From 'Obese' to 'Overweight' to 'Healthy'! :)

Green day today because tomorrow's shopping day so it's slim pickings lol

HexA:
1: 50g ricotta, dash sk milk
2: 30g cheddar

HexB: Wholemeal pitta (counted as 2 as quite large)

Syns: Kit Kat finger (2.5) 2 tbsp EL mayo (2)

Breakfast:
I know it's bad but after 500ml of green tea I just wasn't hungry! Went shopping for hols and didn't get back til lunch..

Lunch:
100g gnocchi in sf pasta sauce with spinach , carrot sticks, cucumber and red onion
50g ricotta cheese
1 kit kat finger and tea with sk milk

Dinner:
Veggie burgers made with sweet potato, chickpeas, frozen peas and red onion
Wholemeal pitta
30g cheddar
Garlic mayo made with EL mayo, ff yogurt and garlic and parsley
Spinach, brocolli, scallion and cherry tomato salad in dressing of lime juice, ginger, chilli and garlic

Amazingly filling!
Probably will use the syns on some crackers and philly later :)

Another green day today, won't make it to the shops :rolleyes:

HexA:
1) 60g ricotta & dashes of sk milk for 3 teas
2) 30g feta

HexB: Wm pitta counted as 2

Syns: 1 tbsp EL mayo (0.5), 2 oaties (6)

Brekkie:
2 eggs scrambled with a dash of skim milk & baked beans
Tea w/ sk milk

Lunch:
Brown pasta with spinach and onion in ricotta cheese sauce (60g, last of the tub lol) and salad
Tea with skim milk
2 oaties

Dinner:
Same as yesterday with feta instead of cheddar (made enough veggie patties for 8 meals ooops!)

I'm a serial weigher unfortunately lol, had been up 1lb yesterday, back down to 10st 8lbs this morning.. think the green days are working for me somehow? Plus drank lots of water and eaten 450g of spinach since Tuesday lol! Hoping to see a loss every week now til my 25th which is one month from today! Here's hoping :):)

EE day today :thumbup:

Hexa: 30g cheddar

Hexb: 60g Wm wrap

Syns: Aldi bubbly choc (4), babybel gouda (3), skim milk (0.5)

Brekkie: Banana & orange in fat free yogurt

Lunch: SF pizza - onions, mushroom, corn, pineapple, peppers, ham, cheddar with salad
Tea w/ dash skim milk

Dinner: Babybel burger and salad
Tea with skim milk

Movie night tonight with friends, need some serious willpower for this lol!!

Bit of a blowout yesterday! Wine, taco fries, pizza, hot nuts :eek: can't even think about counting the syns so drawing a line under it and starting again lol.. going to try to stick religiously to meal plan today with fruit and jelly as snacks

HexA: 175 ml whole milk

HexB: 35g bran flakes

Syns: Sugar (1)

Brekkie:
Bran flakes, ff yogurt, banana, satsuma and berries
Coffee with tsp sugar and whole milk

Lunch:
Grilled chicken salad

Dinner:
Roast pork with fat removed, mash potato made with dash milk, roast carrots and parsnips

WI tomorrow! Truth time! Hoping for a loss but not feeling confident atm.. Stayed on plan yesterday anyway except I did have 2 biscuits but stayed within syns.. hope to stay on track today too!
25 in 4 weeks and really want to be out of the 10's!!

Brekkie: Bran flakes with ff yogurt, banana and berries and a pear
Green tea

Lunch:
Wm pasta in sf sauce with salad

Dinner: Grilled chicken salad and maybe a couple of baked baby potatoes if I'm feeling hungry

Still have some jelly so will snack on that!

Won't make WI tonight so will go tomorrow instead.. Trying to be good but have an unusually sweet tooth this week.. last night I had a bowl of fruit salad with some orange jelly and and orange and choc muller light, first time trying muller lights, are they really syn free!? So today so far I've had brekkie and lunch, not entirely sure about dinner yet but chicken will be involved lol..

HexA: 175 ml whole milk
HexB: 2 slices wm toast
Syns: Little less than 1 tbsp butter (5 syns), milky bar (3.5 syns)

Brekkie: 2 slices wm toast with boiled egg
Banana and orange in ff yogurt

Lunch: Chinese veggie soup

Dinner: Maybe another bowl of the soup as it's quite bulky with lots of superfree, and maybe some grilled chicken on the side :D:D

Last edited:
Ooops instead of my soup for dinner I had a pasta dish from M&S.. just a few spoonfuls but still off plan! And I don't know how to work out the syns as I can't find it online! Also had a Freddo bar (4.5 syns) so def went over allowance :thumbdown:
Although I did make everyone cajun chicken toasted wraps loaded with salad, cheese and coleslaw without caving and having one myself, so I know my eating habits have definitely changed!

So far today I've had All Bran with ff yog, berries, banana, melon and satsuma (hope I don't get bored of it any time soon, so filling!

Lunch will be the soup I bypassed yesterday!

Dinner, I'm thinking some chicken (for a change!) Saw a yummy kiev recipe using philly garlic and herbs, think I'll try it without the coating.. :D

Brekkie and lunch were both good and free..
Had a grande skinny latte with sugar free hazelnut syrup from Starbucks, 473ml in a grande so switched to a green day and counted as 2 hexA as well as some whole milk I had this morning in a coffee at home.
Dinner was a pitta bread filled with sweet potato falafel and salad.

So for today:
HexA: 473ml sk milk + dash whole milk
HexB: Large wm pitta
Syns: Sugar (1), EL mayo (1), babybel gouda (3), mini aero (4), 30g All Bran (5)

Sts this week also, need to try harder.. I've bought all my summer dresses and clothes in a size 8 to spur me on! Hopefully it works!! :banghead:

Woke up to such a miserable morning, really puts me off exercising lol!

Spent the morning making lunch for my brother & sister.. they love all the SW recipes I've been using and the fact everything can be so tasty yet healthy.
Also made some crustless quiche for lunchtime - smells amazing :)

HexA: Ricotta cheese (63g)
HexB: WM toast
Syns: Butter (1.5), 70g Philadelphia light (5), EL mayo (1)

Brekkie: wm toast with beans & 1 tsp rf butter

Lunch: Quiche - made with corn, peas, tomatoes, mushroom, peppers, courgette, ham, 250g ricotta cheese, 5 eggs. Serves 4 (large portion).

Dinner: Chicken breast stuffed with Philadelphia Chives and crushed garlic, wrapped in bacon with baby potatoes and salad.

Snacks: blackcurrant jelly with fruit and ff yogurt

The sun is out yay!! Lol.. went for a 17km cycle, did a 12.5km cycle yesterday so tomorrow I'll try for a 20km (yikes!)

HexA: 40g ricotta, 17g reduced fat cheddar
HexB: 35g All bran
Syns: None so far!

Brekkie was All Bran, berries, pineapple, banana and a strawberry muller light

Lunch: Crustless quiche packed with sf and made using ricotta. I actually split it into 6 pieces instead of 4 as I previously thought I would, so it's about 40g ricotta in each serve, and had it with sf salad..
Green tea

Dinner: Lasagne made with EL mince, home made tomato sauce, white sauce made with one egg, ff nat yog & nutmeg, reduced fat cheddar on top.. packed with veggies too - red, green, yellow peppers, mushrooms, onion, courgette, spinach and salad on the side :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The sun is out again today yay! Lol.. got burned to pieces though :rolleyes:

Did a bit of a cycle, only 10km today.. got as far as the park and sat and read for 5 hours, hence the sunburn..

Brekkie was the usual of All Bran with berries, banana, apple and half a vanilla muller light (love them!)

Went out at one, got back at 7 sonwas starving as I had no lunch, so I had a piece of quiche, lasagne & salad..

It's quite late now but I'm still a bit hungry and I hate eating this late! Might have some fruit and yogurt or something.. all I really want are the oaties in my press and tea lol

Hope everyone's enjoying the long weekend and sun if you've got it :cool::)

Hope everyone's having a nice long weekend :)

I'm a serial weigher, so weighed myself today and was 10st 6.75lbs so hopefully I'll see a loss on Tuesday of 2lbs or more (fingers crossed!)

Brekkie was the usual All Bran, berries, melon, orange and apple with half a muller light..

Lunch was lasagne and quiche and salad..

Dinner was roast chicken (no skin!) with ham, potato salad made with light mayo (6 syns max), salad and carrot sticks and 2 crackers with lightest Philadelphia (3.5 syns total)

Dessert was jelly and natural yogurt
Dinner for the next 3 nights will be lasagne and Brekkie will be All Bran lol but I still need to keep writing it here to stick at it! :D:thumbup:

Total syns today: 9.5
HexA: Ricotta in quiche and reduced fat cheddar on lasagne..
HexB: All Bran

Total syns so far this week 60/90 :D

Had a square of aero lastnight and half an oatie with a coffee so another 4 syns added to yesterday's..

Breakfast was pineapple, apple, pear and melon with natural yogurt and 2 cups green tea

Lunch was 2 slices wm toast from 800g loaf (hexb + 2 syns), bacon (no fat), 25g reduced fat cheese (half hexa), Philadelphia Chives (2 syns), lettuce, tomato, onion and tea with skim milk (0.5 syns)

Dinner will be lasagne again! With salad, hard boiled egg and baby potatoes

:D

Total syns so far this week 69/105 :thumbup:

WI this morning and down 3lbs yay :)
Went to the pub yesterday evening, only had 3 gins and slim tonics amd resisted the lovely bar food :D

Breakfast today was 2 slices wm toast (hexb + 2 syns), 1 sausage (70% pork and 73 cals so guessing 3.5 syns), 1 rasher no fat, 1 tsp rf butter (2 syns), fried egg (0.5 syns) and beans. Washed it all down with a coffee with 1 sugar and sk milk (1 syns + hexa)

Lunch is lasagne (some more hexa for 17g rf cheddar), salad, and baby potatoes.

Have had a pint of water and 2 cups green tea so far and cleaned the house from top to bottom..

Don't know about dinner yet.. might have the yummy chicken kiev again..
:)

Weighed again this morning and I was up 1.5lbs!? Anyway, going to give weighing a rest (if I can!) because it's putting me off..

Breakfast was 2 slices wm toast (hexb + 2 syns), 1 tbsp rf butter ( 4 syns) with a boiled egg and 2 slices ham.

That's the last of my bread so will either have green days for the next few days and use up my wm pittas which are 2 hexb's or back to All Bran and fruit and yog for breakfast.. got some Muller Light Greek Style yogurts in lemon and strawberry too as they were doing deals of a 4 pack for €2..

Lunch was apple and half a vanilla muller light and 2 crackers with 20g chive Philadelphia and ham (2.5 syns + half hexa for the Philadelphia)

Dinner is the last of my lasange (half hexa for 17g reduced fat cheddar) with salad and baby potatoes

Had a colosal amount of syns yesterday, 6 beers (48 syns), and the largest slice of pizza I've ever seen which I'm gauging at 30 syns :banghead:
So keeping syns low for the rest of the week..

So far today I've had tea with skim milk for breakfast and garlic chicken wrapped in ham with baby potatoes and salad for dinner, 1 tbsp EL mayo (0.5 syns)

Will have a healthy pizza for dinner with salad..

Also had lots of water and green tea aswell :)

My guilt from my binge on Thursday must have affected my appetite because all I had yesterday was lunch and even went to the cinema last night and didn't even want anything except water :thumbup: no complaints here, going to try some SE days to see if I can undo some damage..

Today I've had All Bran with a muller light greek style yogurt and pineapple, banana and melon.

Lunch will be chicken with a filling made of Lightest Philadelphia, creme fraîche, garlic and mushrooms wrapped in ham and I'll have a salad and some baby potatoes

Dinner will be roast pepper stuffed with turkey mince and a salad..

I think that's within the SE limits anyway?? And any snacks will br fruit or free yogurt..

subscribing for inspiration! you're doing great! Congratulations on your loss so far

x Kayla x

Thanks pigtoprincess :) good luck with your weightloss :) X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Alright, I've been in hiding for a week because I've had so much on, and none of it was SW friendly! Bbqs, baby shower, wedding anniversary, numerous nights out, so much cake and snacks, many beers / gins / wines followed by gigantic slices of pizza and kebabs.. it was worth it:D so now all that's over with I'm getting back on track today.. stood on the scales this morning and I've had a 3lb gain but it's not as bad as I expected and I think that will drop once I return to my healthy eating habits :rolleyes:

But I was out last night so a SW grill up is necessary for breakfast (lunch at this stage)! I'll have bacon with no fat, beans, tomatoes, fried egg (0.5), wm toast with reduced fat butter ans a stronnnnng cup of tea with skim milk:thumbup:

Not sure about lunch and dinner, thinking a stir fry anyway.. when I started SW I lived off stir fries and got so sick of them so I gave them a break and now I miss them haha :) going to try and keep syns low too.. I said try! ;)

Back