From 'Obese' to 'Overweight' to 'Healthy'! :)

image-3585048444.jpg

Had a great day yesterday :)

Lamb burger salad for lunch, another salad for dinner but with lobster (yummmm!) and some salmon and tuna fish cakes - all made by a friend and all delish!!! :candledinner:

Also got a 14km walk in which was great :)

Today has been good so far..

B: FF yogurt and fruit

L: An insane salad made by my dad (pic included!) Didn't eat much of the cheese or the salami, but had all the good stuff :D

D: Chicken and veg stir fry

:)

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!! You are literally in the 9s!!!! I changed scales in the gym and back up to the flipping 10s!!

Weigh in in 2 days time- if I'm not back in the 9s I'm going to cry!!!

You are doing AMAZING CW - my inspiration :)

Thanks BC!! :)

I think that scales is lying to you, the amount of exercise you've been doing!

Good luck with your WI, got my fingers and toes crossed for you :)

Xx

I am drooling over that salad. Literally. BRIE BRIE BRIE. I'm like a savage when it comes to cheese

where are you chubby ?

Lol I was M.I.A. for a while but I'm back, still keeping at it though :)

Mental week last week, and this week looks like it will be the same so sticking with EE this week. Still keeping carbs as low as possible though and having them midday instead of later in the evening.. 12 days til my holiday.. eeeeeeeeek!

B: Banana pancake (egg, banana, cinnamon) with apple and ff natural yogurt

L: Jalapeno & babybel (hexa) burgers with cajun spices (can't wait!). Will have with lots of salad and a wm pitta (hexb)

D: Tomato and basil soup

Got a twist stepper contraption that I've been trying out and also will do an 8km walk today :)

You're doing so well! And sticking to it when MIA lol that's brilliant. Banana pancake sounds amazing

when's weigh in chubby ? so close to the 9ssssssssssss:D

Hi ladies! :)
Phone is smashed so can only log in on laptop when I get a sec! Very annoying, although I do like the fact and can still stick at dieting on my own now - self control lol, is this what it feels like!?

So, the GREAT news is.. I'M 9st 11.5lbs! The bad news is I was only down 1lb last week, but it was TOTM, so I think I may have actually done better.. Won't be able to WI today, hopefully will get around to it this week some stage. If not, I'll WI on Monday, day before I jet off! Fingers crossed!

Stayed in my bf's last night and again today.. Pre-packed lunch, dinner and snacks to stay on track :)

B: Scrambled eggs with tomato, lean ham and feta

L: SF bolognese with a small bit of wholemeal pasta

D: Grilled chicken salad

S: Mixed berries, ff natural yogurt

Aiming to drink green tea and water only for the next week and exercise every day.. Been doing a minimum of 4km power walks daily since last week so really hoping to see a loss this week :)

well done chubby! I finally beat the plateau and smashed through the 10stone barrier - have been 9 stone 9 for last 2 days - so happy!!!!

although just had 200 cals of chocalate. Depressed today!!

image-2762133540.jpg

5 days til holidays! Stopped weighing myself and just being really good until Tuesday!

Had a great day today! Firstly, fit into a dress I bought FIVE years ago! This was always my 'goal' dress and today, it fits!!
Secondly, a pic of mine and my sister's dinner.. Lucky naturally skinny thing got a big steak sandwich, whilst I had steak lettuce wraps with some light Laughing Cow spread. Still full, and reckon I feel heaps better than I would have had I eaten all that white bread!

Today's been on plan, EE day..

B: Coconut & vanilla yogurt with mixed berries - Aldi's yogurts are amazing! 70 cals if you're counting and syn free if you're not ;)

L: WM pitta with laughing cow spread, grilled tomatoes and onions, side salad and carrot sticks with hoummus.

D: Steak lettuce wraps, salad and sweet potato fries

Syns today - tbsp reduced fat hoummus (3.5 syns), small bit of pepper sauce (1 syn), light honey mustard dressing (1 syn)

Had more carbs than planned today but it's after 7.30 and I don't think I'll be hungry til tomorrow AM lol :)

Attachments

• image-68512136.jpg
    image-68512136.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Thanks BC & FB :) :)
Hope you're feeling happier BC

X x

Miserable rainy day today.. but only 4 days to go til holidays :D

HexA: 2 low-low triangles, 2 light laughing cow triangles, dash skim milk in tea
HexB: 46g wm wrap
Syns: 3 (peri peri marinade)

B: 3 eggs scrambled with scallion, mushroom & 2 low-low triangles.
Tea with skim milk.

L: Pizza (wm wrap as base), tomato sauce (sf), mushrooms, onions, corn, ham, peppers, tomato & 2 laughing cow triangles, side salad (lettuce, carrots, scallion).
Tea.

D: Peri-peri chicken salad (lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, scallion, carrot)

Water so far today: 1L, aiming for another 2L
Exercise: 5 km walk

Happy Saturday :)

Been getting beautified all day with my friends so feeling gooood :)

Was totally rushing this morning, so breakfast was an iced latte from Starbucks, skim milk & sugar free syrup of course!

Lunch: WM pizza wrap - packed with superfree & a little free :)

Dinner: Cajun chicken salad

Now for the bad part! Was feeling nervous about waxing so necked a 150ml glass (max) of Blossom Hill reduced calorie wine - 68 cals, 3.5 syns. That didn't do the trick so had a vodka with 7up. It was a small glass, so I'm gauging 8.5 syns as there was 35ml vodka in a 250ml glass so 215ml 7up. Life is so much easier when people bring diet 7up to the party!! Lol!

So for today:

HexA - Skim milk
HexB - WM wrap
Syns - 15 syns - 12 syns on the alcohol, 1 syn for salad dressing and made chocolate strawberries for a BBQ my sister was going to and had to have one so have counted as 2 syns lol!

All in all a good day I guess, except no exercise so will do double tomorrow :)

YAY for the dress fitting! You look amazing! and OMG NOT LONG TILL HOLIDAY! haha I go away in 10 days, Can't wait!!!
Food looks and sounds amazing! Keep up the great work hun! xx

Thanks hun :) I knowwww soo excited! Have a ball on your hols! Mine is a festival, so I don't know how easy it will be to be good! Here's hoping lol! X x

So had a little pig out last night... Racked up 30.5 syns on top of my 15! Will keep today and tomorrow syn free to hopefully balance it out :)

Ended up having a third of a bottle of Shiraz (8.5 syns), my weight in carrot sticks (superfree), a tbsp organic peanut butter (8 syns), a good bit of houmous (7 syns) and fat free yogurt with berries (free), a chocolate rice cake (3 syns) & a chocolate digestive (4 syns).
Whyyyyy is peanut butter so bad yet soooo good!

The weather is also shocking today, which means exercise in the rain, yipppppee!

On the plus, plus, plus side, TWO DAYS TIL MY HOLIDAYS! Exciting times! :)

Skipped breakfast because I woke up late and was too stuffed from the night before.. have drank a litre of green tea so far today.

L: WM pitta bread, 2 low-low cheese triangles, grilled tomato, scrambled egg with onion, mushroom, spinach and bacon.

D: Cajun chicken salad - might have a small bit of wholegrain rice if I'm feeling more hungry

S: Forest fruits with fat free yogurt & carrot sticks

Fingers crossed I can stick at it :)

you look gorgeous! well done you!

Back