so poorly, it actually scared the hell out of me! He's better now though, and last night he thanked me for being his rock for the past couple of weeks so he did appreciate me being there, which made me all warm and fuzzy inside lol!

So I've eaten crap, I've not slept and cider has been on the agenda every day....I really can't tell you how glad I was to go back to work this morning - back to normal life, YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Hope everyone is well! :) xxx

broadsbean said:
ahhh bless him, i hope he is feeling much better:) hope work has been good, almost into the silly season of exams isn't it :D

don't worry about those lbs they will go and you had much more important things to worry about xxxx

Yeah he's back at work today as well, all seems back to normal! :)

Oh don't even mention the E word, that's even worse than the dreaded WI word at the moment hahaha! Trouble is, I seem to be panicking more about them than the students, they are so laid back and all like "don't worry Miss, we will be fine, we won't let you down" - I keep telling them I don't care about myself but their futures, ah the blissful ignorance of youth lol! :)

Can't seem to stop eating this evening, I've already had my tea (rice and leftover curry naughty but nice) that was within syns but since then I've also had 2 hifi bars, which would be fine as my hex b's, but I also had bread earlier so that's now not so good. Then on top of that I had yogurt with fruit and muesli, so more fibre. I'd better hold on to my hat tomorrow! :)

Sorry this turned out to another one of my novels, I really need a character limit on these posts lol! Xxx

Hi hun. As has already been said more important things than WI and numbers on a scale the last few weeks and u will have that off and more in no time. U have both had such a tough time I do hope things start to get a bit better for you. And I'm glad hubby is coping ok xxx

Hi hun. As has already been said more important things than WI and numbers on a scale the last few weeks and u will have that off and more in no time. U have both had such a tough time I do hope things start to get a bit better for you. And I'm glad hubby is coping ok xxx

Aaaw, thanks Hun, I'm so glad to be back on here the support is just invaluable!! :)

Im not beating myself up at all, cos to be fair the scales might show a gain but I'm about to start week 3 of the c25k challenge, and I've had to increase my weights at the gym recently as the other ones were getting too easy (all that digging at the allotment is finally paying off lol!) so I really feel like I'm getting fitter, which is far more important than what a set of scales say, in my opinion anyway! :)

Hope you are well hun, xxx

MissClumsy said:
Aaaw, thanks Hun, I'm so glad to be back on here the support is just invaluable!! :)

Im not beating myself up at all, cos to be fair the scales might show a gain but I'm about to start week 3 of the c25k challenge, and I've had to increase my weights at the gym recently as the other ones were getting too easy (all that digging at the allotment is finally paying off lol!) so I really feel like I'm getting fitter, which is far more important than what a set of scales say, in my opinion anyway! :)

Hope you are well hun, xxx

It's good to have you back we've missed you :)

Your So right it is so nice to see numbers on the scales going down but at the end Of the day they mean nothing of clothes are as tight and your no fitter than before x

Right, another day done and dusted! :)

Was supposed to go to the gym after school but had to come home on account of being hungry, then a nice man from my fruit and veg place rang and while talking to him I burnt my tea and had to start again so by the time I had eaten I was completely knackered and decided to stay at home in front of the fire!! :D

I've been roped into a meeting after school tomorrow, which is at another school at the other end of town and as I don't drive by the time I've walked home I don't think I'll be able to make it to WI on time - I will try and make it but can't promise. I'll just have to run I guess!

Hope everyone has had a great day! :) xxx

Goodness, I've come over all tired all of a sudden! Must be the first two days back at work catching up with me lol! :).

Might have to go to bed before OH gets home from work, which I hate doing as I won't have seen him all day if I do. Must prevail and stay up til 10.30...

Half way through the week! Yay! :)

Managed to stay up until OH came home last night, which was good as I hate going a couple of days without seeing him, damn these lates he works! Although it is quite nice to be able to watch whatever I want in the evenings, and to be able to come on here of course without him moaning! :)

Never made it to WI this evening, I didn't get home from my meeting until gone 6pm (which is the time of class), had to walk home in the pouring rain, which took me half an hour, and by the time I got in the warm I just couldn't face going back out for another 15 minute walk to the meeting! Might seem like a poor excuse, but after the day I had it just wasn't doable!

Nice and warm in front of the fire now, so the world is good again! :)

Hope everyone has had a great day! Xxx

MissClumsy said:
Never made it to WI this evening, I didn't get home from my meeting until gone 6pm (which is the time of class), had to walk home in the pouring rain, which took me half an hour, and by the time I got in the warm I just couldn't face going back out for another 15 minute walk to the meeting! Might seem like a poor excuse, but after the day I had it just wasn't doable!

Nice and warm in front of the fire now, so the world is good again! :)

Hope everyone has had a great day! Xxx

I hate the rain with every inch of my being, this may seem OTT but this is actually how much I really hate it so I do not blame u in the slightest. It has been horrid all day here too!! X

jo-85 said:
I hate the rain with every inch of my being, this may seem OTT but this is actually how much I really hate it so I do not blame u in the slightest. It has been horrid all day here too!! X

I know, I didn't have a brolly either, I was dripping when I got home! I don't mind the rain when I am at home, curled up on the sofa in front of the fire, looking at it through the window, but being out in it like that was no fun!

All better now though! :) xx

Sorry - rant warning!!! I've had the crappiest day ever, I have these two horrid year 10 classes back to back on a Thursday afternoon every other week and they just drain me!!!! No amount of detentions, phone calls home, nothing seems to deter these little monsters, and as they are all boy classes they seem to think as I'm 'only' a woman they can take the mick. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

It's all because my boss doesn't like naughty kids, so whenever she does class lists at the beginning of the year she takes all the nice kids into her classes and leaves me with the 'spirited' ones.

To be fair, all my other classes are just fine, lovely in fact, as I do work in an outstanding school, but these two classes are just horrendous!

Feel better now for getting that out of my system, sorry about the rant!

Ah, that's better. Went in to school wearing my armour this morning, prepared for battle,and when the time finally came for my lesson with my year 10s I let rip, scared the cr*p out of most of them as they never really see me angry, then I moved them all round the room to a new seating plan, and they were as good as gold for the rest of the lesson! There's hope yet!! Not to mention how much better I feel now after getting that sorted!! :) :) :)

Friday happy feeling! Hope everyone has had a fab day!!! :D. Xxxx

Crickey, where did that weekend go?! Was very very naughty again and drank too much cider (why can't I grow up lol) but have been 100% today. Made a quorn bolognese for my tea, and not until after eating it did I realise the quorn was at least 10 days out of date!!! Feel a bit queasy now, just hope it's only my mind playing tricks on me! :)

Started week three of the c25k challenge on Saturday, and although I was very scared as I knew there were two three minute runs involved, I'm happy to report I got through it without too much pain! I must clearly be getting a little bit fitter!! :D

Hope everyone is having a great day, xxx

Right, I've finally got home after a stressful day (year 11 coursework deadline is Friday), didnt make it home before WI so I had to go in my work clothes, which are all wrong and i got soaking wet on my way there so I had a gain. Nothing to do with the cider, you understand, it was all the circumstances. ;)

Hope everyone is having a great evening, xxx

quite obiously the rain water got caught in your clothing and as a result added those unwanted ounces/pounds :D

totally know where you are coming from with course work teen has deadlines this week too. currently sat opposite me making suggested changes to his A2 electronics course work, extended project already handed in.

I will be glad when he is all done :sigh:

hae a lovely restful evening xxxx

Back