From Plus size to Princess!!

My WI was nice too , 3.5 lbs off this week and got myself under 18 stones =) 17 st 12 , total loss 6 st 4,5 pounds =) Happy happy happy

That's fab! I lost 9lb on thursday as my first weigh in. Hopefully next year sometime I'll be able to say I've lost almost 6.5 stone :)

That's fab! I lost 9lb on thursday as my first weigh in. Hopefully next year sometime I'll be able to say I've lost almost 6.5 stone :)

Ofc you will =)
9 lbs loss - pls can I have one of those ones more. And then few more times , please =) Doing good girl , congrats and keep going =) you catch up soon enough xxx

Thanks hun. Thats an amazing loss. Its great motivation to keep going isnt it x

Ofc you will =)
9 lbs loss - pls can I have one of those ones more. And then few more times , please =) Doing good girl , congrats and keep going =) you catch up soon enough xxx
Wouldn't it be lovely if we could eat all this yummy food and have those losses every week!

Thanks hun. Thats an amazing loss. Its great motivation to keep going isnt it x

Definitely! I'm so in the zone right now!

Feels like ages since I posted!! Well done on all the fab losses ladies :)

I have been really poorly. I had a migraine from last Monday until about Thursday/Friday, but I am still recovering. Haven't been eating properly for the last week, if at all, and now I think I am coming down with a bug! Won't go into details lol. I missed weigh-in last week, but I am hopefully going to make it this week. So it isn't going brilliantly at the moment, every time I think I can stomach something to eat, my body changes its mind.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, and good luck for the week ahead.

I have been really poorly. I had a migraine from last Monday until about Thursday/Friday, but I am still recovering. Haven't been eating properly for the last week, if at all, and now I think I am coming down with a bug! Won't go into details lol. I missed weigh-in last week, but I am hopefully going to make it this week. So it isn't going brilliantly at the moment, every time I think I can stomach something to eat, my body changes its mind.

Migraines are a *****. And a bug too! You poor thing! Feel better soon.

Feels like ages since I posted!! Well done on all the fab losses ladies :) I have been really poorly. I had a migraine from last Monday until about Thursday/Friday, but I am still recovering. Haven't been eating properly for the last week, if at all, and now I think I am coming down with a bug! Won't go into details lol. I missed weigh-in last week, but I am hopefully going to make it this week. So it isn't going brilliantly at the moment, every time I think I can stomach something to eat, my body changes its mind. Hope everyone had a good weekend, and good luck for the week ahead.

Hope you are feeling better hunny.

I've not been having many good days I've stayed on plan but I've been having a few problems so it's difficult to want to stay on plan. We will get through it :) xx

Get well soon. Hugs and smiles.

Thank you for the 'get well's'....Starting to feel human again! Weigh in tonight, lost 1.5lbs, which was a minor miracle! So I am very happy with that. Only 1lb to my 1.5st and 4lbs to my Club 10 :) I am going to be on it this week, not sure I can lose 4lbs, but I am definitely going to get my 1.5st award :)

Hope everyone else is having a good week x

Back