From 'Obese' to 'Overweight' to 'Healthy'! :)

No phone and no laptop for 2 weeks! Painful!
Not been 100% on plan with birthday's and things, but haven't gained so it's OK!
Going to give it 100% though, starting uni tomorrow and they have the best free gym, so will definitely up my fitness game :)

Today's been on plan so far:

HexA: Skim millk for tea/coffee, small bit of feta cheese
HexB: WM pitta
Syns: Tsp butter (2 syns) sugar (0.5 syns) couscous (waiting to find out syns, think somewhere between 1 & 3 syns according to posts I've read). May have some wholegrain noodles with my stir-fry but again waiting to find out syns - should really invest in a SW calculator! :)

B: Scrambled egg, bacon and tomato in a wm pitta
Tea with sk milk

L: Pepper stuffed with cous-cous and some feta (Aldi roasted veg, waiting to find out syns!) and salad
Tea with sk milk

D: Chicken and veg stir-fry with lazy chillis (amazing!)

Snacks: Fat free yogurts & fruit

Well done on not gaining CW xx

Thanks BC :)

Yesterday & today have been on plan..

HexA: Whole milk - no skim at home!
HexB: Porridge
Syns: 15

B: Porridge made with water & dash milk, half banana, cinnamon & honey
Coffee with milk & 1 sugar

L: FF yogurt, apple, half banana, fruit & fibre bar (6 syns)
Coffee with low fat milk & 1 sugar

D: Cous-cous (3 syns), stir-fry chicken & veg

2.5 litres water so far, 5km walk.

Had dinner early, so may be hungry again later knowing me, will have turkey burgers & salad then.

Yeeesh! 2 months I've been M.I.A. Currently 9st 9lbs. Not been being too careful of late.Getting back on it ASAP!

Been drinking copious amounts of wine as of late! Need to cut that out! Although happy that the slow weight loss is paying off.

Breakfast / Lunch: Scrambled eggs (made with real butter!), 2 slices wm toast and 2 sausages. Just calling it 15+ syns and keeping the rest of the day free!

Dinner: WM pasta with roasted veggies and passata.

Then that's it! Fruit for snacks if I must, but feeling quite full..

I also want to get down to 9 stone now. I hope it's achievable, and I feel it's right for me..

welcome back CW - I'm still flirting with the 8s - hahahha!!! wondering if I'll ever get there.

So did you put on any weight btw August/sep and now ? I tried to work it out from your email footer and start point and I think you only put on 3lbs ? Not bad going i'd say.

Back