From Obese to Outstanding....(Hopefully)

Right, today's diary (which I'm secretly or not so secretely pleased of :eek:)

Breakfast- blackberries, strawberries and muller light yogurt, fibre plus bar (hexb)

Lunch- mushrooms, eggs x 2, rf cheese(hexa) and small potato(baked)

Dinner- honey and mustard chicken (1.5 syns), broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, rice(1 cup) and egg

Snack- fibre plus bar (6 syns)

Syn Count- 7.5
Exercise- 2 mile walk (30mins)
4 mile cycle-off road (30mins)

After worrying about keeping up with my sister on our cycle, I did quite well and coped with the hills, wohoo!!

One of the main things that SW has taught me and it's one that I'm very proud of, I no longer use exercise as an excuse to eat. I used to do 20 minute walk with OH and reward myself with a family size bar of white chocolate, or go to the gym for 1 hour and come out and have a glass of wine and takeaway as a reward. :rolleyes:
The wonderful thing about SW for me is that it has broken the cycle of using food as a reward. Because I don't get any extra syns for doing exercise, I don't abuse them.

The other plus side is tomorrow is Wednesday, half way through the week :) and only one day off WI xx

Hello!
7th weigh in tonight!
I think because I lost the first stone rather swiftly, it's slowed right down and the last 2 weeks have been 1lb losses... I miss the days of a nice healthy 3lb loss but I guess that's just what happens!!
I always get really nervous when I step on them scales, hand shaking when I'm handing my little card over - god knows why! The ladies who weigh you are always so lovely but I just get all silly when I step on!!

I'm 4.5 lbs off my Club 10 - want to get there before hols in 3 and half weeks!!

I'm sticking with Extra Easy, I find it good to follow and not too hard to get my third of superfree - what kind of days are you doing?

It's so good to be able to chat on here, I think my mates are getting peed off with me going on about HeX's and syns and all that!

Lauren

xx

Hello!
7th weigh in tonight!
I think because I lost the first stone rather swiftly, it's slowed right down and the last 2 weeks have been 1lb losses... I miss the days of a nice healthy 3lb loss but I guess that's just what happens!!
I always get really nervous when I step on them scales, hand shaking when I'm handing my little card over - god knows why! The ladies who weigh you are always so lovely but I just get all silly when I step on!!

I'm 4.5 lbs off my Club 10 - want to get there before hols in 3 and half weeks!!

I'm sticking with Extra Easy, I find it good to follow and not too hard to get my third of superfree - what kind of days are you doing?

It's so good to be able to chat on here, I think my mates are getting peed off with me going on about HeX's and syns and all that!

Lauren

xx

How did your weigh in go last night?! Congratulations on what you've lost so far! Are you finding it easy to stick to your syns etc?! What do you use for your HEx?

I do EE all the time as well, like being able to have my mix of carbs and protein but also getting a good dose of fruit and veg. Keeps me filled up :)

Oops, I forgot to do my diary on Wednesday, I won't bore you with details but it involved 10 syns and the usual EE mix.

Thursday....Think I'll start with food and exercise first;

Breakfast- fibre plus cereal bar (hexb), options hot choc(2 syns)

Lunch- turkey breast with bbq seasoning, yellow pepper, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.

Dinner- pasta bake leftovers from wednesday- pasta, passata, spicy refried beans, courgettes, cherry toms, pepper, broccoli, onion, rf cheese(hexa)

Snacks- hi-fi bar(6 syns)

Total synnage- 8 syns
Exercise- 4 miles on the bike

Yesterday was a good day, relatively relaxed at work and weigh in at night.

I lost 1.5lbs and got my Club 10 award, I'm so chuffed but am now determined to lose at least 1 more lb to get my 1.5stone before I go on my exciting holiday (please note that it said with sarcasm)

So hopefully today will go well and I will keep my synnage to a minimum and my superfree as high as possible :D

Happy Slimming

Hello!
Well done on the loss! and the Club 10 wooh!

I got all confused and needed to lose 3.5 to get my Club 10 and I lost 4lbs, so I got a new shiny sticker and certificate too. I am dead chuffed.
Just half a pound until the stone and a half and then I am half way through what I think I want to lose! (although this changes all the time)

I'm finding the syns fine to stick to, unless I want to drink alcohol and I just can't seem to stop! Most days I'm averaging about 8 syns a day.
My healthy extras are usually some alpen light choc and fudge bars, and some laughing cow extra light cheese. I think I'm a bit addicted to both!
Occassionally I use both of them up with some Bran Flakes and Milk but I find that a bit boring!

Well done on the 4 miles on the bike! The only exercise I currently do is walking to work and back which is about an hour and 10 mins round trip. I think I need to push myself a bit more.. there are whisperings among my friends about going to Zumba. I don't know if I'm up for that...!

Lauren
xx

Hello!
Well done on the loss! and the Club 10 wooh!

I got all confused and needed to lose 3.5 to get my Club 10 and I lost 4lbs, so I got a new shiny sticker and certificate too. I am dead chuffed.
Just half a pound until the stone and a half and then I am half way through what I think I want to lose! (although this changes all the time)

I'm finding the syns fine to stick to, unless I want to drink alcohol and I just can't seem to stop! Most days I'm averaging about 8 syns a day.
My healthy extras are usually some alpen light choc and fudge bars, and some laughing cow extra light cheese. I think I'm a bit addicted to both!
Occassionally I use both of them up with some Bran Flakes and Milk but I find that a bit boring!

Well done on the 4 miles on the bike! The only exercise I currently do is walking to work and back which is about an hour and 10 mins round trip. I think I need to push myself a bit more.. there are whisperings among my friends about going to Zumba. I don't know if I'm up for that...!

Lauren
xx

Wow, your weight loss is amazing!! I hope you're proud of yourself?! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back on this, I've been out and about a lot over the weekend. Zumba is good fun providing you don't take yourself too seriously, mainly because even the best will look like a numpty lol. Are you hopeful for your 1.5stone this week? I need 1 lb for mine now, wohoo!!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry....Slap my wrist now :sigh: Can't believe I haven't posted on here for a few days.

My Saturday was filled with booze and minimal food (of any variety). I am having a complete and total guilt trip over it but I actually don't think I was too bad :eek:. I had 8 alcoholic drinks over a 6 hour period, 5 of them were gin and low cal tonics. The other 3 however, were full of syns.

Anyway, moving on from the Saturday, Sunday. I had a hangover day and was completely on plan with it :D

Brunch (Don't Judge Me lol)- baked potato, 4 laughing cow light triangles(hex a), red pepper, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and chicken tikka slices, muller light yog (orange and dark chocolate)

Dinner- chicken fried rice (chicken, rice, egg, soy sauce, peas, sweetcorn, spring onions), sharwoods prawn crackers (7 syns)

Snack- 2 x hi-fi bar(hexb and 6 syns)

Total synnage- 13 syns
Exercise- does sleeping count?!

Onto today, which would be a Monday. Work was fine,although, think I'm going to strangle one of the staff soon though. Thank goodness I go on my hollybags on Friday. Very very nervous about leaving my shop for a whole week but pretty certain that they will survive and hopefully not do anything stupid.

Food for the day

Breakfast- muller light yog, fibre plus bar(hexb), apple

Lunch- leftover chicken fried rice from Sunday

Dinner- baked potato, reduced fat cheese(hexa), frylighted- peppers, onions, mushrooms, chicken chunks

Snack- fibre plus(5.5 syns) alpen light bar(3 syns)

Does anyone have any suggestions for quick and easy snacks instead of ruddy cereal bars?!

Tomorrow's plan as it stands is to cycle in the morning, not really sure of food, getting my hair done in the afternoon and hoping to do an exercise dvd as well. Happy Slimming everybody!

Back