From Plus size to Princess!!

Thank you Destamia. I am also back to where I was before my gain, so that makes me very happy :)

Lost 3lbs and got my 2 stone award!!! :)

congratulations kally!!!

Well done on all the losses ladies :)

1lb off for me today, which I am very happy with! My current mindset is, as long as the scales say a loss I am happy. When I first saw the scales I thought it was a maintain, but the weigh-in person said "well done, a lb off" so that was good. Group was actually really good tonight, there was a really positive vibe! It was quite motivating :)

Congratulations Elanor. Sounds like you have the right mindset

6lbs off for me this week which I'm delighted about as this week has been a bit all over the place with the kids starting back. Also managed to reach my Club 10 which felt so far off when I started & also my 2 stone shiney :D

6lbs off for me this week which I'm delighted about as this week has been a bit all over the place with the kids starting back. Also managed to reach my Club 10 which felt so far off when I started & also my 2 stone shiney :D

Great loss :) I know what you mean about Club 10 feeling like a long way off, mine is about 11lbs away, and it feels like it will take me years!

Tried my favourite jeans on today, they actually fit!! First time in over a year I have been able to wear them!

Great loss :) I know what you mean about Club 10 feeling like a long way off, mine is about 11lbs away, and it feels like it will take me years!

Tried my favourite jeans on today, they actually fit!! First time in over a year I have been able to wear them!

That's excellent Elanor. I would be chuffed to bits with that. My favourite jeans sadly are a long way off yet but I have them tucked safely at the back of the wardrobe

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's excellent Elanor. I would be chuffed to bits with that. My favourite jeans sadly are a long way off yet but I have them tucked safely at the back of the wardrobe

I have no doubt that you will get there :) It is a great motivation to have them there waiting!

That's exqent Elanor. I would be chuffed to bits with that. My favourite jeans sadly are a long way off yet but I have them tucked safely at the back of the wardrobe

Me to I have a pair of jeans and a lovely top I wore once, now they are in the drawer in tissue paper waiting for me .
Welldone Elanor in getting in your trousers x
Well done to everyone who has lost, this is a really good thread xx

Am I the only one who dont like jeans? :p for me its dresses :D
Tho I got one pair of size 18 short to press myself into , lol - so far no luck. Giggle
But when I got them I could hardly get em over my soft spot. Then some time passed and I could press my belly into em aswell. Waiting for moment I can get button close :p
Only 10 more cm to go- lol

Me to I have a pair of jeans and a lovely top I wore once, now they are in the drawer in tissue paper waiting for me .
Welldone Elanor in getting in your trousers x
Well done to everyone who has lost, this is a really good thread xx

Thank you Jane :)

I love this thread! It is great to read how well everyone is doing,but also knowing there is people who understand if has been a bad week.

Am I the only one who dont like jeans? :p for me its dresses :D
Tho I got one pair of size 18 short to press myself into , lol - so far no luck. Giggle
But when I got them I could hardly get em over my soft spot. Then some time passed and I could press my belly into em aswell. Waiting for moment I can get button close :p
Only 10 more cm to go- lol

Haha, I don't like dresses :D Trousers all the way! You are definitely going in the right direction :)

I love dresses too & have a couple waiting in my wardrobe that I cannot wait to fit into again. I do love wearing skinny jeans or should I say I love being skinny enough to wear skinny jeans!!!! lol

Today - after yesterday I told you about my size 18 shorts that needs 10 cm to close the button - I had to try em again , and I manage to pull zipper up :D for button its still 3-4 cm , but by the time I get to 6 st I will have this button closed , one way or another =)

Great thread - can I join please :) weigh in day tomorrow, would love to be posting about a big loss like some of the ones I've read about on this thread tonight!

Great thread - can I join please :) weigh in day tomorrow, would love to be posting about a big loss like some of the ones I've read about on this thread tonight!

Welcome kazrace . Good luck for weigh in tomorrow

Welcome to the thread kazrace :) Well done on your loss and award!! That's fab!

I am hoping for my stone award at weigh-in on Thursday, but I haven't had the best of weeks so I am not going to hold my breath! I have realised that I have started unknowingly eating again. Like when I get something from the fridge, I pick at something, or at work I'll sneak a bit of toast thinking it won't matter. Now I have realised what I am doing, I synned today's toast and have had no syns this evening like I usually would. I am just really annoyed with myself, but I have to get back on track, as I do want to lose the weight. Going to force myself to sit through Image Therapy this week, even though my consultant is on holiday, and the person I usually go with is also on holiday.

Did it :) lost 2.5 so got my stone and slimmer of the week....not bad for an evenings work! How's everyone else getting on?

:wow: thats amazing kazrace well done!!!!! So far so good for me. My sneaky mid week peek at the scales looked nice & I would be really pleased if it was the same on saturday morning when I WI. I'm making a conscious effort to drink 2 litres of water everyday after finding I was slipping back to drinking more diet coke again & am making sure I have 2 cups of green tea everyday coz I was only drinking 1 some days.

Welcome to the thread kazrace :) Well done on your loss and award!! That's fab!

I am hoping for my stone award at weigh-in on Thursday, but I haven't had the best of weeks so I am not going to hold my breath! I have realised that I have started unknowingly eating again. Like when I get something from the fridge, I pick at something, or at work I'll sneak a bit of toast thinking it won't matter. Now I have realised what I am doing, I synned today's toast and have had no syns this evening like I usually would. I am just really annoyed with myself, but I have to get back on track, as I do want to lose the weight. Going to force myself to sit through Image Therapy this week, even though my consultant is on holiday, and the person I usually go with is also on holiday.

Dont be too hard on yourself hun. The important thing is that you realized that you were doing it before it was too late

Thanks all :)

Dancemum do you find drinking green tea actually makes much difference? I'm trying to drink a few glasses a day but not sure it's helping or not?

Dont be too hard on yourself hun. The important thing is that you realized that you were doing it before it was too late

I am trying not too be, and you are so right. Need to take my own advice and make sure a new day is a new day. I did well today, I did snack at work, but I made sure I synned what I had and sacrificed my evening glass of wine. I went over by 2 syns, but I am not worried, as at least I ate far less calories than I was 3 months ago.

Hope everyone else is doing well this week :) x

Back